My mom is really hot

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
I hadn't really inspected my mom's face before, but she has really nice cheekbones, lips, nose, just about everything. And dark brown hair, blue eyes and a dark complexion... she mogs 90%+ of females I see my own age. No wonder I'm so facially attractive. She has a really nice ass too. Maybe I should Oedipusmaxx.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, Ritalincel and 7 others
Image result for puke gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Heirio, Alexanderr and 12 others
Just fuck your Mom bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656, heroinfather and 6 others
do it srs, set up some sort of trap or something, like walk in on her with your clothes off and ur penis erect etc.

casually do this,

eventually ask if u can sleep in the same bed as her since ur bed broke.

just ease ur way in srs.

u got this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1084 and ChoSeungHui
Tfw sluts leave nice guys like you in the Freudzone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 470, Unmasked and 4 others
Does she have big tits? Lemme fuck ur mother boyo I’ll give her best sex of her life srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1084, Zeta ascended and 2 others
do it srs, set up some sort of trap or something, like walk in on her with your clothes off and ur penis erect etc.

casually do this,

just ease ur way in srs.

u got this
Dude u have issues.

But I would tbh :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 1084
Does she have big tits? Lemme fuck ur mother boyo I’ll give her best sex of her life srs
She has small tits, her biggest failo tbh. She was known as the ass girl in high school, her best friend was known as the tits girl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, CupOfCoffee and Coping
She has small tits, her biggest failo tbh. She was known as the ass girl in high school, her best friend was known as the tits girl.
FUCK I would anal her best friend for sure but her as well maybe a threesome would be great

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 1084
I won't ask how you know these details...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1084
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
Set up hidden camera in shower and post her nudes here

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, dogtown, Deleted member 1084 and 3 others
Incest sounds like a ‘rootin tootin good time. YeeHaw! :y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 1 other person
I just need to date a girl who looks like her, I can’t actually fuck my mom unfortunately.
Tbh I have a tendency of being attracted to girls who are attractive versions of my mom. My mom used to look attractive in her younger pictures, fucking aged terribly though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Zeta ascended
tfw mom was 4'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Tbh I have a tendency of being attracted to girls who are attractive versions of my mom. My mom used to look attractive in her younger pictures, fucking aged terribly though
I believe mothers should be fucking their sons regularly to help save them from inceldom and meet their sexual needs high iq srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1139 and 5 others
I believe mothers should be fucking their sons regularly to help save them from inceldom and meet their sexual needs high iq srs
?

• JFL
  • +1
"Oh boys, mommy has a surprise for you"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
tfw mom was 4'10
My mom is 5’4”, nearly optimal height ratio of 1:1.09 with me. I’m taller than my dad now so I can heightcuck him :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
If I don’t get a looksmatched brunette gf within the next week it’s over for me, I can’t believe I’ve arrived at the point of oediupusmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
If I don’t get a looksmatched brunette gf within the next week it’s over for me, I can’t believe I’ve arrived at the point of oediupusmaxxing.
Just make a move on her boyo she’s prob tired of ur dads half hard cock anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
If I don’t get a looksmatched brunette gf within the next week
Lmao. You'll be lucky if you get a girlfriend 2 points below you within the next 3 years who won't fuck behind your manlet back.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Coping
Lmao. You'll be lucky if you get a girlfriend 2 points below you within the next 3 years who won't fuck behind your manlet back.
BRUTAL ltrs are a meme boyo don’t fall for it just get some slut fuck buddies

• +1

casually do this,

just ease ur way in srs.

u got this
lmao I thought you had made this thread when I saw the title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, dodt, heroinfather and 2 others
5’9” is not manlet in les Etats-Uni... or is it? :feelsrope:

• +1
Yeah my mom has the light skin curly hair phenotype(I didn't inherit it tho:feelsrope:). Which is the one I'm most attracted to. I just hope I can Betabux for a girl like that who is 15 years younger than me and a virgin just like my dad did. I'm African so it should be possible.
Disclaimer:When I said 15 years younger I meant like I'm 35 and she's 20.

• +1
BRUTAL ltrs are a meme boyo don’t fall for it just get some slut fuck buddies
I won't ever LTR an American girl. I'm almost 90% sure I'm eventually going to marry a good Muslim girl

Disclaimer:When I said 15 years younger I meant like I'm 35 and she's 20.
Busted. Reported to homeland security pervert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084 and Zeta ascended
I hadn't really inspected my mom's face before, but she has really nice cheekbones, lips, nose, just about everything. And dark brown hair, blue eyes and a dark complexion... she mogs 90%+ of females I see my own age. No wonder I'm so facially attractive. She has a really nice ass too. Maybe I should Oedipusmaxx.
Just walk up to her and say you have a tough time with girls and she'll give you pity sex after that.

• +1
Just walk up to her and say you have a tough time with girls and she'll give you pity sex after that.
She doesn’t care, she just says “you’re so handsome all you have to do is ask out a nice girl” JFL
I won't ever LTR an American girl. I'm almost 90% sure I'm eventually going to marry a good Muslim girl

mohammedancel = volcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person

Same Muslim girls are only way for ltrs and marriage but problem is those could become sluts at anytime as well, no ones fucking safe

• JFL
  • +1
moms rather fuck their chad sons then marry a cuck its truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Extra Chromosome
Same Muslim girls are only way for ltrs and marriage but problem is those could become sluts at anytime as well, no ones fucking safe
Possible but very unlikely if she's from a good family. Thing is, I'd need to return to Islam and religiousmax, which I will gladly do if my prospects look bleak. How would you do it? They actually don't mind Westerners in the middle east, in fact being white is associated with status, intelligence etc

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Possible but very unlikely if she's from a good family. Thing is, I'd need to return to Islam and religiousmax, which I will gladly do if my prospects look bleak. How would you do it? They actually don't mind Westerners in the middle east, in fact being white is associated with status, intelligence etc
Where are u planning to go in Middle East to do it? I wouldn’t do this shit until 35 prob tho or when I’m done fucking around

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Deleted member 1084 and 3 others
pic or cope tbh

post her pics you fucking nerd

faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, JellyBelly, heroinfather and 1 other person
Where are u planning to go in Middle East to do it? I wouldn’t do this shit until 35 prob tho or when I’m done fucking around
Lebanon bro as I'm half Lebanese, decent looking girls too
And no I don't need to be 35, but I'd probably need to have a decent career or at least very good income from other sources.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Incests me

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome