My heart's most earnest ambition.

Ah yes,while my incel classmates go to a club and drink shit ton of alcohol and do shit tons of drugs,Iam in my home posting on this shit hole
they went to a club?
arent they closed everywhere?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Not even hard to achieve that and kinda overrated imo.

I just explained it to you. Scroll up. This is how it is:
1. Be chad.
2. Socialize and date.
3. Capitalize on flirtations.
4. Get invited for hookups and sex.
The End.

You ask for more details because you cope by flat out refusing to accept the truth of the blackpill.

I ask for more details because I want to actually understand it. These are vague and nebulous. I want it exact. Exact! SPECIFIC scenarios that a Chad could recreate! Chad might get invited to hook up with someone, but if it's the wrong someone, it won't be like in this video. It'll just be regular sex with one person at a time.

Not even hard to achieve that and kinda overrated imo.

How is it done? Lay it out for me.

I want it exact. Exact! SPECIFIC scenarios that a Chad could recreate!
Yawn. Excess details don't always help in understanding, but if you must, you pay a degenerate chad to wear google glass or something similar to record all of his experiences.
How is it done? Lay it out for me.
Its not some methodical process. Its organic. Physical attractiveness draws young fertile women closer. God your autism is annoying.

Yawn. Excess details don't always help in understanding, but if you must, you pay a degenerate chad to wear google glass or something similar to record all of his experiences.

I've reached out to people and asked if they'd be willing to record a day in their lives for me, yes. One guy even came close to making a deal with me. Problem is, you have to get consent from everyone you record.

Its not some methodical process. Its organic. Physical attractiveness draws young fertile women closer. God your autism is annoying.

This is exactly why specific details do help in understanding. "Young fertile women" isn't what I asked for. Not every young fertile woman does what's in that video. Nor are they even able to. Because not every young fertile woman owns a boat. You're thinking in vague terms like "How do I attract young fertile women?" Not what I asked for. I asked for this video specifically. This video. Specifically.

I'm not interested in just any young fertile women. I'm interested in specifically the experiences in this specific video.

Not offense but why are you trying to use logic on someone who has autism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
You're a moronic contradicting hypocrite if you believe that your video is real and yet Stupid Sluts Club is somehow fan fiction.
You're welcome to track down some young jock frat chads at your state university and ask them about the most hedonistic experiences, but I guarantee you that all that effort is not going to amount to anything. You can't follow their steps and replicate their results because your background is far from theirs.
You just refuse to accept that your life has reached its dead end. But one day when you're on your death bed, you won't be able to refuse that realization anymore.
Your posts ooze with nihilistic pragmatic dread that nobody else has been able to replicate, and for that, they are special and I love them.

• Love it
Your posts ooze with nihilistic pragmatic dread that nobody else has been able to replicate, and for that, they are special and I love them.
Mylifeistrash does a better job than me. Too bad he's a 6'3 fakecel normie.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Mylifeistrash does a better job than me. Too bad he's a 6'3 fakecel normie.
where has he actually stated his height? I have a feeling he's tall but I can't find where he stated his height

I didn't know he still posted on .co tbh.
I put him on ignore a long time ago so I don't know either. Initially I loved his posts, but I started ignoring them because its ill-fitting for a 6'3 white normie to show that level of LDAR nihilism and depression. He is in a much better position than most of us (certainly me for sure), and yet he chooses to be lazy and complain. I'm sorry but I can't take those complaints seriously. He gets to complain with legitimacy, when he stoops down to our level.

he does tbh
Consarn those dastardly ne'er-do-wells on .co's mod team tbh

I put him on ignore a long time ago so I don't know either. Initially I loved his posts, but I started ignoring them because its ill-fitting for a 6'3 white normie to show that level of LDAR nihilism and depression. He is in a much better position than most of us (certainly me for sure), and yet he chooses to be lazy and complain. I'm sorry but I can't take those complaints seriously. He gets to complain with legitimacy, when he stoops down to our level.
Agreed. I'd put so much more effort into my life if I was 6'3 with a normie face. Imagine putting in hard work, and getting something out of it other than thankless incessant demands for even more hard work...

• +1
Agreed. I'd put so much more effort into my life if I was 6'3 with a normie face. Imagine putting in hard work, and getting something out of it other than thankless incessant demands for even more hard work...
he did PUA in his 20's and didn't get shit

No I don't. PUA is for thisty faggots. If mylifeistrash could've facemaxxed, he could've gotten a becky.
I see.

I haven't seen his face tbh

he did PUA in his 20's and didn't get shit
PUA is a scam that only works for Chads i.e. people who don't need it in the first place. He can join a social circle based in a workplace or hobby (where he would be graciously welcomed and assimilated since he's a 6'3 white with a normie face), build some rapport, and everything from there will happen organically.

cope. once you're out of school its garbage. he made a post about social circle being crap after college
It's crap after college if you're average or below. He's above average due to his height and ethnicity. The only thing is, he'd need to make multiple attempts with different social circles since he's not a Chad.

He actually has a social circle. :lul: :lul: Total fakecel faggot.
Jeezus 😖 Meanwhile, people like us couldn't get into a social circle for everything in the world.

Jeezus 😖 Meanwhile, people like us couldn't get into a social circle for everything in the world.
Now you see why I couldn't tolerate him.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
Can you please stop postmaxxing your single handedly ruining this forum
Can you please stop postmaxxing your single handedly ruining this forum

im-getting-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg