My sincere apology to .org users

Hello everyone, I hope you having a great day so far.

I'm just gonna keep this short, simple and clear, this thread isn't made to give me attention or what not, I simply want to apologize to anyone that I have disrespected or verbally assaulted here, especially Aloha, BrahminBoss and any other person that felt offended by something I said, and no, this is not satire or sarcastic.

The truth is that I've been bullied and humiliated through my school life and that filled me with hatred and agony, I started lashing out on other people, throwing insults and hurting others feelings especially those closest to me.
And recently I felt how wrong I have been this whole time, I've let anger and hate consume me and turn me into the type of person that I dislike, the type of person I disrespect and would feel disgusted towards.

I AM ASHAMED, YES I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF.

I'm trying to be a better person than those who hurt me, I'm trying to be better than those who bring others down.
I must ascend above the hate and break free from the chains of hatred, and for that I must ask for forgiveness.

@Aloha I'm not speaking to you as if you were a man or woman, it doesn't matter, I'm simply speaking to a person that I did wrong, I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I really am, and I want you to know that I really feel pathetic for disrespecting you the way I did, I hope you accept my humble apology.

@BrahminBoss I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I didn't mean anything I've said, It's easy to type some insults on a keyboard but it's harder for someone to bear the hate these words carry.
I hope my apology reaches you.

@try2beme @rexylkmxg @kebab @blackazure88 @ConfusedBolivian @GabachoCopium @capybar @capybara @apocalypse @dimorphism @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @flippasav @Gilbert_Durandal @st.hamudi but 6‘5
also can someone please tag brahmin boss? He has me on ignore

I'm trying to be a better person not just for me but for everyone around me
I feel it deep within I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER I I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Hello everyone, I hope you having a great day so far.

I'm just gonna keep this short, simple and clear, this thread isn't made to give me attention or what not, I simply want to apologize to anyone that I have disrespected or verbally assaulted here, especially Aloha, BrahminBoss and any other person that felt offended by something I said, and no, this is not satire or sarcastic.

The truth is that I've been bullied and humiliated through my school life and that filled me with hatred and agony, I started lashing out on other people, throwing insults and hurting others feelings especially those closest to me.
And recently I felt how wrong I have been this whole time, I've let anger and hate consume me and turn me into the type of person that I dislike, the type of person I disrespect and would feel disgusted towards.

I AM ASHAMED, YES I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF.

I'm trying to be a better person than those who hurt me, I'm trying to be better than those who bring others down.
I must ascend above the hate and break free from the chains of hatred, and for that I must ask for forgiveness.

@Aloha I'm not speaking to you as if you were a man or woman, it doesn't matter, I'm simply speaking to a person that I did wrong, I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I really am, and I want you to know that I really feel pathetic for disrespecting you the way I did, I hope you accept my humble apology.

@BrahminBoss I'm sorry about the things I've said to you, I didn't mean anything I've said, It's easy to type some insults on a keyboard but it's harder for someone to bear the hate these words carry.
I hope my apology reaches you.

@try2beme @rexylkmxg @kebab @blackazure88 @ConfusedBolivian @GabachoCopium @capybar @capybara @apocalypse @dimorphism @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @flippasav @Gilbert_Durandal @st.hamudi but 6‘5
also can someone please tag brahmin boss? He has me on ignore

I'm trying to be a better person not just for me but for everyone around me
holy 2023cel