My Hatred for Women grows (Storytime: How I got pulled into the Principal's Office for steroids.)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, FutureSlayer and Deleted member 29747
he is chill and doesnt care tbh, he was told 3 time seperatly and didnt do shit its cause 3 girls came in a group this morning and told him
I mean wtf is he supposed to do? Take a blood test? lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I mean wtf is he supposed to do? Take a blood test? lmao
i think he just wanted to talk to me about it so if they ask him he can said he talked to me

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Lmfao candid picture of u curry no amount of skin bleaching will save u jfl
3063432 Screenshot 20220719 212124 Snapchat
this is me now faggot cry more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, BowlCutMogger and FutureSlayer
i think he just wanted to talk to me about it so if they ask him he can said he talked to me
U need to form a parallel gang to those fuckers in order to build numerical strength imo

Fuck u are never going to fix ur mentalcelness and are narrow temple cuck
muh u cant fix narrow temples, ill slay while u stay truecel for rest of your life faggot

muh u cant fix narrow temples, ill slay while u stay truecel for rest of your life faggot
I am getting lefort III and obo

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, RealSurgerymax and edgemaxx
Only rope saving you
Well ur butt buddy @humanoidsub7 will never ascend because he is poor stinky curry from poor country Argentina

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Unironically you should beat the shit out of "chad" until he tells you who he snitched to, then you repeat the process with the guy who he snitched to until you finally reach who told the principal, for gods sake you are taking steroids and dont have the balls to take action?
ironically his ball literally atrophied and most likely stunted his natural puberty cycle in some way. So yeah he literally doesn't have the balls.

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and Deleted member 29747
Only rope saving you
Well ur butt buddy @humanoidsub7 will never ascend because he is poor stinky curry from poor country Argentina

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edgemaxx and humanoidsub7
you can only wish... in fact i dont wish anything malicious to you... but lets see how far we go...

ill catch you in 2 years. i promise, you will be surprised..

Well ur butt buddy @humanoidsub7 will never ascend because he is poor stinky

you can only wish... in fact i dont wish anything malicious to you... but lets see how far we go...

ill catch you in 2 years. i promise, you will be surprised..
First off don’t disrespect me white boy
2nd of you belong in the lunatic asylum u curry
IMG 3045

They’re gonna think u have a small dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
ironically his ball literally atrophied and most likely stunted his natural puberty cycle in some way. So yeah he literally doesn't have the balls.
no videos games made me autistic

Smaller balls = Bigger looking Fat Dick

Roidmaxxing is law

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You say I have small balls but you have a edgelord name and a Patrick Bateman pfp shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You say I have small balls but you have a edgelord name and a Patrick Bateman pfp shut the fuck up
you couldn't come up with that response the first time u autistic shitbag, roids fried ur brain as well u coon. u literally stunted a normal roid cycle (puberty) why? cuz ur a cuck and too much of a bitch to pick up the fork and weights, u have over 2k posts in less time than me but I'm the edgelord. lmaooooo

Not reading that but sorry that happened

Smaller balls = Bigger looking Fat Dick

Roidmaxxing is law
No big dick for under 7.5 inches. Bigger balls is good and shows that ur fertile and have balls to make test and sperm. Lmao imagine thinking having marbles for balls is cool because it’ll make ur chode/clit look big :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No big dick for under 7.5 inches. Bigger balls is good and shows that ur fertile and have balls to make test and sperm. Lmao imagine thinking having marbles for balls is cool because it’ll make ur chode/clit look big :lul::lul::lul::lul:
i was joking you stupid nigger, btw Tony Soprano > Patrick Bateman, remove that avi asap

May he rest in peace imo the slut he married killed him
He was blackpillef asf I wonder why in the hell he married that bimbo

i was joking you stupid nigger, btw Tony Soprano > Patrick Bateman, remove that avi asap
tony a spick, Patrick ain't u niggarito. remove yourself asap

you couldn't come up with that response the first time u autistic shitbag, roids fried ur brain as well u coon. u literally stunted a normal roid cycle (puberty) why? cuz ur a cuck and too much of a bitch to pick up the fork and weights, u have over 2k posts in less time than me but I'm the edgelord. lmaooooo
You literally know nothing
You say my brain is fried but your a Patrick Bateman sigma wanna be stfu.

I never stunted my growth you dumb fuck where are u getting this from your ass, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could pull this out of your ass because you taken it so many times in the ass bitch

Calling me a cuck you worship Patrick Bateman
Irl you couldn’t do shit to me

Lmao I gained 45 pounds of muscles in two year of lifting dumb bitch
While your still a skinny faggot who is constantly on the internet

Lmao so I have been actually trying to improve myself while you have been watching Patrick Bateman edits everyday

Lmao I am not a edgelord
Your user name is literally a phonk song “prince of darkness” the only thing your the prince of is being a cuck the king of cucks is your dad

Stop worrying about something a girl will never see
So many gays flexing their penis
but it doesn’t matter since a girl will never see it 😂

Why do you even care about being suspended or expelled tbh, people there already have little to no respect for you so just start giving an actual use to your steroids and beat chad up
giga sigma chad base

Deserved.
You ain't so cool now, are ya lil boy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 29747
i stopped telling foids anything even remotely incriminating
real asf, dont even tell your girlfriend (or any girl) that you think you trust anything incriminating. that shit will spread so quick the second yall inevitably break up

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
“I had so many dreams. I had so many breakthroughs.”

And your still here

i just read through this entire thread, too much brainrot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Deleted member 51465, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
You literally know nothing
You say my brain is fried but your a Patrick Bateman sigma wanna be stfu.

I never stunted my growth you dumb fuck where are u getting this from your ass, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could pull this out of your ass because you taken it so many times in the ass bitch

Calling me a cuck you worship Patrick Bateman
Irl you couldn’t do shit to me

Lmao I gained 45 pounds of muscles in two year of lifting dumb bitch
While your still a skinny faggot who is constantly on the internet

Lmao so I have been actually trying to improve myself while you have been watching Patrick Bateman edits everyday

Lmao I am not a edgelord
Your user name is literally a phonk song “prince of darkness” the only thing your the prince of is being a cuck the king of cucks is your dad
Did the estrogen spike from the synthetic test conversion cause you to cry this badly. Maybe grab an aromatase inhibitor as well u autistic nigger. The fact that you’re typing all of this shows that I’m right and that you’re triggered. Lmao I’m 6’5 210 about 12% bf. I don’t need gear but u do manlet :lul: :lul:

Regards, Princeofdarkness the edgelord