nothing makes me more angry than females that work

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
especially the ones that say they are so busy with work, working life, they have no time, etc. it infuriates me to no end

it's so fucking unattractive for a woman to have a career. grandma tier.

I'm serious when I say I would rather have a girl that just lives at home than one that has some shit office job she wastes her youth on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and boxface34
They always make time for chaddy

• +1
Reactions: kebab
You got some muslim in you.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
especially the ones that say they are so busy with work, working life, they have no time, etc.
A girl did this to me, she got busy with work and school, in her mind we were just "friends".
Meanwhile I know she kept talking to other guys, started pushing me away from intimate contact, being indifferent, making excuses, insults and then being unavailable entirely.
When they are in control they will end up manipulating you and leave you, they have no remorse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
especially the ones that say they are so busy with work, working life, they have no time, etc. it infuriates me to no end

it's so fucking unattractive for a woman to have a career. grandma tier.

I'm serious when I say I would rather have a girl that just lives at home than one that has some shit office job she wastes her youth on
6926f2218f165e75ae14db8996b723b3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
A girl did this to me, she got busy with work and school, in her mind we were just "friends".
Meanwhile I know she kept talking to other guys, started pushing me away from intimate contact, being indifferent, making excuses, insults and then being unavailable entirely.
When they are in control they will end up manipulating you and leave you, they have no remorse.
same happened to me with virgin i talked to. claims she is so "busy" she cant ever respond, her grandpa is dying, bla bla