My first teenage love is over

Heirio

Heirio

boo
i’m fucking sad boyos, call low t or whatever but fuckkk my chest hurts

About two and a half months ago I met this girl on plenty of fish who stuck out. I’ve had a couple girlfriends before with relationships longer than this one but i’ve never liked anyone as much as her, while i was her first boyfriend. She’s 6ft and looks like a literal model, sexy as fuck. She messaged me asking for my snap so we started messaging. We messaged every single day for hours, longest we’ve gone without talking up until yesterday was maybe an hour

she’s funny, smart, has one friend who she hangs out with. they made a bet to not have sex until new years and we failed every single time i went to her house jfl. when she comes home from school she studies and cleans her house because she wasn’t raised to be a slut. every friday she changes everyone’s sheets, cleans the bathrooms and mops the floors. makes me food to take home to my mom. she’s 16 and a virgin

B35A77B6 E2AC 4D5A A56E 8B77C24DFBE7

she treats me like a king, “good morning baby” “goodnight i love you so much 😘😘” tells me how much she loves me every chance she gets, how much she misses me whenever we’re not together. we googled 25 different types of kisses and did them all one day. i have the login to her snapchat and instagram and she would tell me every time a guy would message her and we’d reply with a picture of us together. how much we need to take more pictures together. she just spent $70 on my christmas present (which is a lot for someone with no job) and it literally arrives today

3A94AF24 6CF4 4620 A994 4F2049F30563

11787EC3 67A1 4DE8 B947 AC190FDC20DF
CEAEF27E AC4D 4462 BF0F F3916D970E41

she has the cutest fucking dimples whenever she laughs and smiles and i’ll never see them again. the way she snuggles her head against me when we’re cuddling, or how she hugs me so tight because she loves being close to me. or how she wanted to give me a hickey and kept leaning over trying to reach my neck. or how when she was buying lube for the first time and she sent me a video of her and her friend tasting the cherry flavor lol. one time me and her snuck through the garage in her aunts house to fuck (when i took her virginity) and i slept the night in the room across from her uncle and snuck out the next morning. we broke the fucking bed. honestly fuck “better to have loved and lost” i’d rather have never met her

6DDBC97B DA5D 4A54 AAA1 6041093A8468

she talked about how much she wanted to marry me and what our kids would look like. whenever i wanted to try something she would do it just to make me happy. like when i told her i had a public fetish and she brought a blanket to the movie theater and gave me head while we watched joker, or when we were in the backseat of her friends’ car while she stopped at starbucks and she gave me head there

her parents never gave her permission to speak to me even though they said they would call me to talk. i wanted to come over wednesday and we had agreed. but then tuesday night she tells me that i can’t cause her cousin is going to come home early. me being the fucking moron i am got mad at something completely out of her control, and her not wanting to disappoint me told me to come anyway and we would sneak around again.

2EEB9D18 4EF9 490C BC9E F0966D91FD33

well boyos. we got caught, her cousin came home early and i hid behind a couch for 15 minutes. finally he went into his room and she snuck me out the door and her aunt was standing right there and my heart fucking plummeted. she said “who is that” and then walked away and then sent her this

6E61075E 6CC9 4572 A750 495A30AB4813

i went home and now her aunt is messaging me from her phone and has read pretty much all of her messages, and even seen all of the pictures we took while fucking. and her dad called me too. her aunt has basically disowned her and is forcing her to move to florida to be with a family member

A28DB15C BEB4 4212 BBDD D315F226F71A
9EB42636 9502 425A A396 4D0425C104F7
016B2685 3EEA 4EE3 A708 5C00A185E875
C234E1DA E707 4AAD A2D1 5D782E3328BA
083CAAD9 D204 4E0B B667 69C53FBB2441

and that’s it. we have no way to talk at all since her stuff is taken away and she is going to be sent to live in a different state and i’ll never see her again. god this shit hurts so much

i expect some “dn rd” and “low t” responses as usual but i just want u to know ur a faggot

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, McShwick, Eezz and 20 others
write her a love letter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: McShwick, Reoa, stuckneworleans and 9 others
gIJTT9E.jpg

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Alt Number 3, Drugs and 10 others
I usually don't read these type of threads, and I didn't read this one either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: McShwick, Deleted member 6475, Danish_Retard and 25 others
I swear to god i didnt read a single fucking letter

