My Opinion on Looksmaxxing On Tiktok as a lurker from Jan this year

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I have been in the blackpill space for a year, but I spent time on YouTube, Discord and Reddit. Only from January 2023 did I start lurking on this website, until I saw looksmaxxing going popular, and I expected a shutdown of new entries into this website soon, so I made an account.

What has shocked and annoyed me is that complete normies, who just used to talk about weed and video games, in my college were now talking about *************'s and Orlando's doxx, negative canthal tilt, mogging, PSL Gods, "its over bro" and the "Looksmaxxers". Though it seemed as if most saw it as a joke. From this it confirmed a few things for me. Most information out on tiktok is just basic softmaxxing, which has already been long told on male self improvement channels. Most normies have a low attention span and more focused on making money, doing weed, playing games and their studies than looksmaxxing. Even if they are somewhat invested, they aren't enough to spend enough money for proper changes like surgeries, supplements and steroids. Recently, looksmaxxing on tiktok has begun decreasing in popularity, and it seems that in the following months it would become a niche. So overall those who saw it on tiktok and that only aren't something to worry about. Only main downside is that foids will now increase their already high standards somewhat after being exposed to guys looksmaxxing.

The main issue is lurkers (like myself but from tiktok) who have come here. Though controversial, I think we should stop this site from receiving any new members or be viewed by non-members until this whole looksmaxxing trend practically fully dies. Most tiktok normies who come here lurk instead of making accounts. Those who have made accounts nothing we can do much about. We just have to accept that they are part of .org now.

Finally, we can try a forum organised mass reporting of looksmaxxing tiktok on tiktok like Syrian Psycho, Dillon, Erand etc and put enough pressure for them to post less about looksmaxxing. This way, less people will see posts about looksmaxxing and the trend can die quicker. We can also begin creating anti-looksmaxxing/bluepill content on tiktok en masse to spread awareness about "incel/misogyny dogwhistling" and "fake and dangerous information" to ward people off from anything to do with looksmaxxing.

Also can we ban @SyrianPsycho 's account jfl he is here and taking information for his retarded tiktok account

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ducktruck, Emiqrox, sudanguy and 5 others
not that deep + everything here has already been suggested but master or the cia clearly doesn't want to do any of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, chosen-one, Prince88 and 7 others
I have been in the blackpill space for a year
no one believes you greycel "joined aug 6 2023"
your cringy richard ramirez pfp is fooling no one, we know your a tiktokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, chosen-one, RichardSpencel and 8 others
imagine writing full books about some retarded useless forum

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, RichardSpencel, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Believe what you want, but I was subscribed to Tail's original channel jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Sondern
dnrd GrAYcel also bro no one cares that you have been lurking since 1945

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and aspiringexcel
Not reading all this and fuck the TikTok users in here

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Not reading all this and fuck the TikTok users in here
Based on how the admins have responded to this situation so far, I very much doubt we can monitor or get rid of tiktokcels who have registered as members.

Believe what you want, but I was subscribed to Tail's original channel jfl
His old videos were suifuel, but also dunny

Which one was ur fav?

I liked the one on race

His old videos were suifuel, but also dunny

Which one was ur fav?

I liked the one on race
His videos were brutal af.

I remember being new to blackpill and coping a lot

He ended a lot of them. His videos on race, and trying to imitate Chad thinking you will get the same result fully broke down my mind and a lot of my copes. I was also thinking of gymcelling but his videos showed me how useless it was. Remember the one on the twins who had been separated at birth? Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Krakowski
His videos were brutal af.

I remember being new to blackpill and coping a lot

He ended a lot of them. His videos on race, and trying to imitate Chad thinking you will get the same result fully broke down my mind and a lot of my copes. I was also thinking of gymcelling but his videos showed me how useless it was. Remember the one on the twins who had been separated at birth? Brutal.
The “proof” that genetics is everything and environment don’t matter? Or? It was a long time I don’t rrmember

The “proof” that genetics is everything and environment don’t matter? Or? It was a long time I don’t rrmember
Yea, something like that. One pair of the twins were naturally good looking, and one ended up with a poor family while the other with a wealthy family, and the other were genetically ugly, and same thing happened with them. Those who were genetically ugly ended up still ugly whether rich or poor, and those that were genetically gl ended up gl whether rich or poor. Brutal video.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, aspiringexcel and Krakowski
Yea, something like that. One pair of the twins were naturally good looking, and one ended up with a poor family while the other with a wealthy family, and the other were genetically ugly, and same thing happened with them. Those who were genetically ugly ended up still ugly whether rich or poor, and those that were genetically gl ended up gl whether rich or poor. Brutal video.
Was it just 1 pair of twins or 2?

im sorry im tiktokkcel but im. still an incel like u guys :confused:

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
I have been in the blackpill space for a year, but I spent time on YouTube, Discord and Reddit. Only from January 2023 did I start lurking on this website, until I saw looksmaxxing going popular, and I expected a shutdown of new entries into this website soon, so I made an account.

