Narrow mouth is the worst feature a man can have

H

hytt

Master
Look at this poor nigga
Captura de tela 2024 01 25 212114

If you are born narrow lips you will look like shit for the rest of your life unless you have numerous psl gods traits on the rest of your face to compensate this huge failo.
And I also think that having narrow mouth contributes to having a baby face, but I wouldn't say it's a rule.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Patient A, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
having a small mouth is a feminine dimorphic feature, it's hard to balance it out on a masculine face but it can absolutely be done.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon, mirrormogger and 4 others
Look at this poor nigga
View attachment 2701106
If you are born narrow lips you will look like shit for the rest of your life unless you have numerous psl gods traits on the rest of your face to compensate this huge failo.
And I also think that having narrow mouth contributes to having a baby face, but I wouldn't say it's a rule.
Retard u can lengthen it

having a small mouth is a feminine dimorphic feature, it's hard to balance it out on a masculine face but it can absolutely be done.
And you can lengthen it mse bimax mouth expander 3d printed

And you can lengthen it mse bimax mouth expander 3d printed
having a bigger mouth has never made the difference between chad or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt, mirrormogger and 1 other person
i’ve seen worse

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Look at this poor nigga
View attachment 2701106
Beard you blind how good hes beard cna grow

Look at this poor nigga
View attachment 2701106
More lip fi
View attachment 2701167

you can be failod by having a large mouth ironically, the left is the original.
Barely real falio is lips size

Look at this poor nigga
View attachment 2701106
“Hey let me make a tryhard blackpill thread while being severely uneducated about facial aesthetics in general”

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
lips should touch the edge of your irises in width and if you have a narrower ipd can be wider

Look at this poor nigga
View attachment 2701106
Fax

it is sort of fixable with mouth widening appliances. wide bulbous nose is way worse

Properly placed lip filler at the edges of the lips can give a wider appearance to the mouth - it can make the thin lines at the end the same width as the middle of the lips

would wearing a mouth widening device a few hours a day (like the ones used at the dentist) be useful here, or is it copie ?

would wearing a mouth widening device a few hours a day (like the ones used at the dentist) be useful here, or is it copie ?
Yes I widnedd my mouth naturally

Ah yes, another covert pro BBC thread