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Drugs and 3 others
Dnrd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
girls like that still exist? woah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: McShwick, Deleted member 4562, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
u ruined her life with your autistic cringe sex talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and 4 others

About two and a half months ago I met this girl on plenty of fish who stuck out. I’ve had a couple girlfriends before with relationships longer than this one but i’ve never liked anyone as much as her, while i was her first boyfriend. She’s 6ft and looks like a literal model, sexy as fuck. She messaged me asking for my snap so we started messaging. We messaged every single day for hours, longest we’ve gone without talking up until yesterday was maybe an hour

she’s funny, smart, has one friend who she hangs out with. they made a bet to not have sex until new years and we failed every single time i went to her house jfl. when she comes home from school she studies and cleans her house because she wasn’t raised to be a slut. every friday she changes everyone’s sheets, cleans the bathrooms and mops the floors. makes me food to take home to my mom. she’s 16 and a virgin

View attachment 198006

she treats me like a king, “good morning baby” “goodnight i love you so much 😘😘” tells me how much she loves me every chance she gets, how much she misses me whenever we’re not together. we googled 25 different types of kisses and did them all one day. i have the login to her snapchat and instagram and she would tell me every time a guy would message her and we’d reply with a picture of us together. how much we need to take more pictures together. she just spent $70 on my christmas present (which is a lot for someone with no job) and it literally arrives today

View attachment 198004
View attachment 198015View attachment 198017

she has the cutest fucking dimples whenever she laughs and smiles and i’ll never see them again. the way she snuggles her head against me when we’re cuddling, or how she hugs me so tight because she loves being close to me. or how she wanted to give me a hickey and kept leaning over trying to reach my neck. or how when she was buying lube for the first time and she sent me a video of her and her friend tasting the cherry flavor lol. one time me and her snuck through the garage in her aunts house to fuck (when i took her virginity) and i slept the night in the room across from her uncle and snuck out the next morning. we broke the fucking bed. honestly fuck “better to have loved and lost” i’d rather have never met her

View attachment 198024

she talked about how much she wanted to marry me and what our kids would look like. whenever i wanted to try something she would do it just to make me happy. like when i told her i had a public fetish and she brought a blanket to the movie theater and gave me head while we watched joker, or when we were in the backseat of her friends’ car while she stopped at starbucks and she gave me head there

her parents never gave her permission to speak to me even though they said they would call me to talk. i wanted to come over wednesday and we had agreed. but then tuesday night she tells me that i can’t cause her cousin is going to come home early. me being the fucking moron i am got mad at something completely out of her control, and her not wanting to disappoint me told me to come anyway and we would sneak around again.

View attachment 198020

well boyos. we got caught, her cousin came home early and i hid behind a couch for 15 minutes. finally he went into his room and she snuck me out the door and her aunt was standing right there and my heart fucking plummeted. she said “who is that” and then walked away and then sent her this

View attachment 198023

i went home and now her aunt is messaging me from her phone and has read pretty much all of her messages, and even seen all of the pictures we took while fucking. and her dad called me too. her aunt has basically disowned her and is forcing her to move to florida to be with a family member

View attachment 198027View attachment 198028View attachment 198031View attachment 198029View attachment 198030

and that’s it. we have no way to talk at all since her stuff is taken away and she is going to be sent to live in a different state and i’ll never see her again. i’m sad man

i expect some “dn rd” and “low t” responses as usual but i just want u to know ur a faggot
Didn't read a single word.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
I have cool minecraft skin
2019 11 14 strawberry ice cream 13623061

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
does she still want to be with you?

if yes there must still be some kind of way you can keep in contact, maybe she could buy some sorta cheap burner phone for just texting you and you could meet somewhere away from her family without them knowing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Heirio
I’m gonna be dead srs right now. I am legit really sad for u.

You’re probably never gonna meet anyone like that again especially in this day and age.

This is not low t at all. It’s not like you’re crying over some whore.

I think I would probably cry if this happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Reoa, Zygos4Life and 12 others
tales from the spare smartphone

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i would probably get heavily depressed if i was you
well at least u have a teen love , i was fatcel volcel at your age

You’re probably never gonna meet anyone like that again especially in this day and age.

same

• +1
On a srs note I read all this except those last texts and its pretty fucking sad man. You should have been more careful!

