NATURAL EIGHTMAXXING STACK

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Here i am going to give you every product i know for an "healthy" heightmaxxing, pretty usefull for someone already tall that dont want to risk his health. -ofc the price for this stack is way cheaper but is also less effective than hgh+ia for exemple. Dont work if close growth plate.

-mutlivitamin complex. Take it morning + night.
-vitamin k ( i personnaly take k1-1000μg - k2 mk4 - 1000μ k2 mk7 - 200μg ). Dont have optimal dosage.
-Boron /Aromase inhibitor potencial. Take 3mg morning + 3mg night.
-Vitamin D: 10 000 iu/ day for optimal result but taking less isnt a big deal. 5 000 iu Morning + 5 000 iu night
-arginine+ornithine: take 1,5g and 750 mg.Take it just before bed. ⚠️dont take more or it will be impossible to sleep for your autistic ass
-Melatonin: take between 2 grams and 4 grams. Take it just before bed.
-Calcium : 1L of milk everyday, or take a supplement.
-Magnesium : take 500 mg ( 250 morning + 250 night )

Think about adding : ht042 + resveratrol

⚠️i havent listed product that dont have enought data ( no actual studies on men ), or that seemed not enought useful/ may have opposite effect ( as glucosamine that MAY close growth plates )

If you see anything that i missed dont hesitate to answer this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
ive been taking arginine/calcium/magnesium/vit d for more than 2 years in the right measures for "height gains"

0 inches bruv, ive essentially wasted more than 500 USD on supplements with no real improvements

1 week ago i was told my plates were still open

my doctor said that apparently most of the males of my family reached their final height by their 20-22s so there is a chance i can get slightly taller, but people really shouldn't deposit all of their hopes in little synthetic pills that have little or no research at all for height gains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VrilChad, thereallegend, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
ive been taking arginine/calcium/magnesium/vit d for more than 2 years in the right measures for "height gains"

0 inches bruv, ive essentially wasted more than 500 USD on supplements with no real improvements

my doctor said that apparently most of the males of my family reached their final height by their 20-22s so there is a chance i can get slightly taller, but people really shouldn't deposit all of their hopes in little synthetic pills that have little or no research at all for height gains
You what is height genetic limit right? Ofc you cant get over it naturally. Just common sense

Genetics is law

• +1
Reactions: mathis

All the pills i listed have VERY strong studies to rely on
Genetics is law
Ofc. Here im just trying to reach the genetic limit. But no way to get over it yh

All the pills i listed have VERY strong studies to rely on
could you give me the study that says you should take 2-4 grams of melatonin? jfl

All cope if you don't have HGH + AI with them. Or at least a GHRP like mk or cjc

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
All cope if you don't have HGH + AI with them. Or at least a GHRP like mk or cjc
As i said here there is only safe product. Not gonna use bs that will ruin my health since im already 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 49130
could you give me the study that says you should take 2-4 grams of melatonin? jfl
there is studies abt melatonin. But yea thx i forgot to had that 4 is only if you have bad sleep like me

As i said here there is only safe product. Not gonna use bs that will ruin my health since im already 6ft
if ur alr 6ft why are you wasting your money on this

if ur alr 6ft why are you wasting your money on this
Because im an autistic mf. I calculed that the perfect height is 6’1( 6’3 but i also want to be muscular asf naturally so 6’1 ) and if i dont reach it i will be mad forever so i dont have any choice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
i have a last question : is ht042 better?? Sorry to disturb you again
ht042 is just astragulus, Siberian ginseng and some random herb named p. Umbrosa

Nothing too special about it.

The astragulus lengthens your telemores which inadvertently increase height

• +1
ht042 is just astragulus, Siberian ginseng and some random herb named p. Umbrosa

Nothing too special about it.

The astragulus lengthens your telemores which inadvertently increase height
Ok bro thank you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Here i am going to give you every product i know for an "healthy" heightmaxxing, pretty usefull for someone already tall that dont want to risk his health. -ofc the price for this stack is way cheaper but is also less effective than hgh+ia for exemple. Dont work if close growth plate.

-mutlivitamin complex. Take it morning + night.
How is a pill natural ?
-vitamin k ( i personnaly take k1-1000μg - k2 mk4 - 1000μ k2 mk7 - 200μg ). Dont have optimal dosage.
How is a pill natural ?
-Boron /Aromase inhibitor potencial. Take 3mg morning + 3mg night.
How is a pill natural ?
-Vitamin D: 10 000 iu/ day for optimal result but taking less isnt a big deal. 5 000 iu Morning + 5 000 iu night
How is a pill natural
-arginine+ornithine: take 1,5g and 750 mg.Take it just before bed
how is a pill natural ?
. ⚠️dont take more or it will be impossible to sleep for your autistic ass
-Melatonin: take between 2 grams and 4 grams. Take it just before bed
How is a pill natural ?
-Calcium : 1L of milk everyday,
pasteurized ? How is it natural ?
or take a supplement.
How is a pill natural
-Magnesium : take 500 mg ( 250 morning + 250 night )
How is a pill natural ?
Think about adding : ht042 + resveratrol

⚠️i havent listed product that dont have enought data ( no actual studies on men ), or that seemed not enought useful/ may have opposite effect ( as glucosamine that MAY close growth plates )

If you see anything that i missed dont hesitate to answer this thread.
If someone follows this they will pollute their cells with synthetic denatured garbage that will potentially devolve into tumors after years of use.
Btw supplements are extracted using petroleum solvents/kerosene. So not only are they clogging up their veins with inassimilable "vitamins" put they re also drinking gasoline.

