No matter how attractive a man is he Will never experience something similar to this

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Being a chad would be nice and all but it’ll never compare to this level of dopamine

IMG 9660

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, thecel, Allornothing and 15 others
middle guy isnt even a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25059 and 2 others
Moon faced asian foids look so punchable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Allornothing, BongMog and 7 others
I feel no jelaousy towards women. At the end of the day they are just cocksleeves for another man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 29155, Clown Show and 8 others
Chad over stacy any time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Clown Show, wonderwhy and 3 others
being a chad millionaire is peak dopamine

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, forevergymcelling, crosshold and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Abhorrence
literally creative mode i doubt they even get dopamine at this point they are like spoiled children

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, tombradylover, Kamui and 8 others
being a chad millionaire is peak dopamine
Yeah but Thats top 0.001% genetics with top 1% income and it most likely isnt just from being attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and saiya_online
Water
Femcel has more smv than chads

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Myth and 3 others
chad smv can't even compare to mtbs

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I can’t wrap my mind around how some people think men have it better than women. On both of the extreme ends of the looks-spectrum women have it better.

Subhuman women> subhuman men
Good looking women> good looking men
Average women > average men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, BongMog, Myth and 2 others
Screenshot 2023 06 16 22 42 36 356 comsnapchatandroid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and howtoloooksmax?
I can’t wrap my mind around how some people think men have it better than women. On both of the extreme ends of the looks-spectrum women have it better.

Disagree.

Beautiful woman > Beautiful man

Average woman > Average man

However, memes aside

Ugly man > ugly woman

If a woman is truly femcel; she cannot betabuxx, become an oofy doofy. She's truly fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, BongMog and AspiringMogger
Perhaps I'm supposed to hate women for that, but I can't bring myself to. My dislike or hatred for someone is primarily based on how they treat me, not the way they live. I've talked to privileged women, and they've been pretty nice to me. After all, why being rude when you have everything you desire? There's no point in stressing yourself out in a situation like that. So that's why these privileged women I've met were so polite and kind. They have the world on their hands and don't feel the urge to prove anything.

Water thread

I have it better, bigot. Stop generalising.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Ok but Will women ever have 35 cms forearms?? No so Who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
I feel no jelaousy towards women. At the end of the day they are just cocksleeves for another man
they are not sovereign. they need a man in their life.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Top 1% male is creative mode

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Ok but Will women ever have 35 cms forearms?? No so Who cares

Nobody cares about your arms, not even you, because you wouldn't pump them if you live on uninhabited island.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
I can’t wrap my mind around how some people think men have it better than women.
I need to stop browsing this forum. Imagine thinking this is something you can actually think, let alone say. JFL.

Saying this would get you 100% ostracized, rejected, cancelled, fired, broken up with IRL. You sexist, misogynistic incel.

Women have it 10x harder than men in every way, shape imaginable. Believing in anything else is a hate-crime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, tombradylover and EverythingMattersCel
Nobody cares about your arms, not even you, because you wouldn't pump them if you live on uninhabited island.
cope i stare at them when i'm alone
if i was on an uninhabited island they would help me getting the job done to survive

cope i stare at them when i'm alone
if i was on an uninhabited island they would help me getting the job done to survive

To imagine how other see you and get dopamine by that.

Disagree.

Beautiful woman > Beautiful man

Average woman > Average man

However, memes aside

Ugly man > ugly woman

If a woman is truly femcel; she cannot betabuxx, become an oofy doofy. She's truly fucked.
If a man is truly a trucel he can’t betabuxx or oofy doofy either

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
If a man is truly a trucel he can’t betabuxx or oofy doofy either

Says who? If he's wealthy, he can still provide. Women will choose absolute subhumans if it guarantees a good life for them.

A true femcel is genuinely fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and OverCoper
This made me cage I literally hate foids so much

Cope, real chads like Crisick get invited to parties in versailles for free, too bad your femboy looking ass doesn't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 30283
Cope, real chads like Crisick get invited to parties in versailles for free, too bad your femboy looking ass doesn't
I'm actually doubting he is real arvid.

The actual blackpill isn't abt looks its abt gender

Even jeremy meeks rotted away from 18-30 and only blew up because of luck.

Meanwhile foids are given a pass everywhere

The only way to have a decent life as a man is to be rich, without wealth you are merely a slave to the jooish elite

The ugliest most dysgenic foid with down syndrome had more smv than jeremy meeks, David gandy and all of the psl icons before they became popular.

This privilege isn't because of nature, it's due to simps who give foids a pass everywhere.

The recent Ukrainian war was such w blackpill, millions of men forced at gunpoint to fight for a literal jew.

Even if they are white or the same race as you it's beyond cucked to fight in a war.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
literally creative mode i doubt they even get dopamine at this point they are like spoiled children
This. Their lives are 100% void of any meaning or real pleasure. Yet they get harassed and targeted daily. Must actually be quite a sad life in comparison to Chad

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Says who? If he's wealthy, he can still provide. Women will choose absolute subhumans if it guarantees a good life for them.

A true femcel is genuinely fucked.
*Women will use subhumans* you mean

It's an empty relationship, with no meaning or real attraction, the rich slobs are being used, it's sad, I feel bad for them

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back