• +1
you lost the jackpot, your life is only gonna go downhill from now, the chances of meeting such a girl are 1 in 1000000

a virgin past 18 is already 10% or less, let alone one that is into you, wont be slut in the future and is sexy

this is all because of your take for granted autistic brain who was careless and didnt pay attention

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4562, Tony and 5 others
read it all actually
she was truly obsessed with you, but this was going to happen sooner or later. at some point you would have been caught anyway.
this day was coming towards you ever since you two met
pretty sad shit bro. i dont think u can get over this in a lifetime tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: McShwick, Tony, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Damn ur lucky as shit to experience this kill yourself

What’s your dick size tho? No homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: McShwick, Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and 2 others
How far away is she gonna live?

Cant you take the bus to visit ta weekends?

• +1
this thread was a heart-wrencher loool
you did a very bad job at censoring her name btw, fuark even her name is hot
why would you two take pictures lmao, over
be happy that you experienced this love because pretty much nobody else does, and accept the fact that youll have nothing like this ever again ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and Heirio
what are ur stats?

• +1
does she still want to be with you?

if yes there must still be some kind of way you can keep in contact, maybe she could buy some sorta cheap burner phone for just texting you and you could meet somewhere away from her family without them knowing
She does still want to but if she's moving across the country i don't see how shit could work tbh I want to try though

thanks man, yea its fucked up. she's literally a dream come true and this shit happens
tales from the spare smartphone
stick ur dick in some more 40yr old pof pussy baldcel
On a srs note I read all this except those last texts and its pretty fucking sad man. You should have been more careful!
I know bro. I honestly hate that I wasn't more careful this fucking sucks so much all I had to do was not be so eager to fuck again but i let my dick control my actions instead of my brain
read it all actually
she was truly obsessed with you, but this was about to happen sooner or later. at some point you would have been caught anyway.
this day was coming towards you ever since you two met
pretty sad shit bro. i dont think u can get over this in a lifetime tbh
true, but if her parents didn't take so fucking long to even respond to her asking about me this wouldn't have been a problem
How far away is she gonna live?

Cant you take the bus to visit ta weekends?
I'm in Michigan, she will be in florida. I could visit but it'd just be more sneaking around and especially if she's that far shit is gonna be hard asf
this thread was a heart-wrencher loool
you did a very bad job at censoring her name btw, fuark even her name is hot
why would you two take pictures lmao, over
be happy that you experienced this love because pretty much nobody else does, and accept the fact that youll have nothing like this ever again ngl
you can tell what her name is? And I am grateful to have experienced it but it still hurts even after realizing that fact
what are ur stats?
5'11 140lbs dick size ~6 something x ~5 something

• Woah
Why live if u don’t experience what OP has

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4562, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Every man should experience teenage love to develop into a normal well-rounded human being.

You can probably move on with life now and put more emphasis on career and happiness whereas people like me (who lost their V late) will be emotionally destroyed for life with an obsession with slaying above all else.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, adrianolm, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Hey, at least you can say you’ve experienced it, unlike 90% of users here.

Is this your first? If so it going be hard to get over this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and Heirio
I usually don't read these type of threads, and I didn't read this one either
This, JFL if I am actually reading this massive instruction booklet

TL;DR is a NECCESITY

thats really fucking sad ngl, read the whole thing. whats her family's problem with you though? just the fact that you took her virginity or did i miss something?

• +1
Hey, at least you can say you’ve experienced it, unlike 90% of users here.

Is this your first? If so it going be hard to get over this
the first girl i've loved yea man. i told my friends but they just joke about it cause i can't show them all the shit i've shown here and how serious it was
Cassandra
fuark
You can probably move on with life now and put more emphasis on career and happiness whereas people like me (who lost their V late) will be emotionally destroyed for life with an obsession with slaying above all else.
I don't want to focus on shit but her now my brain is fucked at least for the time being

Ive literally been watching videos we took of us talking and laughing all morning and her smile makes my heart hurt
thats really fucking sad ngl, read the whole thing. whats her family's problem with you though? just the fact that you took her virginity or did i miss something?
They just think guys are a distraction. One time when she was 15 they found out she was talking to a guy (not relationship or anything, literally just had his contact in her phone) and they took her phone for 4 months

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AutisticBeaner
My cortisol has broke past its limit after reading all that.

