My life completely changed in a few months

Yeah boyo everything u do is completely logical and makes sense

Oh todays such a good day I have a virgin gf who’s obcessed with me life is perfect gonna get my .org account back and argue with some scizos
i did just come back from hanging out with a friend lol.
i'm not gonna argue with y'all anymore it's funny how u rot all day on here and I mog tf outta you life wise now.
will only come on here to brag from now on sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway and Kristin
Not long ago I was on here crying everday saying I will kill myself I even attempted it once. Completely lonely just rotting in my room. My face ful of acne with bad eye bags, horrible haircut and clothes and I just cried all day long.

Now I couldn't cry if I forced myself too. Your happiness is just based on the people around you. I made two guys close friends and I'm not lonely anymore.
I got a girlfriend now who seems to be obsessed with me and is a virgin and wants me to take her virginity.

It was just a change of mindset. I've never been this happy in my life. I had 2 girls fight over me which was a literal fantasy of mine in the past.

Only one user has seen my real face on this forum and he knows how much I ascended from softmaxxing.

I did this change at 18. I am considerably more low inhib as well.
Never give up, I seemed to be a lost cause and even I ascended.
Just wanted to brag on my slight ascension.
Mirin. Did you use law of assumption for this? I unironically need to SATSmaxx despite the fact that I suck at believing my assumptions

Mirin. Did you use law of assumption for this? I unironically need to SATSmaxx despite the fact that I suck at believing my assumptions
Yes I did. My life completely changed no joke.

i did just come back from hanging out with a friend lol.
i'm not gonna argue with y'all anymore it's funny how u rot all day on here and I mog tf outta you life wise now.
will only come on here to brag from now on sometimes.
Brag with ur little stories like anyone believes u when u have a history of larping about litterally everything

Brag with ur little stories like anyone believes u when u have a history of larping about litterally everything
It's okay cause I know what is true.

Mirin. Did you use law of assumption for this? I unironically need to SATSmaxx despite the fact that I suck at believing my assumptionst
If you need help with the law feel free text me

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
Yes I did. My life completely changed no joke.
Bro I wish I could do it right..no matter what I do I always fuck it up jfl. It makes me so sad because I have to depend on 3D interactions which never work

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
Bro I wish I could do it right..no matter what I do I always fuck it up jfl. It makes me so sad because I have to depend on 3D interactions which never work
if u think u will always fuck it up that's what's gonna happen retard

• +1
dm'ed you

• Love it
Only one user has seen my real face on this forum and he knows how much I ascended from softmaxxing.
Yep and i saw your face too you’re still subhuman. Thanks james sapphire

If you guys believe anything this guy says then it’s over for you