My Hatred for Women grows (Storytime: How I got pulled into the Principal's Office for steroids.)

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Today the principle called me into his office, he needed to talk to me about something

guess what he asked if I was on steroids

A bit of backstory

Lets call people in the story tim, chad,

Tim is a person in my school I asked him if i could get steroids delivered to his house and let me pick them up, he was chill and fine with it,

during the time i picked it up chad was in the car and this guy is a fucking snitch, he told so many people in my school,

so my rep was kind of ruined

everyone kept asking me about it, and "what sarms i was running"

Finnally admiting to it because I think I could get some clout of it and be known as low inhib, I admitted to doing a sarm cycle, I have never touched sarms in my life but people are dumb and seem teenagers on sarms all the time so they think everyone is like that

anyway

he asked me if I were on gear, i said no and i think i tricked him, anyway he didnt care too much he said you can do what ever you want, so I asked the most likely suspects, the males in my class and none of them said they did it and though it was funny, the principal told me a total of 6 people came and talked to him about it,

So as I talked to them about it I told them what he told me that 6 people in total told him and 3 this morning came into together as a group thats why he talked to me. They started laughing it was funny tbh. We realised it must have been the fucking girls in my grade who snitched, because the principal told me things that they said like "its so bad for your heart" what other retards besides women would say something like that.

anyway this just pisses me off more, none of the girls who snitched actually care about me, none of the girls do cause i am ugly, just life, this just makes me hate them more

the other part too, it that they got tim in trouble too

Here's how the conversion probalay went

Bitches: I heard nates on steroids I hope hes okay

Principal: Hmm interesting continue

B: Yeah he get s them delivered to tims house and picks them up

P: okay thanks for letting me know

B: They are so bad for your heart, i just feel bad

I feel bad I almost got tim into a lot of trouble hes a really cool and chill guy

anyway fuck these hoes

Nate out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, YoYqkim, DR. NICKGA and 11 others
just get delivered to your own house you high inhib wannabe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Patient A, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: capybara
fuck sorry to hear, i stopped telling foids anything even remotely incriminating, last time I did I almost get suspended for fighting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Decha, RAMU KAKA, niqfan625 and 1 other person
fuck sorry to hear, i stopped telling foids anything even remotely incriminating, last time I did I almost get suspended for fighting.
I never told them anything it just spread kinda fast cause i am in a small school

I never told them anything it just spread kinda fast cause i am in a small school
oh thats even worse, why tf are other guys telling girls abt what u do? thats sum cuck shit.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BowlCutMogger, BigLooks22 and 2 others
oh thats even worse, why tf are other guys telling girls abt what u do? thats sum cuck shit.
yeah i am kinda hatEd at my school befoRe tbh,

Unironically you should beat the shit out of "chad" until he tells you who he snitched to, then you repeat the process with the guy who he snitched to until you finally reach who told the principal, for gods sake you are taking steroids and dont have the balls to take action?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BowlCutMogger, zura and 4 others
Yall
Today the principle called me into his office, he needed to talk to me about something

A bit of backstory

Tim is a person in my school I asked him if i could get steroids delivered to his house and let me pick them up, he was chill and fine with it,

during the time i picked it up chad was in the car and this guy is a fucking snitch, he told so many people in my school,

Finnally admiting to it because I think I could get some clout of it and be known as low inhib, I admitted to doing a sarm cycle, I have never touched sarms in my life but people are dumb and seem teenagers on sarms all the time so they think everyone is like that

anyway

he asked me if I were on gear, i said no and i think i tricked him, anyway he didnt care too much he said you can do what ever you want, so I asked the most likely suspects, the males in my class and none of them said they did it and though it was funny, the principal told me a total of 6 people came and talked to him about it,

So as I talked to them about it I told them what he told me that 6 people in total told him and 3 this morning came into together as a group thats why he talked to me. They started laughing it was funny tbh. We realised it must have been the fucking girls in my grade who snitched, because the principal told me things that they said like "its so bad for your heart" what other retards besides women would say something like that.

anyway this just pisses me off more, none of the girls who snitched actually care about me, none of the girls do cause i am ugly, just life, this just makes me hate them more

I feel bad I almost got tim into a lot of trouble hes a really cool and chill guy

anyway fuck these hoes

Nate out
how old are u

• JFL
Reactions: capybara

A bit of backstory

anyway

anyway fuck these hoes

Nate out
Lmfao aren’t u dude who created hgh height maxing guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 29747
Unironically you should beat the shit out of "chad" until he tells you who he snitched to, then you repeat the process with the guy who he snitched to until you finally reach who told the principal, for gods sake you are taking steroids and dont have the balls to take action?
Why do you even care about being suspended or expelled tbh, people there already have little to no respect for you so just start giving an actual use to your steroids and beat chad up

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, capybar, zura and 3 others
Why do you even care about being suspended or expelled tbh, people there already have little to no respect for you so just start giving an actual use to your steroids and beat chad up
only reason i care is it a good school, and if i got kicked out my parents would stop funding me tbh, and i was scared the principal was going to tell my parents,

