Never denying BBC halo again

she'd probably not date any prettyboy or mulatto for the same exact reason
Except mulattos and pretty boys still look more masculine than an Asian

It defeats the purpose of claiming she’s Stacy when you hide her face, JFL. Unless “Stacy” means “female”.
Can I send in dm? I don’t wanna post her face on here

Legit I see no black pretty boys. They are all fucking white spart from a few mutallatos. Prettyboys can do this fucked behaviour, you don't understand halo effect.
Ye black phenotype is subpar af for prettybox maxxing since it’s more ogreish, makes me cage when I see Fitz 6 villager looking niggas attempt to do that shit

Except mulattos and pretty boys still look more masculine than an Asian
go back a few messages in this thread and your kpop post and try to remember what you say

Thoughts on East Africans on .org calling themselves “BBC”?
I'll be generous and let them have BBC junior. I've literally never seen a ripped/ in shape East African and I'm not even saying it to bash them. They are usually very thin/ skinny or overweight. And their phenotype is a huge failo for the men imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'll be generous and let them have BBC junior. I've literally never seen a ripped/ in shape East African and I'm not even saying it to bash them. They are usually very thin/ skinny or overweight. And their phenotype is a huge failo for the men imo.
Good point, I haven't seen them but I've at least some tall East Africans at least. Some are, however, atypical-looking and they could benefit from the same halo in my opinion. I had a Ethiopian classmate who didn't look like your average East African. Here's an example of what I mean (the guy on the far left).

file-20180309-30975-1wi2rvc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
It’s not about that, they were arguing SMV among East Asians in an earlier thread. He wrongfully claimed that masculine East Asian men are more attractive to females than feminine East Asian men are.
Feminine East Asian Men Clean up 13-16 year old girls of all races, no one cares about masculine East Asian men

Ye black phenotype is subpar af for prettybox maxxing since it’s more ogreish, makes me cage when I see Fitz 6 villager looking niggas attempt to do that shit
Pretty boy is possible for dreadheads with European facial features or just regular old lightskins. Maesthetic is optimal for all races though.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Feminine East Asian Men Clean up 13-16 year old girls of all races, no one cares about masculine East Asian men
The power of k-pop is undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
The power of k-pop is undeniable.
Literally seen thousands of girls claiming 5 PSL KPOP boy is more attractive than Chico lmao

• +1
I'm in Sweden

I never see any non blacks be friends with blacks
Yes, it’s very easy to not befriend people you never see in your daily life, jfl at this schizo retard

• +1
Literally seen thousands of girls claiming 5 PSL KPOP boy is more attractive than Chico lmao
I admit that's quite surprising and that's coming from someone who knows prettyboys have way more appeal than masculine good-looking guys. You'd think they'd prefer the ultimate prettyboy aka Chico but nope, it's a bunch of kimchi-eating make-up-wearing yellow boy with dance moves and a pleasant voice. Brutal for Chico.

I admit that's quite surprising and that's coming from someone who knows prettyboys have way more appeal than masculine good-looking guys. You'd think they'd prefer the ultimate prettyboy aka Chico but nope, it's a bunch of kimchi-eating make-up-wearing yellow boy with dance moves and a pleasant voice. Brutal for Chico.
Some of these girls are straight up obsessed, and they all had Korean pfps, so you can sort of guess that no matter what they would prefer the Korean

• +1
Some of these girls are straight up obsessed, and they all had Korean pfps, so you can sort of guess that no matter what they would prefer the Korean
Yeah it makes sense. I sort of addressed this earlier in this thread, that guys mistakenly believe someone can be universally attractive to every single woman when obviously it's not the case. Nothing is truly black and white but incels fail to understand that. Joever for them, but at least we know better.

