My heart's most earnest ambition.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I need to achieve this somehow. I'll do anything.

Understand me? Whatever I gotta do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
its called lots of alcohol and be at least above average

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, PrisonMike, chadpreetcel123 and 20 others
its called lots of alcohol and be at least above average

Alcohol where? I think it takes a people and a place. I can't have this drinking alone at my house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6401, Stingray and 2 others
Alcohol where? I think it takes a people and a place. I can't have this drinking alone at my house.
go on vacation somewhere with a group of friends, or just attend college parties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Step 1: be GL
Step 2: Find a crazy degenerate group of friends
Step 3: Go to their parties and events with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 18 others
so you want to be involved in dumb shit you wont even truly enjoy after third time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 6401 and 23 others
And still only the best looking guys of the group end up getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5891 and 10 others
Its easy just start mewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6401 and 16 others
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST; ONLY HIGH IQCELS WILL GET IT.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 8 others
Fuuuurk this is ideal ngl

This is the lifestyle I want drink,party,fun

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 4 others
This is degenerate as fuck. Ngl it would be fun for a bit but this lifestyle would get boring fast.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
College/sports team likely

go on vacation somewhere with a group of friends, or just attend college parties

I'm 47. Is college the only way? I'm trying to get invited to these kinds of parties. Not start my own. So gathering what few friends I might be able to win and convincing them to throw a party with me isn't the answer. I need cool people like the people in the video to invite to be part of their cool world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I'm 47. Is college the only way? I'm trying to get invited to these kinds of parties. Not start my own. So gathering what few friends I might be able to win and convincing them to throw a party with me isn't the answer. I need cool people like the people in the video to invite to be part of their cool world.
youre 47? bro, wtf are you doing here. its over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: XXX22, عبد الرحمن, Fear and 25 others
It just never began for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Dude the second you turn 28 crazy shit like this is off the table, you can keep slaying young girls until 35 if you care for your hair and skin but my man you are so late. Find urself a wife and procreate while you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 9 others
This isn’t what you want bro. Marry your oneitis, this life doesn’t make anyone happy.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 6 others
This isn’t what you want bro. Marry your oneitis, this life doesn’t make anyone happy.

That life is my oneitis. I look at that video and the idea of a normal life disgusts me.

Dude the second you turn 28 crazy shit like this is off the table, you can keep slaying young girls until 35 if you care for your hair and skin but my man you are so late. Find urself a wife and procreate while you can

Procreate?!! I've never wanted kids. I want experiences like in that video and nothing else.

When I tell you I'm devoid of any vision beyond that kind of life, I don't know what I would do with my life outside of that. I guess what the people in that video do, when they aren't making videos like that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 4 others
That life is my oneitis. I look at that video and the idea of a normal life disgusts me.

Procreate?!! I've never wanted kids. I want experiences like in that video and nothing else.

When I tell you I'm devoid of any vision beyond that kind of life, I don't know what I would do with my life outside of that. I guess what the people in that video do, when they aren't making videos like that.
You are 47 wtf stop coping you will never have this life at this age

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zeta ascended, BeestungLipsTheory and 9 others

are u a virgin and when did u lose it if not

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
this life makes every single person happy. then you go marry and be content with it. if you don2t party early on in your life you are going to wanna do it later which will break the marriage probably.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Then get money, get buff, start doing drugs and be that cool older guy

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted
Keep telling yourself that
It does tbh i've been to parties like this, weirdest shit i done was let a girl drink my piss jfl, anyway it got boring after going to them every weekend for a month, but tbh im introverted and HAD to get drunk to go to these parties and i hate drinking but yh it can get boring

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and IndianJock
It does tbh i've been to parties like this, weirdest shit i done was let a girl drink my piss jfl, anyway it got boring after going to them every weekend for a month, but tbh im introverted and HAD to get drunk to go to these parties and i hate drinking but yh it can get boring
They’re not for everyone but all the ones I’ve been to have been been fun asf. I dislike alcohol too because I like to have full control, you shouldtry molly, legit best time of my life

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and hairyballscel
Cringe
I want looksmax users to worship me thats my dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 649 and 4 others
this life makes every single person happy. then you go marry and be content with it. if you don2t party early on in your life you are going to wanna do it later which will break the marriage probably.
How do you know?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and TheAscendedOne
Yes brp indeed this is why musicians and actors commit suicide

Money drugs sex they have in abundance

But it doesnt make anyone happy after the first time

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 649, Bluepill and 4 others
I like zyzz's lifestyle more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This

Where do I find degenerates?

are u a virgin and when did u lose it if not

I'm a virgin.

Then get money, get buff, start doing drugs and be that cool older guy

But even if I was cool, where would I find people that will invite me to parties like these?

They’re not for everyone but all the ones I’ve been to have been been fun asf. I dislike alcohol too because I like to have full control, you shouldtry molly, legit best time of my life

How did you two get invited to parties? Where did you find people that live like this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer

I'm a virgin.

But even if I was cool, where would I find people that will invite me to parties like these?

