• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, BoredPrince, SoberAndRetarded and 11 others
training routine?

any bad effect on sleep ?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
training routine?

any bad effect on sleep ?
3x a week . 4 sets til pure failure and drop sets for each with a lighter weight. No sleep affect just sore neck muscles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Htobrother, Sens and 1 other person
nice try michael jackson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 22529 and 7 others
3x a week . 4 sets til pure failure and drop sets for each with a lighter weight. No sleep affect just sore neck muscles
are you flexing your neck and traps in the second pic or is it just giga weird lighting?

Michael Jackson faggot lips in after

That's what you neckmaxxing with peanut skull

Post pics in normal lighting with camera equal distance to before pic and not flexxing

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and hattrick
Flexed head tilted back vs unflexed with forward head lean

your neck is now too wide for your jaw

you need some fillers or implants

Pumped flexed vs unpumped not flexed

your neck is now too wide for your jaw

you need some fillers or implants
No need . My jaw is still wider by a bit when im standing up

Do you think of proportions like Steve Reeves had a 1:1:1 for neck, biceps, calves. Its hilariously easy and fast to blow up neck and traps, people are just lazy, arrogant or scared to do it.

-Whats your routine? I do plate curls 4x25, three days on, one rest day.
-Do you work the sides separately?
-Ever do heavy rack pulls (5s hold at the top) ? It has a massive effect on my traps, forearms and lateral triceps, and I think benefits might be running over to the neck as I see vasculature and pump on neck after. One of the credible theories is musculature improves in two ways, 1. Actual muscle growth 2. Vascularity, which means improved vascularity in itself improves muscular potential.
-Whats your opinion or experience on high intensity and low frequency. ie Mike Mentzer, Arthur Jones?

Pumped flexed vs unpumped not flexed
It's easy to hate on someone posting a win, but what it does to your mind is that it tells itself "its not possible"; do your workouts, improve yourself and post your win or lack thereof, so that you know if something doesnt work and what needs to be changed. When your musculature improves, your body flexes the muscles involuntarily because it actually exists and serves the purpose of whichever pose youre in. See the body as an advanced dynamic mechanism with parts that are waiting to fulfill its purpose, given the right stimulus.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, marek937 and edodalic29
Where did you get the chain?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Do you think of proportions like Steve Reeves had a 1:1:1 for neck, biceps, calves. Its hilariously easy and fast to blow up neck and traps, people are just lazy, arrogant or scared to do it.

-Ever do heavy rack pulls (5s hold at the top) ? It has a massive effect on my traps, forearms and lateral triceps, and I think benefits might be running over to the neck as I see vasculature and pump on neck after. One of the credible theories is musculature improves in two ways, 1. Actual muscle growth 2. Vascularity, which means improved vascularity in itself improves muscular potential.
-Whats your opinion or experience on high intensity and low frequency. ie Mike Mentzer, Arthur Jones?
Agree mate . I do 4 sets til failure everyday with a 35 pound plate . I go slow down and control the eccentric and when i go up i squeeze my neck without engaging my traps . The neck is very androgen sensitive so it grows pretty fast if you are consistent. Personally i do high intensity for a low time . Neck training shouldnt be more than 5 mins if you do it daily , thats the key .

• +1
Where did you get the chain?
Ah i got it as a gift bro , but you can find ones similar on amazon or shein , the quality might be meh but you can get better ones if you spend a lil bit .

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Agree mate . I do 4 sets til failure everyday with a 35 pound plate . I go slow down and control the eccentric and when i go up i squeeze my neck without engaging my traps . The neck is very androgen sensitive so it grows pretty fast if you are consistent. Personally i do high intensity for a low time . Neck training shouldnt be more than 5 mins if you do it daily , thats the key .
Got it bro, I'm ballparks in the same approach.

• Love it
Ah i got it as a gift bro , but you can find ones similar on amazon or shein , the quality might be meh but you can get better ones if you spend a lil bit .
It looks like 2-4mm thickness and about 45cm length?

• +1
It looks like 2-4mm thickness and about 45cm length?
Yessir . Its not really long it stops by the collar bone , very subtle and looks clean .

535457EC 51FD 4DBF BF3F 438F2129CE3E

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

It's easy to hate on someone posting a win, but what it does to your mind is that it tells itself "its not possible"; do your workouts, improve yourself and post your win or lack thereof, so that you know if something doesnt work and what needs to be changed. When your musculature improves, your body flexes the muscles involuntarily because it actually exists and serves the purpose of whichever pose youre in. See the body as an advanced dynamic mechanism with parts that are waiting to fulfill its purpose, given the right stimulus.
I dnrd but i can feel you are right

• JFL
Doesn't that give you sleep apnea?

Your mouth looks gay now, like Michael Jackson