BBC

Big Black Cope

Made out of jelly

Bbc can’t compete

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Ye location pill matters more

If blacks live in more Posh white areas they’d have higher chance of being incel due to being culturally disconnected, if a foid wants to fw a black dude she doesn’t want to fuck with some normie urkcel who’s just a white guy painted black, she’ll most likely wants the stereotypical tall jacked nigga who’s low inhib with a big horse cokk
You haven't seen the Urkelcel on Raising Kaanan. He's a bad dude

It’s because ur so black they can’t see ur subhuman face in the darkness of the club

Yes, it’s very easy to not befriend people you never see in your daily life, jfl at this schizo retard
I see blacks in Stockholm, but I don’t know any of them because all of them go to worse schools and live in worse areas.

Every friend I have had jokes about slavery niggers etc.

Accept that the bbc pill is cope

Giga cope Swedes hate sand nigger deathnics like arabs and iranians more than Blacks everyone knows this
It’s my and many other people’s experience

In school some Swedish guys were literally whipping a black guy with jumping ropes and telling him to get back in the field

Stop coping

Giga cope Swedes hate sand nigger deathnics like arabs and iranians more than Blacks everyone knows this
Obviously they dislike sandniggers too but it’s ten times worse for niggers.

Good luck getting hired at a high paying job as a nigger

Black males will never expierence a true white girl they will always get sloppy seconds off white guy
this is cope tbh Kim kardashian is dating white men after two decades of taking bbc yet you say this

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Kamui
I see blacks in Stockholm, but I don’t know any of them because all of them go to worse schools and live in worse areas.

Every friend I have had jokes about slavery niggers etc.

Accept that the bbc pill is cope
We aren’t even talking about dating lmao, you’re friends and you are just actual retards who think being racist in 2024 is cool, most people here are actually joking, but being unironically racist is a negative IQ trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Kamui
Bruh this is really the thread with 5 pages on it

Tales from the slums of Mombasa

We aren’t even talking about dating lmao, you’re friends and you are just actual retards who think being racist in 2024 is cool, most people here are actually joking, but being unironically racist is a negative IQ trait
I don't even have any friends and I'm not racist

I'm speaking from past experiences

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Kim isn’t even white
Yes she is are you one of those Americans that think nationalities are races . If Armenian isn’t white what is it

so tyrone is law..?

I thought u niggas was cappin about bbc halo, but I just secured a girl way higher than me in PSL while I was with my white friend who mogged me (PSL wise) he is 6,0 I’m 5,10 and I got the better girl between the 2 of us. In the club too, black males are securing above their PSL besides the females. I got numbers aswell I cannot wait to inform the forum about what I secured at the night end. Thank god the BBC halo unlucky for the other ethnics (except Indians, personally I think chadspreet Indian mods Tyrone black due to proximity to whiteness)
Didn’t read a word

I thought u niggas was cappin about bbc halo, but I just secured a girl way higher than me in PSL while I was with my white friend who mogged me (PSL wise) he is 6,0 I’m 5,10 and I got the better girl between the 2 of us. In the club too, black males are securing above their PSL besides the females. I got numbers aswell I cannot wait to inform the forum about what I secured at the night end. Thank god the BBC halo unlucky for the other ethnics (except Indians, personally I think chadspreet Indian mods Tyrone black due to proximity to whiteness)
Just because some nigglets manage to get some white bunnies, they start to think that their SMV is comparable to Whites 😂

come to
latvia central city if your black you mog and are instantly popular if you upload on ig and post tiktoks, black skin slays in clubs here

Yeah I literally get looks when walking on the streets because my hair is black. And my skin is on the lighter side, so I can’t imagine how it is for blacks. There is NO bbc halo in Sweden, it’s nightmare difficulty for blacks here
Bro has no idea

come to

latvia central city if your black you mog and are instantly popular if you upload on ig and post tiktoks, black skin slays in clubs here
They only slay because they are rare and exotic if all blacks came then no black person would slay

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
It was defo some fat white ting dont trust a word this guy says

He lives in the UK the girl he secured is 100% MTB at best

Suifuel for me as a white manlet :feelsrope:

5k views 256 replies 5 pages yeah it's average for a bbc thread on .org.

Bro has no idea
He's right its not like the media portrays it to be, yes we have an immigration crisis but none of our women (except the LTB roasties) want subhuman deathnics when they're surrounded by tall aryan Chads