My heart's most earnest ambition.

I have the money to throw parties, but that defeats the purpose. I need to be invited into the life. That's the only way I'll enjoy it.

And yeah I'm probably autistic. But I thought we needed to clarify what it was I wanted first. It's not just any party I throw. I need cool sex havers to pop my degeneracy cherry.
as an experienced guy, what would you advise a guy who is 24, still have the hope to get young pussy but is unable to make moeny online and locationmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have the money to throw parties, but that defeats the purpose. I need to be invited into the life. That's the only way I'll enjoy it.

And yeah I'm probably autistic. But I thought we needed to clarify what it was I wanted first. It's not just any party I throw. I need cool sex havers to pop my degeneracy cherry.
3rd sentence, very congnizant and true
BRUTAL GENIOUS TY BRO I NEVER HEARD BOUT HIM
Yeah he's on "what the actual fuck" levels of genius. He's competing with Elon in the self driving car industry too, except his product is something you can attach to any car to make it self driving.

• +1
George Hotz pretty much reverse engineered Covid on livestream. But legally can't create and distribute a cure because jews want to do it more slowly and expensively so they can profit. Hotz has like 7 5 hour livestreams of him dissecting the Covid RNA like a maniac and finding solutions on the fly. (he's the guy who jailbroke the iPhone at 17 and the ps3 at 21)
He's a peep fan too. Smokes a good amount of weed also

• +1
  • +1
as an experienced guy, what would you advise a guy who is 24, still have the hope to get young pussy but is unable to make moeny online and locationmax?

Make yourself employable. Go to college.

However, I got my current job in 2007, so my particular industry market may have changed.

He's only being tendentious because it will bring him the most attention and as a result most likely the most amount of connections/interactions. He doesn't at all believe in what he says, he just wants real connections. Unfortunately we are all just fucking faggots and we can't be his "real connections". His brain will completely change when he begins to make intimate human relationships. It'll change in a way he can't even anticipate now. Making new friends or feeling apart of something new where you're around people that accept you completely shifts your mind and a euphoric gust of bluepill positivity enters your soul, replacing prior cynicism which was always objectively detrimental.

What I want is to be in that video. I promise you I want nothing more.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
  • +1
I'm 24 and even I think it's too late for this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 275
I'm 24 and even I think it's too late for this shit
I honestly cannot find this fucking lifestyle anywhere around here, I have no idea how to achieve this.

I go on holidays with friends also in their early 20s and generally speaking nothing more happens than making out with some random slut somewhere in a bar.

I joined a frat and it turned out to be a cesspool of incels. Partied a whole year with them and I was known as a 'player' because I made out with 2 chicks in that whole year, while the rest got absolutely nothing.

WTF DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN THIS LIFE TO BE ABLE TO LIVE THIS DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE.

I just want to get it out of my system at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and TheMewingBBC
I honestly cannot find this fucking lifestyle anywhere around here, I have no idea how to achieve this.

I go on holidays with friends also in their early 20s and generally speaking nothing more happens than making out with some random slut somewhere in a bar.

I joined a frat and it turned out to be a cesspool of incels. Partied a whole year with them and I was known as a 'player' because I made out with 2 chicks in that whole year, while the rest got absolutely nothing.

WTF DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN THIS LIFE TO BE ABLE TO LIVE THIS DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE.

be a chad and nt, then youll be able to get into a social circle of non-incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 275
be a chad and nt, then youll be able to get into a social circle of non-incels
NT doesn't really matter. I was with NT normie friends and most of them get lucky twice a year or nothing. They all prefer LTR's with mediocre girls instead of playing the field. Need chad friends, ditch my ugly friends. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
NT doesn't really matter. I was with NT normie friends and most of them get lucky twice a year or nothing. They all prefer LTR's with mediocre girls instead of playing the field. Need chad friends, ditch my ugly friends. Brutal.
Chad or death tbh

same, finding a high quality social circle is hard as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275
if you're "lucky" you will just be born with gigachad genes and rich parents, so you will just organically ascend into this lifestyle
otherwise don't even bother, it's not like "Do It For The State" is some sort of subscription, it's the result of looking good, being rich and young and meeting the right people who are willing to engage in degenerate behaviour
heck, i'm actually quite sure this lifestyle is completely unachievable for 90% of young people, let alone a 47 year old man