Yeah no one likes me
cause i was a weirdo

I am trying to earn back rep

I started playing sports
try to be normal
and talking to more people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and capybara
Yall

how old are u

what type of people have been joining this forum JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 51465 and 9 others
You should have a little bit of self respect, dont be a faggot, you should let the guy who told the sluts about you using steroids literally deformed after beating him up

• +1
Reactions: zura, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 29747
only reason i care is it a good school, and if i got kicked out my parents would stop funding me tbh, and i was scared the principal was going to tell my parents,

Yeah no one likes me
cause i was a weirdo

I am trying to earn back rep

I started playing sports
try to be normal
and talking to more people
I got a friend kinda like you but the difference is that he bullymaxxed and has a big social circle so nobody cares

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
You should have a little bit of self respect, dont be a faggot, you should let the guy who told the sluts about you using steroids literally deformed after beating him up
dont know if it was him exactly but yeah he was a contributing factor to it, its no that easy though

i have been standing up to him more, and hes a bitch as my fighting against him once he kept messing with me and a asserted my dominance for say, he has left me alone since then and shut up about it for the most part

mainly cause i am way bigger than him, i would be him up, if its the right time

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I got a friend kinda like you but the difference is that he bullymaxxed and has a big social circle so nobody cares
its a private school, if i get him i am out the next day, than i got to go to shitty public schools and get into more fights

dont know if it was him exactly but yeah he was a contributing factor to it, its no that easy though

i have been standing up to him more, and hes a bitch as my fighting against him once he kept messing with me and a asserted my dominance for say, he has left me alone since then and shut up about it for the most part

mainly cause i am way bigger than him, i would be him up, if its the right time
so you are being mocked my smaller guys?? wtf, strangle that nigger until he says he will never pull shit like that again, im not kidding you should wait him outside of his house or invite him over and beat the fuck out of him, if you want to be more LowInhib though just fight him up in the school halls, make people record too

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and AngryShortMale
why does principal care what you do outside of school

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 29747
so you are being mocked my smaller guys?? wtf, strangle that nigger until he says he will never pull shit like that again, im not kidding you should wait him outside of his house or invite him over and beat the fuck out of him, if you want to be more LowInhib though just fight him up in the school halls, make people record too
hes stopped but your right if he keeps acting up i will clubber him in the bathroom

I hate you high school faggots even more

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and FutureSlayer
why does principal care what you do outside of school
fr lmao that shit sounds crazy I would just straight up tell him why the fuck is he interested in my body hormonal profile?? does he want to fuck me or what sick old fart perv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, efidescontinuado and shalomnigga
hes stopped but your right if he keeps acting up i will clubber him in the bathroom
no, not if he keeps acting, you gotta do it even if he does not, those niggers all know you are trying to stop being a weirdo and that's why you dont react in an agressive way, fuck them, you get out of school and nobody will care.

Plus, im on a private catholic school, so the rules are very strict, everytime i get into a fight my parents manipulate the shit out of the principal be it via money or just by knowing how the rules work, you can tell the principal he started rumours about you and you started getting bullied, then in the bathroom he punched you as a joke and it escalated, you wont get expelled trust me, even more knowing that the principal got into your private business (roiding)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, zura, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
I knew u we’re curry
"curry" JFL

this is my best picture (Candid)
2023 06 30 08 43 39 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

i get all the chicks on my BMW while you use emojis to cover your face cuck faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, BowlCutMogger, AngryShortMale and 4 others
no, not if he keeps acting, you gotta do it even if he does not, those niggers all know you are trying to stop being a weirdo and that's why you dont react in an agressive way, fuck them, you get out of school and nobody will care.

Plus, im on a private catholic school, so the rules are very strict, everytime i got into a fight my parents manipulate the shit out of the principal be it via money or just by knowing how the rules work, you can tell the principal he started rumours about you and you started getting bullied, then in the bathroom he punched you as a joke and it escalated, you wont get expelled trust me, even more knowing that the principal got into your private business (roiding)
i got into a fight last year so your right i will see what i can do

the white boy could not cope... and yet, we are here, converted... to mog.
but. but.... white boy found a solution... he remembered... he didnt need to cope.... when he could just rope..!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i got into a fight last year so your right i will see what i can do
if you decide to take action (which you should), post a thread and tag me in it or just dm me about what happened so i can help you to manipulate the principal

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, AngryShortMale, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
if you decide to take action (which you should), post a thread and tag me in it or just dm me about what happened so i can help you to manipulate the principal
thank you

but. but.... white boy found a solution... he remembered... he didnt need to cope.... when he could just rope..!!!!
@UZB_Strebl
1694458 1585499567505

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, AngryShortMale and edgemaxx
fr lmao that shit sounds crazy I would just straight up tell him why the fuck is he interested in my body hormonal profile?? does he want to fuck me or what sick old fart perv
he is chill and doesnt care tbh, he was told 3 time seperatly and didnt do shit its cause 3 girls came in a group this morning and told him