Never denying BBC halo again

They aren't??
They literally are not attractive to western women at all. Then a bunch of chinks attacked me for saying it. Kpoop is why EA SMV is in the gutter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Nobody said that lmao

If mulattoes are 2nd to whites and white passing races then blacks would follow 3rd as well since blacks are close to mulattoes

There’s a far lower facial standard for blacks to slay than other ethnicities too
i mean check da thread i aint sayign that im just saying its outrageous to claim that
Jfl. The racial SMV for men is
1. White/white adj
2. Mulattos
3. Black
4. Mestizos.
5. EA
6. SEA

He wrongfully claimed that masculine East Asian men are more attractive to females than feminine East Asian men are.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to believe this ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 55314
To western women a masculine looking Asian male is more attractive
Older women, I agree but I thought we were talking about younger women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
i mean check da thread i aint sayign that im just saying its outrageous to claim that
THAT IS QUITE LITERALLY THE HIERARCHY ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AGREED UPON 😭😭😭😭😭

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to believe this ngl
Most people deny k-popmaxxing works, but they cope as much as people who claim blacks have low SMV (in the west).

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Nah bro the prettyboy kpop shit only appeals to pajeetas and sheeboons. Low E women. If you want a hot young girl you need to be high T as an asian. Like this guy

This guy has great appeal to western young foids

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Sprinkles, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Girls that look like this don’t like kpoop
IMG 8895
IMG 8896

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
They literally are not attractive to western women at all. Then a bunch of chinks attacked me for saying it. Kpoop is why EA SMV is in the gutter
Race has nothing to do with this. I’m South Asian and I disagreed with you in the other thread, while adding that SA have the lowest SMV of all races in this thread. I’m not being biased, I just say how it is and I’ve seen enough attractive young women simping for k-pop idols. There are even young women who go to Korea to study the language. And by study, we all know they are getting dicked down.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Race has nothing to do with this. I’m South Asian and I disagreed with you in the other thread, while adding that SA have the lowest SMV of all races in this thread. I’m not being biased, I just say how it is and I’ve seen enough attractive young women simping for k-pop idols. There are even young women who go to Korea to study the language. And by study, we all know they are getting dicked down.
And I’ve seen attractive women talk about how they don’t like K-pop idols because they look feminine. Girls were literally clowning the idea of a K-pop idol being the most handsome man

• +1
Nah bro the prettyboy kpop shit only appeals to pajeetas and sheeboons. Low E women. If you want a hot young girl you need to be high T as an asian. Like this guy

Many poojeetas do like k-pop, but there are also enough white and MENA girls that do. And not all of them are “femcels.” It just depends on locations as there are still places where k-pop is considered taboo so it doesn’t work there. Due to peer pressure they will just be like mindless drones and listen to what’s considered good according to the area they’re from.

• +1
Most people deny k-popmaxxing works, but they cope as much as people who claim blacks have low SMV (in the west).
Ye I think Kpopmaxxing works but it depends on location, Kpopmaxxers don’t seem to appeal to US foids as much as European ones, only US foids I see simping over Kpop niggas are 12 year old sheboons and other deathnic bitches

• +1

Asian men that look like this are ideal

• +1
And I’ve seen attractive women talk about how they don’t like K-pop idols because they look feminine. Girls were literally clowning the idea of a K-pop idol being the most handsome man
They were most likely older women, and by older I mean 20+. That said, no one is universally attractive so even the guys we consider to be unmoggable still have women that don’t find them attractive. Incels find this concept hard to grasp and think everyone is attracted to a certain guy just because many are, but that’s false assumptions.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
but like why say that now bruh, i thought you said its like impossible to be a asian pretty boy smfh
He looks masculine enough for it to work.

Girls that look like this don’t like kpoop View attachment 2705315View attachment 2705316
I’ve seen young women that look like the one on the right that do. But then again, you are basically proving what I say; older women don’t find them attractive, but younger women do. In your examples, both women are older (not that we know what kind of music they’re into, but the left likes hip-hop likely and the right likes indie/Taylor Swift most likely).

They were most likely older women, and by older I mean 20+. That said, no one is universally attractive so even the guys we consider to be unmoggable still have women that don’t find them attractive. Incels find this concept hard to grasp and think everyone is attracted to a certain guy just because many are, but that’s false assumptions.
How is 20 old???