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4430, stuckneworleans and 2 others
i would love to have good friends and live slayer lifestyle with them too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275
Slayer lifestyle is fucking tough to get. I used to go clubbing solo a lot because my friends were pussies that didn't want to go, but it was kinda lame and shit to mass-approach chicks solo lmao. Better being with mates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST; ONLY HIGH IQCELS WILL GET IT.
incels who were forced to study foreign literature at a humanist high school like me will get it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
I'm 47. Is college the only way? I'm trying to get invited to these kinds of parties. Not start my own. So gathering what few friends I might be able to win and convincing them to throw a party with me isn't the answer. I need cool people like the people in the video to invite to be part of their cool world.

giphy.gif

Bro the only way you can achieve anything close to this is if you Hugh Heifner max but you're unlikely to garner the money, status and charisma to pull that off at least to a minuscule yet memorable degree.

Everyone said this already but seriously fucking, 47?!? And you wish to participate in stuff like this now?!? It's best if you looks pass this by coping, people you age have already settled way before 47, if you haven't settled and you looking towards the temp life meant for college kids than you're looking for a disappointment, and it will be harder to find a decent wife as the age pill chokes you.

I can't judge since I don't know much about you but my condolences man, damn. I wish you good luck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
Imagine the STD, HIV, AIDS

• +1
if you're "lucky" you will just be born with gigachad genes and rich parents, so you will just organically ascend into this lifestyle
otherwise don't even bother, it's not like "Do It For The State" is some sort of subscription, it's the result of looking good, being rich and young and meeting the right people who are willing to engage in degenerate behaviour
heck, i'm actually quite sure this lifestyle is completely unachievable for 90% of young people, let alone a 47 year old man

Just tell me how to do that part.

• +1
Da fuk...

• +1
Just tell me how to do that part.
You meet the "right people" when you satisfy certain criteria like above average in looks + frame + height, high testosterone, and big dick. If you don't have these things, no single woman, let alone a group of women, is going to invite you into engaging in sexual activity with them. Like seriously, even after having been in .co for so long, what prevents you from accepting that a few men are automatically selected based on their genetics and background while the rest are promptly rejected? Are you legit stupid or trolling? I can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6401
You meet the "right people" when you satisfy certain criteria like above average in looks + frame + height, high testosterone, and big dick. If you don't have these things, no single woman, let alone a group of women, is going to invite you into engaging in sexual activity with them. Like seriously, even after having been in .co for so long, what prevents you from accepting that a few men are automatically selected based on their genetics and background while the rest are promptly rejected? Are you legit stupid or trolling? I can't tell.

I'm sure I need those things. But even if I had those things, I couldn't just stand out in the middle of the street and wait for a boat full of bitches to pull up and drag me across pavement to the nearest body of water. Chad still needs to know where to make connections.

But even if I had those things, I couldn't just stand out in the middle of the street and wait for a boat full of bitches to pull up and drag me across pavement to the nearest body of water.
No you don't wait at the bus stand and expect to get picked up. Its not that contrived, but rather organic. So IF you had those things, day to day interactions and online dating would become easier, leading to flirtations, meetups and eventually leading to invitations to bachelorette parties, swinging events, and threesomes where you get to have big orgy sessions.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
No you don't wait at the bus stand and expect to get picked up. Its not that contrived, but rather organic. So IF you had those things, day to day interactions and online dating would become easier, leading to flirtations, meetups and eventually leading to invitations to bachelorette parties, swinging events, and threesomes where you get to have big orgy sessions.

So you get to these things through Tinder? How do you know which Tinder girls to pick?

I'm 47. Is college the only way? I'm trying to get invited to these kinds of parties. Not start my own. So gathering what few friends I might be able to win and convincing them to throw a party with me isn't the answer. I need cool people like the people in the video to invite to be part of their cool world.
wow, you mogg me 10 years.

you always come u with creative and often kinda crazy ways to maybe meet women.

maybe you can use that creativity on other things also

So you get to these things through Tinder? How do you know which Tinder girls to pick?
I'm not a Chad and I have limited experience with TInder so I don't know which girls to pick. Probably the extra slutty ones who are down to fuck immediately. But picking girls as a subhuman oldcel such as yourself is meaningless since Tinder sluts are hyperselective and only go for Chads. Also, Tinder is one avenue. There are others. If you're a young Chad (which you're NOT), then you get to experience this type of sexual hedonism in music festivals, beach parties, etc. Basically its giga over for you. Sexual hedonism is a pleasure not meant for older incels like you and me.

