Lost weight and my submental improved quite a bit
Now ive fucking gained all my weight back and this is what happened;
Screenshot 2019 10 06 11 39 26

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😒😒😒😒

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Nah
should i start gymmaxing?
Yes imagine the feeling you will get when you go on a fieldtrip or vacation and body mog every single curry family and relative it such a halo

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yes imagine the feeling you will get when you go on a fieldtrip or vacation and body mog every single curry family and relative it such a halo
My cousin is 6 foot 5 theres no chance😒😒

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
get a decent haircut fegit

• +1
fat disgusting subhuman look at yourself and lose weight

• Love it
Op imagine going to a college or high school party or even a small pool party and let’s say you are a psl 5 and Beckies think you are cute, then you take off your shirt and she sees a barell chest, twig arms with a Santa belly having love handles stick out like a fucken tea cup , I can guarantee you that she feel so repulsed that her pussy will dry up like sand paper. Immediate friendzoned and on top of that she can sense your insecurity about your body which makes it double over. Even having great height won’t save you. I was invited by my Chadlite friends to a pool party and I declined it because I know I was fat ass. Even as a manlet I rather looks like Im overcompensating and be happy about how my body looks and have fun when I take my shirt off in public and know I look good then be a insecure lazy bitch

• Love it
Op imagine going to a college or high school party or even a small pool party and let’s say you are a psl 5 and Beckies think you are cute, then you take off your shirt and she sees a barell chest, twig arms with a Santa belly having love handles stick out like a fucken tea cup , I can guarantee you that she feel so repulsed that her pussy will dry up like sand paper. Immediate friendzoned and on top of that she can sense your insecurity about your body which makes it double over. Even having great height won’t save you. I was invited by my Chadlite friends to a pool party and I declined it because I know I was fat ass. Even as a manlet I rather looks like Im overcompensating and be happy about how my body looks and have fun when I take my shirt off in public and know I look good then be a insecure lazy bitch
Yeh bro Ill defo start gymmaxing
but i wont ever bulk (obvious reasons)

Yeh bro Ill defo start gymmaxing
but i wont ever bulk (obvious reasons)
As a newbie you don’t need to , you will start putting on muscle as long as you get enough protein and you will lose body fat at the same time

• +1