Many poojeetas do like k-pop, but there are also enough white and MENA girls that do. And not all of them are “femcels.” It just depends on locations as there are still places where k-pop is considered taboo so it doesn’t work there. Due to peer pressure they will just be like mindless drones and listen to what’s considered good according to the area they’re from.
Ive never seen any attractive girls do that in my experience. Maybe in Europe its better. But being a high t jap is alot better for broader appeal than a kpopmaxxed korean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61187
Ive never seen any attractive girls do that in my experience. Maybe in Europe its better. But being a high t jap is alot better for broader appeal than a kpopmaxxed korean
I personally think that Japanese men are the most attractive but Koreans have the most appeal thanks to k-pop and k-dramas. I can’t comment on US women, but EU women might be different than their US counterparts, but I still think they have decent appeal depending on location.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
In western countries black males have a good SMV you’d be an idiot if you thought otherwise.
your black you rate smv second highest race and am i suppose to take you seriously

Blacks are low inhib so It cancels out and they have niche BBC halo but most girls don't like black guys, it's more a forbidden fruit.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
How is 20 old???
I differentiated between younger and older women. 20+ is old if we look at a demographic aimed at teenagers (most k-pop fans are teens).

feel like im the only black guy that doesnt reap the benefits of bbc halo
i thought that to until i stared bloatmaxxing lol bbc halo doesnt work on lean darkskins

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2705331
Blacks are low inhib so It cancels out and they have niche BBC halo but most girls don't like black guys, it's more a forbidden fruit.
i agree, the bbc halo is real but its like a niche, i just questioned @ItsMyFace for posting random ass shit and in another thread forgetting about it all while joining yesterday

Ye I think Kpopmaxxing works but it depends on location, Kpopmaxxers don’t seem to appeal to US foids as much as European ones, only US foids I see simping over Kpop niggas are 12 year old sheboons and other deathnic bitches
Precisely. It depends on location, even in the US it just depends on the place. And that’s kind of what I was saying, younger females are into k-pop (but I generally meant 13-17, rather than 18/19). The older ones (20+) are into the masculine guys if they’re into EA men.

i agree, the bbc halo is real but its like a niche, i just questioned @ItsMyFace for posting random ass shit and in another thread forgetting about it all while joining yesterday
“Muh it’s a niche” is the biggest cope I’ve seen jfl.

View attachment 2705331
I really fuckin hate seeing this chart from like 10+ years ago or however long it was lmao

You can’t really tell me that blacks are getting mogged by rices and curries lmao ain’t no fuckin way

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and distance decay
“Muh it’s a niche” is the biggest cope I’ve seen jfl.
Just like k-pop, it depends on the demographic. It can be mainstream in some places and a niche in others.

Just like k-pop, it depends on the demographic. It can be mainstream in some places and a niche in others.
Too many blacks in the west especially in America. Not many people care about race that much where I am tbh

i mean idec what you think you got ratiod twice in this read in the first 5 comments :feelswhere:
A bunch of chinks and curries ratiod me on an obscure forum. I’m very upset. irl I can see how you guys fare in the dating scene so the cope on this forum is laughable.

• +1
A bunch of chinks and curries ratiod me on an obscure forum. I’m very upset. irl I can see how you guys fare in the dating scene so the cope on this forum is laughable.
welp continue seething in other bbc threads i guess, there was like 5 black people just commenting on this thread rn

welp continue seething in other bbc threads i guess, there was like 5 black people just commenting on this thread rn
If pointing out idiocracy is seething then I’ll keep doing so lmao.

by you and your bbc crew bruh! i submit
idiots like you are why niggers have higher SMV in the first place. You literally refer to us by talking about how big our genitals are jfl.

I really fuckin hate seeing this chart from like 10+ years ago or however long it was lmao

You can’t really tell me that blacks are getting mogged by rices and curries lmao ain’t no fuckin way
Post some evidence or studies showing this great smv of black men. I see black guys having niche appeal in non- ethnic towns but in majority ethnic towns all black guys are incels lol. If you are high inhib black it's fucking over, maybe if your low inhib you can do somewhat well to a niche but most girls familes are racist as shit.

Are most girls gonna date a black guy if its frowned upon by families? Normies are racist as shit they just don't say it.

Indians do fairly well in the UK at least but I understand it's different in the us.

Eh tbh I’d say only Giga dark skins and thugmaxxers suffer most from the niche shit since their base alone is low appeal

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
It’s a lot of Syrians Iraqis etc. a lot of Somalis, some Ethiopian.

There’s also some Persians but the Persian immigrants are mostly secular with higher education so they fit in better.

If you see a friend group it’s either all Arabs and Somalis, all Swedes, all blacks or Swedes with a few Persians.

But more middle eastern than blacks.

I am Persian so I would know. We get along with Swedes but blacks don’t because Swedes are extremely racist and classist, especially towards blacks
Giga cope Swedes hate sand nigger deathnics like arabs and iranians more than Blacks everyone knows this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61187
Post some evidence or studies showing this great smv of black men. I see black guys having niche appeal in non- ethnic towns but in majority ethnic towns all black guys are incels lol. If you are high inhib black it's fucking over, maybe if your low inhib you can do somewhat well to a niche but most girls familes are racist as shit.

Are most girls gonna date a black guy if its frowned upon by families? Normies are racist as shit they just don't say it.

Indians do fairly well in the UK at least but I understand it's different in the us.
im not saying blacks have high smv i just think @ItsMyFace is overrating them over most half whites and even latinos

Eh tbh I’d say only Giga dark skins and thugmaxxers suffer most from the niche shit since their base alone is low appeal
thats the point i think mulatto is second smv over all races, but to say black and im talking dark skin being the 3rd greatest race over all half whites and latinos to me is just crazy.