My first teenage love is over

should’ve insulted her parents and ran away with her dumbass low t

:Caging: hard at this subhuman twink

not only she heightmogged you, but she set up a whole scene to leave you... forever.

And you come to this forum full of incels and mentally challenged autists to brag all the things you supposedly did with this praying mantis looking ass bitch (all larp)

Utterly pathetic, now get off my screen gay boy

View attachment 198117
i actually didn’t read a single word, not ironically
Da fuck she texting like a nonce for?
wym
should’ve insulted her parents and ran away with her dumbass low t
i fucking hate her parents

Shit's a movie tf

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
op i think u have something good going for you. you should keep her email or something and figure out where shes moving/being sent. then you should prepare to move to that area and find a roomate to split rent while u get a job. then you should invite her to your place and your life will return to a love fantasy. if u dont do this u are low T.

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
I fucking hate parents like this that act like sex is some demonic shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Heirio
I fucking hate parents like this that act like sex is some demonic shit
I mean I wouldn’t want my daughter getting piped by some guy who posts on looksmax....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4562 and PubertyMaxxer
I mean I wouldn’t want my daughter getting piped by some guy who posts on looksmax....
Ur daughter would be getting piped either way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, RichardSpencel and maxmendietta
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and shibo
Read the first three paragraphs i guess. Then i saw the post length and........

Readn't

we would be going to college soon. she loves me and I love her, we see a future with each other

its not even about piping bro we genuinely improved each others lives with our presence and they took it away from us. i don't see how any parent blackpilled or not wouldn't want their daughter to be happy with someone they lost their virginity to, is in love with, and are very happy together. I just can not find a reason for them to not want us to be together
op i think u have something good going for you. you should keep her email or something and figure out where shes moving/being sent. then you should prepare to move to that area and find a roomate to split rent while u get a job. then you should invite her to your place and your life will return to a love fantasy. if u dont do this u are low T.
we talked for about an hour today through a friend of hers. she's been kicked out of her aunts house and isn't allowed inside unless she is home, so she is staying with a friend after school.

unfortunately for me christmas break starts in 2 fucking days so we'll have 0 contact for two weeks. that's going to be hard

she says she might get sent to florida during break and i honestly don't know wtf i can do if thats the case. we'll have contact once she's there cause she'll call me or something somehow but fuck man.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Over for you buddy boyo

going from talking to someone everyday to basically not talking to that person is a big change, itll feel wierd at first like any big change such as
moving school or house but youll get used to it after a while

imo the first thing you should do is to tell her friend to tell her to buy a new cheap phone so you two can still text and at least work out something before she leaves.
maybe even try and meet in person before she leaves so you can decide where you go from here

when she moves make sure to keep in contact and try and do stuff together even if its not in person.

eventually imo you should try sort out whatever problem her family has with you, i wouldnt do this for a while though, her family is mad and needs time to calm down but if you ever want a full relationship with her you gonna have to sort out whatever problem her family has with you.

if you two truly wanna be together you can definitely work something out, youll both just have to put the effort in to keep in contact and meet up.

if you like her though dont give up
I'm not going to give up man, thank you

She says right now she is on way too much watch to try to hide a phone at home. The only time we could meet in person is tomorrow but some weird timing shit with her friend is making it complicated but I'm going to find out if I can tomorrow. I have been messaging her family and am about to send a paragraph to her dad

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I'm not going to give up man, thank you

She says right now she is on way too much watch to try to hide a phone at home. The only time we could meet in person is tomorrow but some weird timing shit with her friend is making it complicated but I'm going to find out if I can tomorrow. I have been messaging her family and am about to send a paragraph to her dad
ask your parents if she can stay with you. ofc in like a seperate bedroom but maybe they could take her in

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
get a burner phone son

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Heirio and balding17yomanletcel
ask your parents if she can stay with you. ofc in like a seperate bedroom but maybe they could take her in
my mom brought up this idea herself but there's no way this would fly with her family at all. plus due to some stupid shit law they have full custody over her and her entire life until she's 20

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Mmm you both were kinda low iq. There's no way I'd been discovered.

I am sorry.

Mmm you both were kinda low iq. There's no way I'd been discovered.

