My life completely changed in a few months

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Not long ago I was on here crying everday saying I will kill myself I even attempted it once. Completely lonely just rotting in my room. My face ful of acne with bad eye bags, horrible haircut and clothes and I just cried all day long.

Now I couldn't cry if I forced myself too. Your happiness is just based on the people around you. I made two guys close friends and I'm not lonely anymore.
I got a girlfriend now who seems to be obsessed with me and is a virgin and wants me to take her virginity.

It was just a change of mindset. I've never been this happy in my life. I had 2 girls fight over me which was a literal fantasy of mine in the past.

Only one user has seen my real face on this forum and he knows how much I ascended from softmaxxing.

I did this change at 18. I am considerably more low inhib as well.
Never give up, I seemed to be a lost cause and even I ascended.
Just wanted to brag on my slight ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, GabachoCopium, StalinCel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi
shut this forum down

just change your mindset and you’ll ascend to the point of having two foids fight for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, redmaxx, zura and 3 others
Nah
IMG 1056

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, AlexBrown84, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
shut this forum down

just change your mindset and you’ll ascend to the point of having two foids fight for you
I got a surgery and did softmaxxing

guess whos back, back again

you look like a subhuman + no one cares
Zyzz zyzz dancing

shut this forum down

life is your mindset

But it has nothing to do with NT. NT is just going with the flow mostly.

Changing your mindset and your life around it is top 0.1% type mental fortitude.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
wait didn't you delete?
it's masteroogway

Sure thing mate
@Iasacrko
Jfl at him now he’s playing it off as some Redditor

And to think I was actually mirin him saying he’d never come back

This guy is gonna fake another suicide now?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Blud got a gf and his first instinct is to come back to the forum

Very believable
Jfl at him now he’s playing it off as some Redditor

And to think I was actually mirin him saying he’d never come back

This guy is gonna fake another suicide now?
i already showed u his account retard lmao
and i didn't just get her

i cancelled it cause i wanted to have access to best of the best
tbh i'm testing the law everyday, it's so fucking easy yet 99% of the population won't believe.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
based if this is a bait, pretty pitiful and generic otherwise

your average "blackpilled" "all women fucked 50 guys before turning 18" incels once a random 4/10 whore decides to use them as an emotional tampon and assures them that she's never even seen dick before, lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, zura, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
i already showed u his account retard lmao
and i didn't just get her
Blud just leave this forum while u still can Jfl at the kid level lying this guy has truly pathetic

Bro thinks the natural instinct of a good life is to come back to the forum

it wasn't easy but I did it
some days i can manifest thing in matter of 10 minutee. Sometimes weeks. It all depends on the intensity of the imagination, just like Neville said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48684
Thus the pendulum of banning and unbanning continues with you.

@Beastimmung look who’s back innit apperantly with a virgin gf who is obsessed with him and wants him to take her virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14693 and Bozoogway
Blud just leave this forum while u still can Jfl at the kid level lying this guy has truly pathetic

Bro thinks the natural instinct of a good life is to come back to the forum
I'm not coming back I just wanted to make this post to brag on y'all

@Beastimmung look who’s back innit apperantly with a virgin gf who is obsessed with him and wants him to take her virginity
jealous ahh bozo

based if this is a bait, pretty pitiful and generic otherwise

your average "blackpilled" "all women fucked 50 guys before turning 18" incels once a random 4/10 whore decides to use them as an emotional tampon and assures them that she's never even seen dick before, lmao
been told she's a MTB by a user
also she is a virgin but she did do other stuff just no penetration

been told she's a MTB by a user
also she is a virgin but she did do other stuff just no penetration

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I'm not coming back I just wanted to make this post to brag on y'all
Sure buddy boyo everyone believes it coming from the guy who went into a hospital to fake his suicide

Giga larp jfl it is him and not some supposed redditor

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sure buddy boyo everyone believes it coming from the guy who went into a hospital to fake his suicide
i didn't go to the hospital faggot it's a stolen pic
are u this fucking obsessed with me to remember every fucking troll thread I made jesus man get a life you ethnic fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
lmao u can believe that fish faced looking nigga is me if it makes u feel better :lul:

Yeah Jfl he thinks everyone here is some 2 yo kid

Like someone would definitely ask some Redditor to larp as their subhuman ass

The same guy who goes into a hospital to fake his suicide attempt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Yeah Jfl he thinks everyone here is some 2 yo kid

Like someone would definitely ask some Redditor to larp as their subhuman ass

The same guy who goes into a hospital to fake his suicide attempt
how did I ask a redditor you utter retard when i just stole the pic from reddit r/amiugly?
are u this retarded JFL

Not long ago I was on here crying everday saying I will kill myself I even attempted it once. Completely lonely just rotting in my room. My face ful of acne with bad eye bags, horrible haircut and clothes and I just cried all day long.

Now I couldn't cry if I forced myself too. Your happiness is just based on the people around you. I made two guys close friends and I'm not lonely anymore.
I got a girlfriend now who seems to be obsessed with me and is a virgin and wants me to take her virginity.

It was just a change of mindset. I've never been this happy in my life. I had 2 girls fight over me which was a literal fantasy of mine in the past.

Only one user has seen my real face on this forum and he knows how much I ascended from softmaxxing.

happy to see you back around

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

Proud of you OP 🙏🏿

Attachments

• 1698520896874.jpeg
    1698520896874.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1698520870398.jpeg
    1698520870398.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48684

Dnr+kys

good job im proud of you

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
how did I ask a redditor you utter retard when i just stole the pic from reddit r/amiugly?
are u this retarded JFL
Yeah boyo everything u do is completely logical and makes sense

Oh todays such a good day I have a virgin gf who’s obcessed with me life is perfect gonna get my .org account back and argue with some scizos