My sincere apology to .org users

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Hello everyone, I hope you having a great day so far.

I'm just gonna keep this short, simple and clear, this thread isn't made to give me attention or what not, I simply want to apologize to anyone that I have disrespected or verbally assaulted here, especially Aloha, BrahminBoss and any other person that felt offended by something I said, and no, this is not satire or sarcastic.

The truth is that I've been bullied and humiliated through my school life and that filled me with hatred and agony, I started lashing out on other people, throwing insults and hurting others feelings especially those closest to me.
And recently I felt how wrong I have been this whole time, I've let anger and hate consume me and turn me into the type of person that I dislike, the type of person I disrespect and would feel disgusted towards.

I AM ASHAMED, YES I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF.

I'm trying to be a better person than those who hurt me, I'm trying to be better than those who bring others down.
I must ascend above the hate and break free from the chains of hatred, and for that I must ask for forgiveness.

@Aloha I'm not speaking to you as if you were a man or woman, it doesn't matter, I'm simply speaking to a person that I did wrong, I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I really am, and I want you to know that I really feel pathetic for disrespecting you the way I did, I hope you accept my humble apology.

@BrahminBoss I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I didn't mean anything I've said, It's easy to type some insults on a keyboard but it's harder for someone to bear the hate these words carry.
I hope my apology reaches you.

@try2beme @rexylkmxg @kebab @blackazure88 @ConfusedBolivian @GabachoCopium @capybar @capybara @apocalypse @dimorphism @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @flippasav @Gilbert_Durandal @st.hamudi but 6‘5
also can someone please tag brahmin boss? He has me on ignore

I'm trying to be a better person not just for me but for everyone around me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Av0nr, Deleted member 49072 and 23 others
You have to apologize to me too.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and try2beme

I'm just gonna keep this short, simple and clear, this thread isn't made to give me attention or what not, I simply want to apologize to anyone that I have disrespected or verbally assaulted here, especially Aloha, BrahminBoss and any other person that felt offended by something I said, and no, this is not satire or sarcastic.

The truth is that I've been bullied and humiliated through my school life and that filled me with hatred and agony, I started lashing out on other people, throwing insults and hurting others feelings especially those closest to me.
And recently I felt how wrong I have been this whole time, I've let anger and hate consume me and turn me into the type of person that I dislike, the type of person I disrespect and would feel disgusted towards.

I'm trying to be a better person than those who hurt me, I'm trying to be better than those who bring others down.
I must ascend above the hate and break free from the chains of hatred, and for that I must ask for forgiveness.

@Aloha I'm not speaking to you as if you were a man or woman, it doesn't matter, I'm simply speaking to a person that I did wrong, I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I really am, and I want you to know that I really feel pathetic for disrespecting you the way I did, I hope you accept my humble apology.

@BrahminBoss I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I didn't mean anything I've said, It's easy to type some insults on a keyboard but it's harder for someone to bear the hate these words carry.

@try2beme @rexylkmxg @kebab @blackazure88 @ConfusedBolivian @GabachoCopium @capybar @capybara @apocalypse @dimorphism @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @flippasav @Gilbert_Durandal @st.hamudi but 6‘5

Rate me Honstley bro

IMG 5130

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and kwacker777

you forgot to apologize to me

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
you insulted me like 2 months ago and I still think about it

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264, Skywalker and Deleted member 50722
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264, Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
dont insult saint @BrahminBoss next time

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264
Wheres my apology bro

• +1
@Vermilioncore @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @murdah
I'm sorry just in case I've ever done you wrong take these flowers as an apology 🌹🌹🌹🌹

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: roping3264, murdah, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264 and try2beme

@BrahminBoss hes said hes sorry bhai

• +1
IMG 3664

• +1
@Vermilioncore @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @murdah
I'm sorry just in case I've ever done you wrong take these flowers as an apology 🌹🌹🌹🌹
On your knees and suck my cock that’ll get us on good terms 🥴🥴🥴

• +1
Did chadgpt write your apology by chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Skywalker
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264 and Jamaldickjavontus
lets all lovemaxx tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Skywalker

Mirin rep farm

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Vermilioncore
Dnrd

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264, Skywalker and Deleted member 55314
@Blackgymmax
Everyone deserves love, even the most cruel of villains, take these flowers and let happiness consume you 🌹🌹🌹

