my steroid cycle at 16

My friend would of hit you up with a much better stack that is natty but enjoy fucking up your horomones

Sam Sulekmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
My friend would of hit you up with a much better stack that is natty but enjoy fucking up your horomones
Natty stack😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Post physique

just lol at the shitskin subhumans hating on OP for roiding and posting it on a looksmaxxing forum, at 16 roiding is overpowered

just lol at the shitskin subhumans hating on OP for roiding and posting it on a looksmaxxing forum, at 16 roiding is overpowered
Yeah but sTeEoId BaD

Ur retard friend knows nothing
He is actually really high iq af but ironic you have to project it as you’re literally doing roids. Hope you fail miserably in life and die of a heart attack you fucking gym cuck.

He is actually really high iq af but ironic you have to project it as you’re literally doing roids. Hope you fail miserably in life and die of a heart attack you fucking gym cuck.
Natural things are cope

Natural things are cope
Yes it’s cope esp when older but at 15 you’re literally fucking up your horomones and will ruin it for life especially with that stack your doing. Mk alone would even benefit you massively.

Yes it’s cope esp when older but at 15 you’re literally fucking up your horomones and will ruin it for life especially with that stack your doing. Mk alone would even benefit you massively.
I already take hgh do i look retarded to take mk