I am sorry.
You must not know what it's like being in love and all you want to do is spend time together, even to the point of recklessness

You must not know what it's like being in love and all you want to do is spend time together, even to the point of recklessness
Her parents are insane ngl, not even ur fault

Her parents are insane ngl, not even ur fault
I know man, thats what makes it even worse cause at least if it was my fault I could take some blame or something but they're the most overbearing people on earth

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Holy fuck I'm sorry bro
at least you handled it well after getting caught, her parents are cunts

• So Sad
Reactions: Heirio
Holy fuck I'm sorry bro
at least you handled it well after getting caught, her parents are cunts
thank you bro

they are cunts but i have to kiss ass if I want any chance of ever seeing her again

Cannot explaing the jealousy and rage I feel reading all of that.

Lol at being a father,raise a goody two shoes who acts like she's born in the 1600s just to have her get fucked by some aspie in your house and family's house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4562, Heirio and 2 others
you should have respected her decision to not hang with you, but you had to cry about it and proceed to fuck up her life.

bro.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4562
1654E1E8 6A43 4274 BE3F BE46CFB833AB

This sounds like a fucking larp.

Brutal.
If you were chad the aunt's response would've been more like "Oh niece why haven't you introduced me to this young man yet?"

and she would've gotten you tea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 6401
Update of the story OP ?

nao li, e fodase

i’m fucking sad boyos, call low t or whatever but fuckkk my chest hurts

About two and a half months ago I met this girl on plenty of fish who stuck out. I’ve had a couple girlfriends before with relationships longer than this one but i’ve never liked anyone as much as her, while i was her first boyfriend. She’s 6ft and looks like a literal model, sexy as fuck. She messaged me asking for my snap so we started messaging. We messaged every single day for hours, longest we’ve gone without talking up until yesterday was maybe an hour

she’s funny, smart, has one friend who she hangs out with. they made a bet to not have sex until new years and we failed every single time i went to her house jfl. when she comes home from school she studies and cleans her house because she wasn’t raised to be a slut. every friday she changes everyone’s sheets, cleans the bathrooms and mops the floors. makes me food to take home to my mom. she’s 16 and a virgin

View attachment 198006

she treats me like a king, “good morning baby” “goodnight i love you so much 😘😘” tells me how much she loves me every chance she gets, how much she misses me whenever we’re not together. we googled 25 different types of kisses and did them all one day. i have the login to her snapchat and instagram and she would tell me every time a guy would message her and we’d reply with a picture of us together. how much we need to take more pictures together. she just spent $70 on my christmas present (which is a lot for someone with no job) and it literally arrives today

View attachment 198004
View attachment 198017View attachment 198062

she has the cutest fucking dimples whenever she laughs and smiles and i’ll never see them again. the way she snuggles her head against me when we’re cuddling, or how she hugs me so tight because she loves being close to me. or how she wanted to give me a hickey and kept leaning over trying to reach my neck. or how when she was buying lube for the first time and she sent me a video of her and her friend tasting the cherry flavor lol. one time me and her snuck through the garage in her aunts house to fuck (when i took her virginity) and i slept the night in the room across from her uncle and snuck out the next morning. we broke the fucking bed. honestly fuck “better to have loved and lost” i’d rather have never met her

View attachment 198024

she talked about how much she wanted to marry me and what our kids would look like. whenever i wanted to try something she would do it just to make me happy. like when i told her i had a public fetish and she brought a blanket to the movie theater and gave me head while we watched joker, or when we were in the backseat of her friends’ car while she stopped at starbucks and she gave me head there

her parents never gave her permission to speak to me even though they said they would call me to talk. i wanted to come over wednesday and we had agreed. but then tuesday night she tells me that i can’t cause her cousin is going to come home early. me being the fucking moron i am got mad at something completely out of her control, and her not wanting to disappoint me told me to come anyway and we would sneak around again.

View attachment 198020

well boyos. we got caught, her cousin came home early and i hid behind a couch for 15 minutes. finally he went into his room and she snuck me out the door and her aunt was standing right there and my heart fucking plummeted. she said “who is that” and then walked away and then sent her this

View attachment 198023

i went home and now her aunt is messaging me from her phone and has read pretty much all of her messages, and even seen all of the pictures we took while fucking. and her dad called me too. her aunt has basically disowned her and is forcing her to move to florida to be with a family member

View attachment 198027View attachment 198028View attachment 198031View attachment 198029View attachment 198030

and that’s it. we have no way to talk at all since her stuff is taken away and she is going to be sent to live in a different state and i’ll never see her again. god this shit hurts so much

i expect some “dn rd” and “low t” responses as usual but i just want u to know ur a faggot
Kinda sad bro