What has shocked and annoyed me is that complete normies, who just used to talk about weed and video games, in my college were now talking about *************'s and Orlando's doxx, negative canthal tilt, mogging, PSL Gods, "its over bro" and the "Looksmaxxers". Though it seemed as if most saw it as a joke. From this it confirmed a few things for me. Most information out on tiktok is just basic softmaxxing, which has already been long told on male self improvement channels. Most normies have a low attention span and more focused on making money, doing weed, playing games and their studies than looksmaxxing. Even if they are somewhat invested, they aren't enough to spend enough money for proper changes like surgeries, supplements and steroids. Recently, looksmaxxing on tiktok has begun decreasing in popularity, and it seems that in the following months it would become a niche. So overall those who saw it on tiktok and that only aren't something to worry about. Only main downside is that foids will now increase their already high standards somewhat after being exposed to guys looksmaxxing.

The main issue is lurkers (like myself but from tiktok) who have come here. Though controversial, I think we should stop this site from receiving any new members or be viewed by non-members until this whole looksmaxxing trend practically fully dies. Most tiktok normies who come here lurk instead of making accounts. Those who have made accounts nothing we can do much about. We just have to accept that they are part of .org now.

Finally, we can try a forum organised mass reporting of looksmaxxing tiktok on tiktok like Syrian Psycho, Dillon, Erand etc and put enough pressure for them to post less about looksmaxxing. This way, less people will see posts about looksmaxxing and the trend can die quicker. We can also begin creating anti-looksmaxxing/bluepill content on tiktok en masse to spread awareness about "incel/misogyny dogwhistling" and "fake and dangerous information" to ward people off from anything to do with looksmaxxing.

Also can we ban @SyrianPsycho 's account jfl he is here and taking information for his retarded tiktok account
theres a growing female space critizing .org and .is users as well.

I agree with the first half of this post. People will only pick this sort of stuff up mockingly (much like what happened with the redpilll and sigma males) and you're really not going to have too many people joining in taking it seriously and if people do its probably subhumans who actually need this site (even if they don't quite realise how low on the subhumanity scale they're on yet)

I don't really agree with the latter half however. We already dealt with the worst of the TikTok invasion. The number of site visitors has sort of dropped back already. At its peak we were getting around 15k+ non user visitors but now its around 5k, higher than the 2k it used to be at but a noticeable decline.

Whether or not you think he did or didn't. SyrianPsycho claims he didn't go under the knife so he isn't promoting any hardmaxxing to the public. Its just a bunch of softmaxxes + mewing which is cope for most people by the time they find the BP.

The contents on this site isn't really under any threat and we're not going to be doing ourselves much favours by privating the forum. If we had to private it it should've happened a month ago. The drama has been dying out already.

• +1
Reactions: Jxlan_ and humanoidsub7

You joined end summer and you never posted ur face, Larp.

You joined end summer and you never posted ur face, Larp.
I have sent my face to a few people in pms, but I don't want to publicly disclose my face on this forum considering the kind of people that lurk around here

I have sent my face to a few people in pms, but I don't want to publicly disclose my face on this forum considering the kind of people that lurk around here
larping as someone who lurked since januari but cant post his own face on an autistic forum publlicaly, lmao what is a retarded forum going to do with ur face lol just post it pussy

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
if u really did lurk since januari then you should know that you can even post ur full name on a piece of paper wiyth ur dsick out + including ur face and nothing owuld happen to you or ur private life

larping as someone who lurked since januari but cant post his own face on an autistic forum publlicaly, lmao what is a retarded forum going to do with ur face lol just post it pussy
Nigga i want to keep my privacy jfl. I have posted my face on reddit and discord before. have you even posted your own face before

if u really did lurk since januari then you should know that you can even post ur full name on a piece of paper wiyth ur dsick out + including ur face and nothing owuld happen to you or ur private life
Yes ik, but I suspect in the future we will have digital footprint detections, and I don't want my face publicly on here

Yes ik, but I suspect in the future we will have digital footprint detections, and I don't want my face publicly on here
this forum won't exist in the future lol with all the shit going on here google will prob delete it and if that doesn't happen it'll prob get forgoten, but thing is tiktok made this ideology mainstream so i doubt it now

• +1
this forum won't exist in the future lol with all the shit going on here google will prob delete it and if that doesn't happen it'll prob get forgoten, but thing is tiktok made this ideology mainstream so i doubt it now
Thousands of people without accounts look here you see why I don't want my face publicly on here.

Thousands of people without accounts look here you see why I don't want my face publicly on here.
tiktokcell activities lmao what's the point of being here if ur T levels are so low that you're scared to show ur face

the worst that can happen is that someone larps as your face but u can just report the mods arent low iq

• +1
tiktokcell activities lmao what's the point of being here if ur T levels are so low that you're scared to show ur face
Nigga you don't know the types of people that go through here, anyway it's a personal choice

Nigga you don't know the types of people that go through here, anyway it's a personal choice
so u made ur account to not look for advice bt to just post bbc cuck stories and spam random storie bullshit and larping as a non tt cell? alright got it

so u made ur account to not look for advice bt to just post bbc cuck stories and spam random storie bullshit and larping as a non tt cell? alright got it
I have spent a lot of time reading different threads and guides, especially the older ones from 2019-2021. However I don't have much to contribute so I just shitpost or ask questions

I used to browse r/incelswithouthate and that's when I got blackpilled. Only reason I created an account was because I thought this forum would become members only lmao

• +1