my steroid cycle at 16

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
Screenshot 2024 01 30 212632

this is basicly what im going to do,i will also run about 5 iu hgh daily,i will semaglutide to cut before the cycle to get to about 10% bf,on cycle i will bulk but i will try to gain as much muscle as possible and minimize fat gain,i will try to get a aesthetic phisique like alex eubank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, randomop, redfacccee and 1 other person
Enjoy premature aging and early health complications.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, SADA, Fiqh and 9 others
Enjoy dementia at 40 bro. Nice cycle though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, SADA, aleksander and 1 other person
isnt all this expensive?
View attachment 2720710
this is basicly what im going to do,i will also run about 5 iu hgh daily,i will semaglutide to cut before the cycle to get to about 10% bf,on cycle i will bulk but i will try to gain as much muscle as possible and minimize fat gain,i will try to get a aesthetic phisique like alex eubank

View attachment 2720710
bro useless if u dont actually have a good base or knowledge or proper nutrition, volume, intensity, excersises

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Deleted member 26379
Enjoy dementia at 40 bro. Nice cycle though
Sorry truth, dying young, demon youth
What's the 27 Club?
We ain't making it past 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
do tren

• Love it
Reactions: MTMM
i know how to train bhai
if ur taking gear at 16, you don't. whats your end goal? are u looking to compete? show off? ur shutting down and ruining ur natural hormone levels without even having a solid 3-4 years in the gym. ull make the same progress in longer time, get a good base then do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • +1
if ur taking gear at 16, you don't. whats your end goal? are u looking to compete? show off? ur shutting down and ruining ur natural hormone levels without even having a solid 3-4 years in the gym. ull make the same progress in longer time, get a good base then do it.
i know how train and eat,i want to take gear to look like alex eubank asap

good for you bhai. and its good hes willing to give you money for all this
its not really much test hcg anavar etc is like 300$ only the hcg is like 500$

its not really much test hcg anavar etc is like 300$ only the hcg is like 500$
thats too expensive lol. ig im poorcel as in my parents wont gimme money at all

my mom is poorcel too only my dad supports me life is cruel
bruh not cruel for you, youre getting all this. i only get vit d3 and magnesium sometimes

• +1
thats a short term goal, doing gear fucks u up for the rest of ur life. u dont know if ur balls will just stop without bloods and actual doctors hovering u and im 100% sure no doctor is giving a 16 yo kid test if theyre not deficient.

if u knew how to train and eat and proper theory and actual knowledge abt working out u wouldnt take gear at this age 💀

jfl at these faggots

• +1
u dont know if ur balls will just stop without bloods and actual doctors hovering u and im 100% sure no doctor is giving a 16 yo kid test if theyre not deficient.
u dont know how much my dad cares for me buddy i did 1200$ worth of bloods in 2 months trust me doctors care more abt my health then if i take steroids

u dont know how much my dad cares for me buddy i did 1200$ worth of bloods in 2 months trust me doctors care more abt my health then if i take steroids
if ur dad cared and had an inkling of intelligence within ur combined iq level of 4 he wouldnt let u fuck up ur body with gear before full maturity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 26379
how long have u been going gym?

alex eubank physique is easily achievable natty

if ur dad cared and had an inkling of intelligence within ur combined iq level of 4 he wouldnt let u fuck up ur body with gear before full maturity.
no its actually a really good cheat code to do steroids young

just do hgh retard

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
why are you so salty dude holy fuck
its the dumbest shit ive read. taking gear at 16 to look like alex eubank ASAP. no long term goal, no proper direction after the cycle.

u can achieve what u want natty, not even peak t levels rn.
i know but i wont,i already have 2/3 of my gear i already blast hgh and letrozole so ion give a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Literal retard

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 51465
Mirin , jfl at copers in the replies

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and MTMM
View attachment 2720710
nerd ah nigga putting his steroid cycle on a spreadsheet I hope the steroids make you not such a geek

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
View attachment 2720710
being fr not a bad cycle at all especially if you are bulking I imagine cardio will be difficult with your E2 at fucking zero due to the overdose of letrozole so make sure you stretch because you could genuinely damage a joint or growth plate with e2 that crushed

• +1
being fr not a bad cycle at all especially if you are bulking I imagine cardio will be difficult with your E2 at fucking zero due to the overdose of letrozole so make sure you stretch because you could genuinely damage a joint or growth plate with e2 that crushed
Already doing that but thanks for the feedback

• +1
Reactions: TwoFace
View attachment 2720710
You are extremely retarded. Enjoy getting norwood 4 by the age of 18

You have to be extremely stupid to think that steroids are that dangerous
What planet did you emerage from