Never denying BBC halo again

I don’t like cracker bitches if you’re trying to imply I want a white Stacy
i mean your other threads just make you sound like a race coper bruh

i mean your other threads just make you sound like a race coper bruh
I never said anything about black men having more SMV than whites so idk why you’re assuming that.

I never said anything about black men having more SMV than whites so idk why you’re assuming that.
i am not assuming you literally make posts about who other races have lower smv like idk bruh

i am not assuming you literally make posts about who other races have lower smv like idk bruh
It’s obvious that blacks mog other ethnics in SMV. thats not a cope

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Wrong section.

Also, post pics of the sloot you pulled.

and you expect me to take you seriously lmao
Tell me which ethnics mog blacks in SMV and DO NOT post any white looking Latino men.

and you expect me to take you seriously lmao
Jfl. The racial SMV for men is
1. White/white adj
2. Mulattos
3. Black
4. Mestizos.
5. EA
6. SEA

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and distance decay
Jfl. The racial SMV for men is
1. White/white adj
2. Mulattos
3. Black
4. Mestizos.
5. EA
6. SEA
you literally made this list as a black like ofc your gonna rate your own race high

and who agrees with this list bruh
Most people would. I literally made this list based on what others on this site listed lmao. What’s your list?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
you literally made this list as a black like ofc your gonna rate your own race high
In western countries black males have a good SMV you’d be an idiot if you thought otherwise.

• +1
In western countries black males have a good SMV you’d be an idiot if you thought otherwise.
never said they didn't i just said so do the majority of races bruh

and who agrees with this list bruh
Just because you hate niggers doesn't mean they don't have a halo or boosted smv when they fit the media stereotype

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 61187
Just because you hate niggers doesn't mean they don't have a halo or boosted smv when they fit the media stereotype
where did i say that please link me, i just question this dude cause he hates asians?

never said they didn't i just said so do the majority of races bruh
Other races have lower SMV idk why you’re arguing with me when this is what other people have said over and over again. That’s the reason why brown looking Asians larp as black men.

Other races have lower SMV idk why you’re arguing with me when this is what other people have said over and over again. That’s the reason why brown looking Asians larp as black men.
i dont know what other people you talk about, but i doubt black is any where close to white bruh, i agree with mulatto but hapa would be right next to it but im sure your gonna place below ea

I thought u niggas was cappin about bbc halo, but I just secured a girl way higher than me in PSL while I was with my white friend who mogged me (PSL wise) he is 6,0 I’m 5,10 and I got the better girl between the 2 of us. In the club too, black males are securing above their PSL besides the females. I got numbers aswell I cannot wait to inform the forum about what I secured at the night end. Thank god the BBC halo unlucky for the other ethnics (except Indians, personally I think chadspreet Indian mods Tyrone black due to proximity to whiteness
Why even mention such a small difference in height as if foids will be that attentive to it irl jfl? Also I think ur overrating the foids that dudes are pulling

i dont know what other people you talk about, but i doubt black is any where close to white bruh, i agree with mulatto but hapa would be right next to it but im sure your gonna place below ea
LMFAO. Hapa men DO NOT come anywhere close to top 3. The fact that you think they have a similar SMV as mulatto men is laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
LMFAO. Hapa men DO NOT come anywhere close to top 3. The fact that you think they have a similar SMV as mulatto men is laughable.

When women list their types it’s either white men, mixed/light skin men, or a black man. Mainly whites and mixed race but black men are still mentioned.

He’s just upset that nignogs outdo him in something. No person with common sense thinks black males have a low SMV.

When women list their types it’s either white men, mixed/light skin men, or a black man. Mainly whites and mixed race but black men are still mentioned.
your black bruh how am i suppose to take your opinion seriously on smv ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61187
your black bruh how am i suppose to take your opinion seriously on smv ???
this is pointless even arguing with you. Your only response is “hurr durr you’re black”. So prove me wrong then or shut the fuck up lel

What does that even mean
He’s trying to insinuate I’m being biased because of my race. When it’s just an objective truth that blacks have a good SMV.

• +1
your black you rate smv second highest race and am i suppose to take you seriously
I rated them third place you illiterate neanderthal.

He’s trying to insinuate I’m being biased because of my race. When it’s just an objective truth that blacks have a good SMV.
where tho, the only way i can see it is in the west since they're literally the second largest race

Oh boy another chink supremacist :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61187 and Deleted member 55314
what consensus within your own race? or other races rating blacks?
Wtf?? Nigga im just saying look at the threads on this bullshit
There arent many blacks here too lol

where tho, the only way i can see it is in the west since they're literally the second largest race
In America and western countries. But the fact that you even tried to allude to hapa men being in top 3 SMV just shows how retarded you are. Hapa men are the poster children for inceldom.

Tbh only location that matters is the West since that’s where all the hypergamy is, nobody really cares as much if you can slay in 3rd world back water countries

• +1
In America and western countries. But the fact that you even tried to allude to hapa men being in top 3 SMV just shows how retarded you are. Hapa men are the poster children for inceldom.
so black just tends to be the most dominant smv world wide, right ...

• +1
Oh boy another chink supremacist :lul:
Nigga said hapa men have high SMV :lul:. Meanwhile blasians mog hapa mutts to oblivion.
IMG 8893
IMG 8895
vs
IMG 8894

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 55314
Tbh only location that matters is the West since that’s where all the hypergamy is, nobody really cares as much if you can slay in 3rd world back water countries
i agree, but they're saying black is like the most dominant smv ethnic and not really considering population size in the west. I agree that mulatto is second smv, but acting like black is close to white is crazy to me

yet sounds like 3 black people responding too me

Oh boy another black supremacist :lul:
Im not even black, you just need to accept asians arent seen in a good light lol

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 61187
  • +1
so black just tends to be the most dominant smv world wide, right ...
The fact that r/asianmasculinity exists just tells us everything we need to know bro

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 61187
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61187 and Deleted member 55314
i agree, but they're saying black is like the most dominant smv ethnic and not really considering population size in the west. I agree that mulatto is second smv, but acting like black is close to white is crazy to me
Nobody said that lmao

If mulattoes are 2nd to whites and white passing races then blacks would follow 3rd as well since blacks are close to mulattoes

There’s a far lower facial standard for blacks to slay than other ethnicities too

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
It’s not about that, they were arguing SMV among East Asians in an earlier thread. He wrongfully claimed that masculine East Asian men are more attractive to females than feminine East Asian men are.

• Woah
It’s not about that, they were arguing SMV among East Asians in an earlier thread. He wrongfully claimed that masculine East Asian men are more attractive to females than feminine East Asian men are.
To western women a masculine looking Asian male is more attractive

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 55314
He wrongfully claimed that masculine East Asian men are more attractive to females than feminine East Asian men are.
They aren't??

• +1