How is a pill natural ?

How is a pill natural ?

How is a pill natural ?

How is a pill natural

how is a pill natural ?

How is a pill natural ?

pasteurized ? How is it natural ?

How is a pill natural

How is a pill natural ?

If someone follows this they will pollute their cells with synthetic denatured garbage that will potentially devolve into tumors after years of use.
Btw supplements are extracted using petroleum solvents/kerosene. So not only are they clogging up their veins with inassimilable "vitamins" put they re also drinking gasoline.
Hell nah😭🤣 low iq monkey

• JFL
Reactions: The survivor
Because im an autistic mf. I calculed that the perfect height is 6’1( 6’3 but i also want to be muscular asf naturally so 6’1 ) and if i dont reach it i will be mad forever so i dont have any choice
Yeah srry you re a high IQ mf that CALCULATED the perfect height (Dumbfounding result btw hope you can share the research)

I can not compete

All cope hgh/high dose peptides + ai is law. Anything other than that is worthless, everybody knows to eat protein and sleep.

All cope hgh/high dose peptides + ai is law. Anything other than that is worthless, everybody knows to eat protein and sleep.
You will never get 1000μg of vitamin k and 10 000 iu of d3 with a good diet jfl. If you are taller than 5’’9 its not worth it better use unharmfull product

Hell nah😭🤣 low iq monkey
I get it that you re so smart you can t be bothered to present any arguments against what I ve said. But can you at least share the perfect height calculs ?

Yeah srry you re a high IQ mf that CALCULATED the perfect height (Dumbfounding result btw hope you can share the research)

I can not compete
Result for multiple studies on women attraction, result of essay on male proportion, my personnal rechearch on how height affect the muscle mass potencial( impossible to appear muscular if 6’2+ without gear ) the lifespan and life qualities, and the body abities in sport. For ALL of them its 6’1. No wonder why it was the average height a long time ago. 6’3 is also a solid height to maintain dominance appear as a leader. Anything taller is bad

I get it that you re so smart you can t be bothered to present any arguments against what I ve said. But can you at least share the perfect height calculs ?
I wont bother myself seeking the studies. Just look it up will only take 5 minute

I think you might be stunting your growth with this shit if anything. You re body s too busy trying to excrete it.

• JFL
I wont bother myself seeking the studies. Just look it up will only take 5 minute
How would your studies adress what I ve said.

On pills? Ofc there is no studies. Judt retarded argument. Pills are 100% safe if use in good dosage+ without using too many at a time for liver health

I think you might be stunting your growth with this shit if anything. You re body s too busy trying to excrete it.
Hell nah😭 vitamins stunting growth JFL

On pills? Ofc there is no studies. Judt retarded argument. Pills are 100% safe if use in good dosage+ without using too many at a time for liver health
You said it s natural. I said that synthetic pills are not natural.

I said that they accumulate in tumors. If you like studies so much there are studies that show increase in cancer and heart disease when testing against a placebo over decades (so it s not some dumb association "study")
And I didnt really have to look for it one of the first results.

Then I said that they re petroleum extracts which is a fact.

And unasssimmilable synthetic "vitamins" are not exactlt the organic vitamins that we naturally access and utilise. They just have a somewhat similar molecular structure.

You can tell this shit is not absorbale by itself since those supplements are .... citrate, .... glycinate. Which just shows that this molecule by itself is not assimilable and you need to bind to something for our body to be able to do anything with it.

You said it s natural. I said that synthetic pills are not natural.

I said that they accumulate in tumors. If you like studies so much there are studies that show increase in cancer and heart disease when testing against a placebo over decades (so it s not some dumb association "study")
And I didnt really have to look for it one of the first results.

Then I said that they re petroleum extracts which is a fact.
" taken in excess of the recommended daily amount."

And unasssimmilable synthetic "vitamins" are not exactlt the organic vitamins that we naturally access and utilise. They just have a somewhat similar molecular structure.
i dont have enought knowledge to deny or approve you on this, but what i can say is that it 100% made me grew

You can tell this shit is not absorbale by itself since those supplements are .... citrate, .... glycinate. Which just shows that this molecule by itself is not assimilable and you need to bind to something for our body to be able to do anything with it.
They do are absorbated by the body. Maybe less than an actuall food but still

Most pills dont contain petroleum💀 and ofc i verifiy everyting that they contain before buying
They absolutely do. There is no other way for them to exract this shit.

They do are absorbated by the body. Maybe less than an actuall food but still
Minerals in my experience (at some point I did try a few supplements) do get absorbed yes but in a weird way. Seems like your body just tries to use it as fast as possible to get rid of it. You can notice that with zinc and cooming lol.
Vitamins don t really seem to get absorbed at all.

And that kinda of makes sense since minerals are a much less organic type of element (it s a rock pretty much) so the fact that it s being delivered in an unatural form doesn t affect it as much, while vitamins seem to be a much more organic type of element and thus more reliant on natural method of delivery (food). At least that s how I conceive it with my limited understanding.

i dont have enought knowledge to deny or approve you on this, but what i can say is that it 100% made me grew
Even assuming the molecular structure is the same they synthetise it from stuff like acetone (jfl this is all just so nasty) so it s not the same in the end.

Within the enchanted realm of bedtime stories, dragons knit socks from rainbow yarn while unicorns paint constellations on the night sky. Meanwhile, a group of mischievous fairies plays pranks on sleeping humans by rearranging their dreams.
@Alexanderr

• Hmm...