I feel bad though OP. You had a gem in your hands. Then you threw it away. It won’t be easy to find this again

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, McShwick, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
also dont beat yourself up about having been supposed to be more careful, its done now and a lot of people would have done the same thing. i know it from smoking weed without my parents knowing, the longer you go without getting caught, the less you worry about being safe and the more risks you take. its only natural.

She does still want to but if she's moving across the country i don't see how shit could work tbh I want to try though

thanks man, yea its fucked up. she's literally a dream come true and this shit happens

stick ur dick in some more 40yr old pof pussy baldcel

I know bro. I honestly hate that I wasn't more careful this fucking sucks so much all I had to do was not be so eager to fuck again but i let my dick control my actions instead of my brain

true, but if her parents didn't take so fucking long to even respond to her asking about me this wouldn't have been a problem

I'm in Michigan, she will be in florida. I could visit but it'd just be more sneaking around and especially if she's that far shit is gonna be hard asf

you can tell what her name is? And I am grateful to have experienced it but it still hurts even after realizing that fact

5'11 140lbs dick size ~6 something x ~5 something
if she still likes then i wouldn't give up hope yet, there must be some kinda way you can keep your relationship going without her family knowing.

there are also many long distance relationships which end up working out.

if i was you keep in contact with her
keep talking to her through text, tell her to get a seperate phone which she can text you on so her family wont find out.

you can also facetime her, its not as good as meeting her but its better than texting.

if shes moving far away you could still meet up with her, agree on a point to meet up at which isnt to far away for you or too far away for her. you may not be able to meet up often but its better than nothing. idk how old you are but once you can both drive meeting up will be much easier.
if anything not being able to meet up with her that often will only make the moments you spend with her even better.

also another idea is you can play games with her online, not the best way of spending time with her but its better than doing nothing together.

good luck man, i hope it all works out for you two in the end

Ok at first I didn’t read the whole thing but now I did. And I got to say

HOW CAN YOU BE TEENAGERS AND NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE AND BE SLICK ?!?

Y’all should have lied. Like “oh, I stop by to pick up my notes and I injured myself. That why I was in the house. Didn’t mean to cause any trouble.”

And when her Aunt asked for her phone, all it takes is to swipe right on both iPhone and android to delete a whole chat. She acted low IQ but nonetheless the situation is still unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4562, adrianolm and 5 others
also dont beat yourself up about having been supposed to be more careful, its done now and a lot of people would have done the same thing. i know it from smoking weed without my parents knowing, the longer you go without getting caught, the less you worry about being safe and the more risks you take. its only natural.
Just looking back it was so fucking dumb though, why would I risk sneaking out of her house or at least why didn't I leave earlier?? idk man now I'm just thinking of scenarios in which she is still mine
if she still likes then i wouldn't give up hope yet, there must be some kinda way you can keep your relationship going without her family knowing.

there are also many long distance relationships which end up working out.

if i was you keep in contact with her
keep talking to her through text, tell her to get a seperate phone which she can text you on so her family wont find out.

you can also facetime her, its not as good as meeting her but its better than texting.

if shes moving far away you could still meet up with her, agree on a point to meet up at which isnt to far away for you or too far away for her. you may not be able to meet up often but its better than nothing. idk how old you are but once you can both drive meeting up will be much easier.
if anything not being able to meet up with her that often will only make the moments you spend with her even better.

also another idea is you can play games with her online, not the best way of spending time with her but its better than doing nothing together.

she hasn't moved yet and her friend is the only way we can communicate atm but she didn't come to school today. Once we can communicate somehow I'll try to figure something out

it just feels so weird going from talking 24/7 to having not spoken to her in an entire day, feels like something is missing
Ok at first I didn’t read the whole thing but now I did. And I got to say

HOW CAN YOU BE TEENAGERS AND NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE AND BE SLICK ?!?

Y’all should have lied. Like “oh, I stop by to pick up my notes and I injured myself. That why I was in the house. Didn’t mean to cause any trouble.”

