My Hatred for Women grows (Storytime: How I got pulled into the Principal's Office for steroids.)

Stop worrying about something a girl will never see
So many gays flexing their penis

but it doesn’t matter since a girl will never see it 😂
Ok dicklet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
ur 16? where tf did u get the money from to buy that shit?

You are a fucking legend

• Love it
No way you actually claimed 6’5 if you are going to lie make it believable

Lmao stop trying to act smart I know more about these compounds than you ever will

I never took test (another lie you made)

And I am blasting Ais so I will tower over your 5’5 ass (your real height 😂)
Did the estrogen spike from the synthetic test conversion cause you to cry this badly. Maybe grab an aromatase inhibitor as well u autistic nigger. The fact that you’re typing all of this shows that I’m right and that you’re triggered. Lmao I’m 6’5 210 about 12% bf. I don’t need gear but u do manlet :lul: :lul:

Regards, Princeofdarkness the edgelord

Also you try to sound big but u said it 210 at 6’5 lmao what a dumb fuck

No way you actually claimed 6’5 if you are going to lie make it believable

Lmao stop trying to act smart I know more about these compounds that’s you ever will

I never took test (another lie you made)

And I am blasting Ais so I will tower over your 5’5 ass (your real height 😂)
you got me twinkles, im actually 5’2 230lbs. Yes of course how could I possibly mistake that gear which are test derived compound won’t give you sides like man titties from estrogen conversion.
How’s the gear doing for ya with the females champ? Must be killing it right since your dick looks bigger from marble balls syndrome.

Dude is arguing over facts I stated but keep crying lil man. Maybe the ais will get u to tower over a 5’5.5 :lul:

Regards- PrinceofDarkness the edgelord

You should have a little bit of self respect, dont be a faggot, you should let the guy who told the sluts about you using steroids literally deformed after beating him up
Nice way to get stabbed tbh

Weren't you the guy stealing coper wiring for hgh money btw

real asf, dont even tell your girlfriend (or any girl) that you think you trust anything incriminating. that shit will spread so quick the second yall inevitably break up
ong

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
This is so retarded to blame the women, I assume men probably snitched to the principle aswell but Chad was literally the guy who told the entire school and ofc someone snitched. Men are as cucked as women these days.

you got me twinkles, im actually 5’2 230lbs. Yes of course how could I possibly mistake that gear which are test derived compound won’t give you sides like man titties from estrogen conversion.
How’s the gear doing for ya with the females champ? Must be killing it right since your dick looks bigger from marble balls syndrome.

Dude is arguing over facts I stated but keep crying lil man. Maybe the ais will get u to tower over a 5’5.5 :lul:

I am 5’10 my balls are the normal size lmao I don’t know what your obsession with balls are lol it’s all you can talk about

The only gear I have taken doesn’t give gyno

You really are one stupid mf who knows nothing and your brain is filled with Patrick Bateman edits and anime girls

I can’t believe a “sigma” like you would actually claim 6’5

Lmao saying I have it bad with girls when your a Patrick Bateman cock sucker, you probalay walk past girls everyday thinking to yourself they are staring at you 😂

Hugs and kisses - ascend

If you want to give Patrick Bateman a bj just do it already 😂 srs

I am 5’10 my balls are the normal size lmao I don’t know what your obsession with balls are lol it’s all you can talk about

The only gear I have taken doesn’t give gyno

You really are one stupid mf who knows nothing and your brain is filled with Patrick Bateman edits and anime girls

I can’t believe a “sigma” like you would actually claim 6’5

Lmao saying I have it bad with girls when your a Patrick Bateman cock sucker, you probalay walk past girls everyday thinking to yourself they are staring at you 😂

Hugs and kisses - ascend
I’m the Rotter but ur writing paragraphs lmao. Does it hurt have high e. Grab a snickers. I am 6’5 but cope with more gear

Attachments

• F718CFB2-12DD-4589-B8C6-3BD69D85612F.jpeg
    F718CFB2-12DD-4589-B8C6-3BD69D85612F.jpeg
    549.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I’m the Rotter but ur writing paragraphs lmao. Does it hurt have high e. Grab a snickers. I am 6’5 but cope with more gear
your search history, 6'5 guy in gym stfu this is clearly from google, writing paragraphs because you fuck up so much its impossible to cover it all and when did i call you a rotter again making stuff up.

your search history, 6'5 guy in gym stfu this is clearly from google, writing paragraphs because you fuck up so much its impossible to cover it all and when did i call you a rotter again making stuff up.
Lmaaoooooooo I’m dying rn ur a pussy. Looolololol

Attachments

• 1706655862416.png
    1706655862416.png
    553.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
No offense. Just sharing info in case you try to stop projecting so much in the future:

You probably have unachievable physique for a natural. Snitching doesn't mean nothing when it's obvious you are using steroids.

Also it could be really really organic conversation:

Girls: Why you don't look like him if you work out too
Guy: He has physique unachievable without steroids

And then nothing happened with principal, he just had to talk with you to look like he's doing something.
Now he can say to these girls that he did something, the girls are less threatened now and if you do something stupid he can say that he already talked and warned you. This is just a technique to dispose of responsibility in case you cause trouble.

You are probably unhappy with your life because of your failures in social life and now you paint everything in dark colors and blame other people for nothing.

What you need is to ignore this stuff as much as possible, get your reputation reset after going to uni or work and then start over with social life. After that you'll look back to high school with a laugh.

Unless you go beat something for nothing, then you will backwards rationalize your actions and it will cause you to blame other people for the rest of your life. Then you will rot.

• +1