How did you two get invited to parties? Where did you find people that live like this?
Bro no offense but what in the world have you been doing the last 47 years of your life? This kind of lifestyle is definitely off the table at your age and you should be concerned about way more important matters. How have you not managed to lose the v card? Do you have autism (and I mean that genuinely not as an insult)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, sandcelmuttcel, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Bro no offense but what in the world have you been doing the last 47 years of your life? This kind of lifestyle is definitely off the table at your age and you should be concerned about way more important matters. How have you not managed to lose the v card?
Prob a middle age crisis

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Fwacag

my hearts most earnest ambition is to one day come close to looking like this
i fear i might get banned from this forum for some of the things that ive come close to typing...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth, TheAscendedOne and 6 others

I'm a virgin.

status maxing is everything, you get invited to parties through knowing more people, more parties more people like exponential growth, also shit tonne of open invite parties in my area through Snapchat

also seen sub-human legit disgusting looking guys pipe bitches 2+ psl above them, ik sounds blue pilled asf but status>looks to an extent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Peak IQ, sadly too few users have this mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 5583, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others
Peak IQ, sadly too few users have this mindset
People don’t understand that chads and foids choosing to go this route is why they are here.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
How do you know?
2.5 year ltr. i miss partying even though im 19. i wanna cheat 24/7. gonna break up soon so it doesn't happen again when i get married.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TheAscendedOne
2.5 year ltr. i miss partying even though im 19. i wanna cheat 24/7. gonna break up soon so it doesn't happen again when i get married.
She’s not your oneitis, also you probably didn’t wait until marriage.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 2 others
She’s not your oneitis, also you probably didn’t wait until marriage.
problem is she was my oneitis. i was like crazy in love for like 6 months it fades away doesn't matter how much you love. i wouldn't suffer for this long for any other girl in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, WBC323 and 3 others
Bro no offense but what in the world have you been doing the last 47 years of your life? This kind of lifestyle is definitely off the table at your age and you should be concerned about way more important matters. How have you not managed to lose the v card? Do you have autism (and I mean that genuinely not as an insult)?

I'm from incels.is, the big sister forum to Looksmax.

status maxing is everything, you get invited to parties through knowing more people, more parties more people like exponential growth, also shit tonne of open invite parties in my area through Snapchat

also seen sub-human legit disgusting looking guys pipe bitches 2+ psl above them, ik sounds blue pilled asf but status>looks to an extent

But who do I attain status with? I could make friends with, I dunno, my co-workers, I guarantee that's not gonna get me invited to any parties. I need to associate with the right people. But I don't know where to find them.

I'd look for them on Snapchat, but again, you need to know people on Snapchat. It's not like Instagram where you can type in "party" and see a bunch of tags.

• +1
i thought about trying molly but some of those come down stories sound terrible what was yours like?

• +1
problem is she was my oneitis. i was like crazy in love for like 6 months it fades away doesn't matter how much you love. i wouldn't suffer for this long for any other girl in the world.
Seems like premarital sex is the issue here

But who do I attain status with? I could make friends with, I dunno, my co-workers, I guarantee that's not gonna get me invited to any parties. I need to associate with the right people. But I don't know where to find them.

I'd look for them on Snapchat, but again, you need to know people on Snapchat. It's not like Instagram where you can type in "party" and see a bunch of tags.
You’re a disgrace to this website.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, forwardgrowth and 3 others

sorry to break it to you bro. but even dan bilzerian is 39 years old. your last chance was hugh hefner.
Seems like premarital sex is the issue here
join the dark side and become a degenerate bruh. you are wasting your prime.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
You’re a disgrace to this website.

This website is but a companion to incels.is! Without incels.is, there can be no Looksmax. And without Looksmax, there can be no incels.is. Essential organs in the body that is this forum organism!

• +1
[/QUOTE]
In england high school is 5 years and then you have 2 years of an apprenticeship or someting called sixth form which is basically HS on roids. Anyway I went to a mostly black HS so that type of shit NEVER happened, but my sixth form is very white and upper class so this shit is normal, in my current school people literally do ketamine and cocaine whilst in school on their break/recess. I don't really fit in because im black and poor but i can change my personality around certain people to pretty much mirror them and im high on the social ladder as a clown so yeah, thats probably how i get invited
Tbh at 47 partying shouldn't be your priority, at that age I'd be desperate to find a wife and build a family but its not my life to live i guess,
DILFmax tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
In england high school is 5 years and then you have 2 years of an apprenticeship or someting called sixth form which is basically HS on roids. Anyway I went to a mostly black HS so that type of shit NEVER happened, but my sixth form is very white and upper class so this shit is normal, in my current school people literally do ketamine and cocaine whilst in school on their break/recess. I don't really fit in because im black and poor but i can change my personality around certain people to pretty much mirror them and im high on the social ladder as a clown so yeah, thats probably how i get invited
[/QUOTE]

So find upper class white people?

• +1
This website is but a companion to incels.is! Without incels.is, there can be no Looksmax. And without Looksmax, there can be no incels.is. Essential organs in the body that is this forum organism!
Ok that’s not relevant

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit