KEEP CRYING

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, Alexanderr and RichardSpencel
JFL I guess Chris Brown did do Rihanna a favour after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Drtony is a doctor so he is right about everything. :feelsuhh:
AstroSky is some jew who charges subhumans $60 an hour to teach them how to put their tongue on the roof of their mouth, he must be right about everything :feelsuhh:

The internal architecture of the trabeculae undergoes adaptive changes, followed by secondary changes to the external cortical portion of the bone,[4] perhaps becoming thicker as a resu

The bone can only become denser...it won't change shape. Any visible changes will be due to inflammation/build up of scar tissue. (In his videos, the results are clearly from inflammation, even if bone smashing did work visible results would take years)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
AstroSky is some jew who charges subhumans $60 an hour to teach them how to put their tongue on the roof of their mouth, he must be right about everything :feelsuhh:

The bone can only become denser...it won't change shape. Any visible changes will be due to inflammation/build up of scar tissue. (In his videos, the results are clearly from inflammation, even if bone smashing did work visible results would take years)
I know for a fact the incel that I'm quoting is wrong because I tripped and bashed my skull into a wall when I was younger and I still have a bump on my head from it. I can't stop laughing at the room temperature iq google experts on this site."redpilledstemcel" :feelshaha:

Change your fucking avi bro it hurts to look at @AstroSky

how everyone that is making fun of this will look when he proves it's actually legit

when I was younger and I still have a bump on my head from it
Wow man youre so intelligent. Maybe you should use your inductive reasoning to cure cancer. Hint: if inductive logic was so simply applies,we would have cured cancer decades ago. There's a reason you'll probably flip burgers for a living.

So I want to call bone smashing bone hypertrophy instead now so I’ll start calling it that for now on. Here’s a video of what I legit do every morning. I like to have a little fun with it but I make sure to hit very evenly and I do have a method I do. You can see the force I use. It hurts but doesn’t shake my skull whatsoever.

This has completely fixed my chin as of late and I’m super happy with it. You can even see the projection increase from this angle too.

If anyone has any questions I’ll be happy to answer

The sound sounds like your fapping

Wow man youre so intelligent. Maybe you should use your inductive reasoning to cure cancer. Hint: if inductive logic was so simply applies,we would have cured cancer decades ago. There's a reason you'll probably flip burgers for a living.
This boy is angry

I’ll try soon again

This boy is angry
You're hitting your own face you realize how retarded that is?

Lastly, the bone is remodeled. Special cells called osteoclasts break down extra bone around the fracture until it's completely healed and returned to its original shape. Bone remodeling is a very slow process which can take anywhere from 3 to 9 years to complete!
https://askabiologist.asu.edu/bone-healing

Bones reshape to their original shape after having healed. It is also a very slow process. Astrosky's results are all from swelling.

Wolff's law only applies to density, not shape. It will make your bones THICKER.

Last edited:
So I want to call bone smashing bone hypertrophy instead now so I’ll start calling it that for now on. Here’s a video of what I legit do every morning. I like to have a little fun with it but I make sure to hit very evenly and I do have a method I do. You can see the force I use. It hurts but doesn’t shake my skull whatsoever.

This has completely fixed my chin as of late and I’m super happy with it. You can even see the projection increase from this angle too.

go on bonemashing!
we will prove this method works to all theese bluepilled cucks

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Demonstrator
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Demonstrator
“Swelling”

You know how retarded you sound. Scare tissue is still results. This is pretty much a do it yourself filler. Bone. Swelling. Scare tissue. It’s still results and it looks good! Especially now. Cope is when nothing comes from your thoughts. Results show and I’m living proof. I’m more robust looking than ever before. Even if I end up looking Worse I’ll die showing that I started the mewing trend. Helping legit 1000s. And now I’m helping the bone hypertrophy trend.

Attachments

• 0D4293BC-829B-43F3-A112-6A8D167F76C8.jpeg
    0D4293BC-829B-43F3-A112-6A8D167F76C8.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 60DBE2B1-A393-4587-8B9C-543289F434D2.png
    60DBE2B1-A393-4587-8B9C-543289F434D2.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
“Swelling”

You know how retarded you sound. Scare tissue is still results. This is pretty much a do it yourself filler. Bone. Swelling. Scare tissue. It’s still results and it looks good! Especially now. Cope is when nothing comes from your thoughts. Results show and I’m living proof. I’m more robust looking than ever before. Even if I end up looking Worse I’ll die showing that I started the mewing trend. Helping legit 1000s. And now I’m helping the bone hypertrophy trend.
Am I supposed to see a difference??

Sure nothing could go wrong with permanently maintaining scar tissue. You haven't posted a before/after pic (remember same lighting, same angle). And you only show one side of your face (I'm guessing you are asymmetric af by this point).

So I see the video has been deleted but i want to ask how exactly do you do bone smashing on your chin, you fist it straight or u fist it from the bottom to the top or what

it's over for videoremovedcels

might as well just eat horseshit tbh, those contain very little k2 compared to what you can order online in pills

And it's not like you are patiently awaiting your bones to grow in the next few years, nono. You seem pretty desperate with all the bonesmashing

Just order mass dosages of k2 online and chew, just like this guy did:

View attachment 54708

This will be a perfect addition to your orthotropic lifestyle, you don't need to become an autistic hammer hitter
bro i searched hours but cant find this post. i only found a similar post of the same guy but its different. would you mind linking it?

bro i searched hours but cant find this post. i only found a similar post of the same guy but its different. would you mind linking it?
No.

So glad this faggot was banned, didn’t like him from when he first started his trash channel

Day 267 of doing this
Here's a pic ^^
tgfVsND.jpg

ah the good old days, this guy is mentally ill but you can't say he wasn't trying to help tbh. he deserves some hate but not as much as he got from here, my respects to him

ah the good old days, this guy is mentally ill but you can't say he wasn't trying to help tbh. he deserves some hate but not as much as he got from here, my respects to him
He is lying. He use photoshop in his pics.

what do you mean with ''mentally ill'' and all the hate is kinda deserved?
as a newfag i really dont know why is he hated ngl, wish i could understand

this is retarded but i started bonesmashing, maybe it works maybe it doesnt, idgaf imma try it out. wish me luck

this is retarded but i started bonesmashing, maybe it works maybe it doesnt, idgaf imma try it out. wish me luck
How‘d it go? Any brain damage?

faggot got banned