• +1
@the BULL I'm sorry if I ever hurt you
Take these as an apology 🌹🌹

• +1
  • Love it
@NumbThePain @Skywalker @Manchild @BitchBoy @Luffymaxxing @SecularIslamist
This site doesn't have to be a toxic place full of hate.
Take love and spread love.
Here are some flowers 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, BitchBoy, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
@NumbThePain @Skywalker @Manchild @BitchBoy @Luffymaxxing @SecularIslamist
This site doesn't have to be a toxic place full of hate.
Take love and spread love.
Here are some flowers 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Give me sex incel

• +1
  • +1
On your knees and suck my cock that’ll get us on good terms 🥴🥴🥴
and here i was under the impression that you're the only one NOT gay on the forum....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Vermilioncore
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Average Aryan @wsada @Eli @Cope @PseudoMaxxer
Take these flowers and remember to always spread love.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, roping3264 and Skywalker
Hello shitmax. Congratulations! You achieved the remarkable feat of being the most gutterbrained fiends to crawl out of hell. Are you a prion infestion or just radioactive ass tumors trying to talk? One thing is certain: a lobotomized ape is Einstein next to the diarrhea sloshing between your ears.

As for the rest of us…you find it fun to push burned-out people to the brink? Is a joke on your end worth the abuse flashbacks, self-harming meltdowns, and even suicidality on ours? You never know what impact such ‘entertainment’ will have. Many Aspies endure trauma since birth and are ready to snap. But who cares; WE are the ‘genetic waste’, apparently! 🤣🤣🤣 Think you are better than us ‘spergs’ over here? Reality check—your worth is lesser than rectal cysts pickled in puke. How fucking dare you prey on the vulnerable for kicks. Even if you too have ASD, you deserve neither the title of autistic, nor human. The degenerate crab mentality disqualifies you.

Thank God your repugnant microdicks won’t spawn. They merit only the slowest run through a meatgrinder. Don’t flinch, you’ll never use them anyways. A pig in heat would reject that shit. Meanwhile, plenty of Aspies have partners and loving families. I am grateful to be in that percentage for the last 8 years.

Your ‘lookism’ cult can’t comprehend this, but content is more essential than packaging. Alas, you contain only voids. That is what actually makes you ugly. But go ahead, cope by blaming it on faces.

Blackholes instead of souls. No wonder your fathers couldn’t love the mutated cum that you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 30679 and Narcissus🥀

Where the fuck is my apology? To apologize you must like the first page of all my post only.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Narcissus🥀
Hello shitmax. Congratulations! You achieved the remarkable feat of being the most gutterbrained fiends to crawl out of hell. Are you a prion infestion or just radioactive ass tumors trying to talk? One thing is certain: a lobotomized ape is Einstein next to the diarrhea sloshing between your ears.

As for the rest of us…you find it fun to push burned-out people to the brink? Is a joke on your end worth the abuse flashbacks, self-harming meltdowns, and even suicidality on ours? You never know what impact such ‘entertainment’ will have. Many Aspies endure trauma since birth and are ready to snap. But who cares; WE are the ‘genetic waste’, apparently! 🤣🤣🤣 Think you are better than us ‘spergs’ over here? Reality check—your worth is lesser than rectal cysts pickled in puke. How fucking dare you prey on the vulnerable for kicks. Even if you too have ASD, you deserve neither the title of autistic, nor human. The degenerate crab mentality disqualifies you.

Thank God your repugnant microdicks won’t spawn. They merit only the slowest run through a meatgrinder. Don’t flinch, you’ll never use them anyways. A pig in heat would reject that shit. Meanwhile, plenty of Aspies have partners and loving families. I am grateful to be in that percentage for the last 8 years.

Your ‘lookism’ cult can’t comprehend this, but content is more essential than packaging. Alas, you contain only voids. That is what actually makes you ugly. But go ahead, cope by blaming it on faces.

Blackholes instead of souls. No wonder your fathers couldn’t love the mutated cum that you are.
My brother spread love not hate.
Take this gift from me 🌺🌷

• +1
Where the fuck is my apology? To apologize you must like the first page of all my post only.
If that would make you happy then I'm willing to do it my brother ❤️

• +1
good thread

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264 and kebab
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Average Aryan @wsada @Eli @Cope @PseudoMaxxer
Take these flowers and remember to always spread love.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
spreading love is cool and all but how about you spread some reps too........
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Narcissus🥀