Need advice on hydrocortisone and tretinoin

manletmogger

manletmogger

Bronze
I am currently planning on getting tret and hc as my skin has really been pissing me off recently, I have a fuck ton of acne + scars on the right side of my face (which is causing some strange bloat on that side) and my nose has gotten bigger ever since my acne starting getting bad, causing inflammation on my nose. I want to know if hydrocortisone has permanent results of slimming your nose back to normal, and if tret is worth it for my skin as I have heard it causes a giga break out and it takes time for your skin to clear afterwards. And I am interested in whether it will cause the acne bloating to disappear (probably a retarded question to ask since it is probably obvious)

To look good you need to become fucking taller you are a manlet. Its all pointless if you are short
Not really because I used to be a strong HTN lol and I descended hard and anyways heightmaxxing is kinda cope nothing I can really do tbh

I am currently planning on getting tret and hc as my skin has really been pissing me off recently, I have a fuck ton of acne + scars on the right side of my face (which is causing some strange bloat on that side) and my nose has gotten bigger ever since my acne starting getting bad, causing inflammation on my nose. I want to know if hydrocortisone has permanent results of slimming your nose back to normal, and if tret is worth it for my skin as I have heard it causes a giga break out and it takes time for your skin to clear afterwards. And I am interested in whether it will cause the acne bloating to disappear (probably a retarded question to ask since it is probably obvious)
fr im starting to think about tret too, already on hydrocortisone and it works temporarily but good