Never denying BBC halo again

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
I thought u niggas was cappin about bbc halo, but I just secured a girl way higher than me in PSL while I was with my white friend who mogged me (PSL wise) he is 6,0 I’m 5,10 and I got the better girl between the 2 of us. In the club too, black males are securing above their PSL besides the females. I got numbers aswell I cannot wait to inform the forum about what I secured at the night end. Thank god the BBC halo unlucky for the other ethnics (except Indians, personally I think chadspreet Indian mods Tyrone black due to proximity to whiteness)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, LooksThinker, EggKing and 12 others
I thought u niggas was cappin about bbc halo, but I just secured a girl way higher than me in PSL while I was with my white friend who mogged me (PSL wise) he is 6,0 I’m 5,10 and I got the better girl between the 2 of us. In the club too, black males are securing above their PSL besides the females. I got numbers aswell I cannot wait to inform the forum about what I secured at the night end. Thank god the BBC halo unlucky for the other ethnics (except Indians, personally I think chadspreet Indian mods Tyrone black due to proximity to whiteness)
schizo alert, blacks don't get hot girls JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan, LooksThinker, RTLBbc and 28 others
If your like the only black guy in a town/city and its rare it can be exotic halo but any thing else is cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, fogdart and 5 others
Seethe
IMG 8882
IMG 8884
IMG 8885
IMG 8886

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronechadmax, spark, brucewayne78 and 3 others
I don't even know any blacks, the ones i've seen have acted like thugs
The whites I’ve met fucked dogs. What did that have to do with anything?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel and Deleted member 55252
The whites I’ve met fucked dogs. What did that have to do with anything?
I'm not white so I don't care

Yes some whites have a tendecy to fuck dogs but blacks are annoying most of the time

It's kind of frowned upon for any non black to be friends with a black where I'm at

I'm not white so I don't care

Yes some whites have a tendecy to fuck dogs but blacks are annoying most of the time

It's kind of frowned upon for any non black to be friends with a black where I'm at
Are you in India or something? Because the feeling is mutual.

Are you in India or something? Because the feeling is mutual.
I'm in Sweden

I never see any non blacks be friends with blacks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
I'm in Sweden

I never see any non blacks be friends with blacks
Are there even many black ppl in Sweden? I thought it was mainly Arabs.

feel like im the only black guy that doesnt reap the benefits of bbc halo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, EggKing, bloomercel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and distance decay
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bara and PsychoDsk
Black guys may have some niche sex appeal but good look in a LTR lol

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Black males will never expierence a true white girl they will always get sloppy seconds off white guy
Well duh, most people would experience their first time with the same race.

Black guys may have some niche sex appeal but good look in a LTR lol
Black men don’t want LTR. They’re known for leaving. You didn’t really do much with this statement tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Are there even many black ppl in Sweden? I thought it was mainly Arabs.
It’s a lot of Syrians Iraqis etc. a lot of Somalis, some Ethiopian.

There’s also some Persians but the Persian immigrants are mostly secular with higher education so they fit in better.

If you see a friend group it’s either all Arabs and Somalis, all Swedes, all blacks or Swedes with a few Persians.

But more middle eastern than blacks.

I am Persian so I would know. We get along with Swedes but blacks don’t because Swedes are extremely racist and classist, especially towards blacks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
Black guys only really have a halo in a place where there isnt many black people, especially in towns because they have exotic halo?

How many non whites are in your area?

It’s a lot of Syrians Iraqis etc. a lot of Somalis, some Ethiopian.

There’s also some Persians but the Persian immigrants are mostly secular with higher education so they fit in better.

If you see a friend group it’s either all Arabs and Somalis, all Swedes, all blacks or Swedes with a few Persians.

But more middle eastern than blacks.

I am Persian so I would know. We get along with Swedes but blacks don’t because Swedes are extremely racist and classist, especially towards blacks
Yeah i had a swedish friend and a black guy in his school had a noose put in his locker. Scandis are racist as shit despite claiming to be liberal.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 55252
feel like im the only black guy that doesnt reap the benefits of bbc halo
I thought you were white
On .org it’s always either non blacks saying that all blacks are incel and can’t pull or that they always see low appeal blacks around foids they have no business pulling, duality of man

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, zan, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Yeah i had a swedish friend and a black guy in his school had a noose put in his locker. Scandis are racist as shit despite claiming to be liberal.
Yeah I literally get looks when walking on the streets because my hair is black. And my skin is on the lighter side, so I can’t imagine how it is for blacks. There is NO bbc halo in Sweden, it’s nightmare difficulty for blacks here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, bloomercel and Jamaldickjavontus
jfl whorish roastie htbs
Htb is pretty good especially when they’re fogging their husbands lmao. Also most women aren’t fucking Stacy level so idk why you think getting a htb is bad. Btw Doutzen Kroes is a Stacy
IMG 8887
IMG 8888

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 20370
Tales from the slums of harlem

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Htb is pretty good especially when they’re fogging their husbands lmao. Also most women aren’t fucking Stacy level so idk why you think getting a htb is bad. Btw Doutzen Kroes is a Stacy View attachment 2705267View attachment 2705268
HTB is way more than fucking enough lmao

Most slayers are consistently fucking Beckies, to consistently slay HTB+ you need to be either a Giga mogger or have MS

• +1
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 25377, distance decay and 2 others
HTB is way more than fucking enough lmao

Most slayers are consistently fucking Beckies, to consistently slay HTB+ you need to be either a Giga mogger or have MS
Ong. Niggas are really saying a fucking HTB isn’t enough to be considered a hot woman.

im not really that high inhib tbh, just unlucky
ITs probably the acne. 27 and acne is crazy.

My cousin is 25 and still has acne, I hope i dont get those genes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Ong. Niggas are really saying a fucking HTB isn’t enough to be considered a hot woman.
A legit unfrauded HTB (not a Becky with angles and filters) is enough to have real time ballers in her DMs (celebs, rappers, athletes etc) niggas really don’t know

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Deleted member 55314 and Deleted member 61187
Black men don’t want LTR. They’re known for leaving. You didn’t really do much with this statement tbh
Most people stop slaying after 5-8 years. You have no long term thinking,

A legit unfrauded HTB (not a Becky with angles and filters) is enough to have real time ballers in her DMs (celebs, rappers, athletes etc) niggas really don’t know
Right. IMO once a human reaches HTN/HTB looks then that’s when the privilege sets in.

Most people stop slaying after 5-8 years. You have no long term thinking,
There’s men in their 40’s still slaying. A lot of men just don’t want a LTR.