And when her Aunt asked for her phone, all it takes is to swipe right on both iPhone and android to delete a whole chat. She acted low IQ but nonetheless the situation is still unfortunate
she tried man, when her aunt said "who is that" she said I was her friend and I was helping her with her english essay. Then her aunt went back and sent her those texts. They didn't even know we were sexually active or that we were anything more than friends when she called her dad and took her phone and shit. They only found out after they went through our messages
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and jjm4765
Just looking back it was so fucking dumb though, why would I risk sneaking out of her house or at least why didn't I leave earlier?? idk man now I'm just thinking of scenarios in which she is still mine

she hasn't moved yet and her friend is the only way we can communicate atm but she didn't come to school today. Once we can communicate somehow I'll try to figure something out

it just feels so weird going from talking 24/7 to having not spoken to her in an entire day,

she tried man, when her aunt said "who is that" she said I was her friend and I was helping her with her english essay. Then her aunt went back and sent her those texts. They didn't even know we were sexually active or that we were anything more than friends when she called her dad and took her phone and shit. They only found out after they went through our messages
feels like something is missing

thank you bro
PM me a pic brother

• +1
Tales from the basement
Tales from the basement

• +1
it might have been stupid, but your stupidity may be seen as excused, especially with the anger most likely having had some influence as well. yea i know about the alternate scenarios, thats what i thought about when i lost my oneitis. what about going outside and taking a nightwalk? maybe you just need to let your brain think about whatever it wants to think about or something

it just feels so weird going from talking 24/7 to having not spoken to her in an entire day, feels like something is missing

thank you bro
going from talking to someone everyday to basically not talking to that person is a big change, itll feel wierd at first like any big change such as
moving school or house but youll get used to it after a while

imo the first thing you should do is to tell her friend to tell her to buy a new cheap phone so you two can still text and at least work out something before she leaves.
maybe even try and meet in person before she leaves so you can decide where you go from here

when she moves make sure to keep in contact and try and do stuff together even if its not in person.

eventually imo you should try sort out whatever problem her family has with you, i wouldnt do this for a while though, her family is mad and needs time to calm down but if you ever want a full relationship with her you gonna have to sort out whatever problem her family has with you.

if you two truly wanna be together you can definitely work something out, youll both just have to put the effort in to keep in contact and meet up.

if you like her though dont give up

Fuck mate... that's sad as shit

tbh ngl

it might have been stupid, but your stupidity may be seen as excused, especially with the anger most likely having had some influence as well. yea i know about the alternate scenarios, thats what i thought about when i lost my oneitis. what about going outside and taking a nightwalk? maybe you just need to let your brain think about whatever it wants to think about or something
all i'm thinking about is how much i miss walking around the mall holding hands or interlocked arms or how long we'd hug whenever we saw each other. or how she would yell i love you everytime i leave her house

i feel like taking a nightwalk with these thoughts would fucking kill me i've never been this affected by anyone man i literally tear up when i think about her. i have a lump in my throat from fighting tears this shit is so fucking rough

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: McShwick and Deleted member 4562
SHE FINNA GET THIS NIGGA PENIS BOYO

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TheMewingBBC
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: McShwick, chadpreetcel123, stuckneworleans and 7 others

View attachment 198006

View attachment 198004
View attachment 198017View attachment 198062

View attachment 198024

View attachment 198020

View attachment 198023

View attachment 198027View attachment 198028View attachment 198031View attachment 198029View attachment 198030

and that’s it. we have no way to talk at all since her stuff is taken away and she is going to be sent to live in a different state and i’ll never see her again. god this shit hurts so much

Haha what a faggot. She's probably gonna fuck some latino jacked mulatto from Florida now as you cry and jerk your micropenis to this memorial JFL what a loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: McShwick, stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Haha what a faggot. She's probably gonna fuck some latino jacked mulatto from Florida now as you cry and jerk your micropenis to this memorial JFL what a loser
you're a retard and your caps spam is never funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1464
you're a retard and your caps spam is never funny
:Caging: hard at this subhuman twink

not only she heightmogged you, but she set up a whole scene to leave you... forever.

And you come to this forum full of incels and mentally challenged autists to brag all the things you supposedly did with this praying mantis looking ass bitch (all larp)

Utterly pathetic, now get off my screen gay boy

0BAF7FBE 6527 4EB1 BA68 DB31E3298630

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and RichardSpencel
Da fuck she texting like a nonce for?

• JFL