Fuck you to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
My ambition is to become chad, but that is impossible, so Its over
pm what u look like? you alrdy have a photo of me so yk i wont leak lol

My ambition is to become chad, but that is impossible, so Its over
Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess
E7A2AA11 A7A1 47D5 A3A3 521FB5713980
(This isn’t bragging don’t fucking give me a ban again faggot mods or i’ll track you down)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Nosecel
I'm not a Chad and I have limited experience with TInder so I don't know which girls to pick. Probably the extra slutty ones who are down to fuck immediately. But picking girls as a subhuman oldcel such as yourself is meaningless since Tinder sluts are hyperselective and only go for Chads. Also, Tinder is one avenue. There are others. If you're a young Chad (which you're NOT), then you get to experience this type of sexual hedonism in music festivals, beach parties, etc. Basically its giga over for you. Sexual hedonism is a pleasure not meant for older incels like you and me.

I'm sure it isn't. But I need to know how it happens. Not how it might happen. I need to know specifically how the videos in that compilation happened. Or how someone somewhere does it. I need a real story from A to Z about how this happens.

I'm sure it isn't. But I need to know how it happens. Not how it might happen. I need to know specifically how the videos in that compilation happened. Or how someone somewhere does it. I need a real story from A to Z about how this happens.
Read some posts on degenerate reddit subs like r/stupidslutsclub or r/gonewildstories. You'll realize how it happens.

Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess View attachment 362081 (This isn’t bragging don’t fucking give me a ban again faggot mods or i’ll track you down)

JFL at your behavior of seeking validation from PSL users to compensate your lack of IOIs from women in real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Slayerino, Chadelite and 2 others
Read some posts on degenerate reddit subs like r/stupidslutsclub or r/gonewildstories. You'll realize how it happens.

Stupid Sluts Club is fanfiction. I need the real deal. Ideally I need to track down the individuals in the actual videos and ask them how these gatherings happened.

Stupid Sluts Club is fanfiction.
You're a moronic contradicting hypocrite if you believe that your video is real and yet Stupid Sluts Club is somehow fan fiction.
You're welcome to track down some young jock frat chads at your state university and ask them about the most hedonistic experiences, but I guarantee you that all that effort is not going to amount to anything. You can't follow their steps and replicate their results because your background is far from theirs.
You just refuse to accept that your life has reached its dead end. But one day when you're on your death bed, you won't be able to refuse that realization anymore.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
You're a moronic contradicting hypocrite if you believe that your video is real and yet Stupid Sluts Club is somehow fan fiction.
You're welcome to track down some young jock frat chads at your state university and ask them about the most hedonistic experiences, but I guarantee you that all that effort is not going to amount to anything. You can't follow their steps and replicate their results because your background is far from theirs.
You just refuse to accept that your life has reached its dead end. But one day when you're on your death bed, you won't be able to refuse that realization anymore.

I know the video is real because I see it happening. Worst case scenario, everyone is a paid actor. But it's actually happening, that much we know. But words in a Reddit post? I'm supposed to go off just that?

Also, I have tried interviewing students at the universities in my area. None of them know either. They don't live this life.

Also, I have tried interviewing students at the universities in my area.
You've interviewed frat boys chads who play football and go to spring break?

You've interviewed frat boys chads who play football and go to spring break?

I don't know where exactly they went for Spring Break, but I know they play school sports.

I don't know where exactly they went for Spring Break, but I know they play school sports.
Why do you think you have even the remotest chance of experiencing any of this?

Why do you think you have even the remotest chance of experiencing any of this?

I'm not saying I do, I just wanna understand it.

I'm not saying I do, I just wanna understand it.
I just explained it to you. Scroll up. This is how it is:
1. Be chad.
2. Socialize and date.
3. Capitalize on flirtations.
4. Get invited for hookups and sex.
The End.

You ask for more details because you cope by flat out refusing to accept the truth of the blackpill.

Ah yes,while my incel classmates go to a club and drink shit ton of alcohol and do shit tons of drugs,Iam in my home posting on this shit hole

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite and OBE