[Mogs] Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @IncelsBraincels

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @HorribleTeeth

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md

6/10 = @joao @BrettyBoy @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow

8/10 = No one

---

Explaining the scale and some notes
Its simple, u are 5 if no failos or halos, its normie territory, if u have failos or your harmony is weird, then u are on the 4 area, can be 4,25 , 4,5 , 4,75, ask me after the real raiting, most normie whites gonna cut to 6/10, ethnics gotta be handsome to cut to 6.
@itsOVER was solid 5 to 5,5 when he was LEAN. I will consider your looksmaxxed versions always. If u want me to tag u here hurry up and PM me pics.
Reminder that @Salludon is 7,75, but doesnt cut cuz ethnic to 8, 7/10 is prettyboys area or really handsome ethnics.

No rages pls.I dont give a fk about anyone, im just coldly rating.

Last edited:
Goblin

Goblin

𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•– 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙?
Spot for sale

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Prettyboy slayer
If @Angelrun is a model then all the 6 guys can model too?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
If @Angelrun is a model then all the 6 guys can model too?
They are high tier whites, @Angelrun is model tier for india, but still in pair with hightier whites, cuz ethnic.

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Prettyboy slayer
They are high tier whites, @Angelrun is model tier for india, but still in pair with hightier whites, cuz ethnic.
He is modeling in western countries not in Indian ones.so can high tier whites model in western countries?

Goblin

Goblin

cuipo.png

Larping incels

Last edited:
SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
He is modeling in western countries not in Indian ones.so can high tier whites model in western countries?
Idk where he is modeling, im talking that his face is model tier FOR INDIA. He is the best looking indian i saw in this site.

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Prettyboy slayer
Idk where he is modeling, im talking that his face is model tier FOR INDIA. He is the best looking indian i saw in this site.
He IS modelling in western countries right now dude, that would automatically mean all the 6 people can model

S

streege

Zephir
tbh it's very odd.
Just one example, how can pex be below angelrun ?

S

streege

Zephir
Mog battle?
he mogs him into oblivion, i don't know how you guys rates, but pex is above every currycel alive on this website, and below salludon.
He looks like a bollywood actor, while angelrun like normal or above average curry imo
Don't know what alarico think about it but i find him very accurate in his rating : what do you think ?
You can say i'm wrong btw @Alarico8
wait..wait : it's a rating out 10 or out 8 ?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
he mogs him into oblivion, i don't know how you guys rates, but pex is above every currycel alive on this website, and below salludon.
He looks like a bollywood actor, while angelrun like normal or above average curry imo
Don't know what alarico think about it but i find him very accurate in his rating : what do you think ?
U dont know how to rate, i will promote a mog battle and u gonna see.

S

streege

Zephir
U dont know how to rate, i will promote a mog battle and u gonna see.
I'm 100/100 sure you go to india with both, he will get mogged til oblivion

Goblin

Goblin

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
View attachment 108993

we have our first 8/10!
zHYfo5r.gif

I completely forgot about that jfl

If I'm thinking of the right person @Angelrun mogs @Pex1992

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
one of the worst threads on entire website

ratings all over the place that make no sense whatsoever

ISIS=Sissies

ISIS=Sissies

Banned
"The world is a brutal struggle. Fragility, femininity, love, respect, dignity, kindness, are all weaknesses to be cast off in preparation for war. Your only allies are the people you can accrue through lying, manipulation and through appealing to their lowest and most primal sensibilities through rhetoric and propaganda. Crush all outgroups and show no kindness to any living lifeform as no kindness will, has, or should be shown to you. Make grandiose statements about the subhumanity of others while yourself being a subhuman. The world is an eternal struggle for access to its dwindling resources, prepare for a forever war to acquire and maintain your ingroups dominance and eventually your own personal dominance of said resources. Reminder yourself daily that God is either dead or he abandoned you here as did any semblance of kindness, admiration, or respect from your friends, family, or peers. Life is a brutal struggle exactly as nature intended." - SayoriIsBestWaifu, Incels.co discord server admin, 2019

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Don't know how you rate guys, i find him normal or slight above, while pex looks western and light eyes pheno
ThereΒ΄s nothing western in Pex1992, but i wont discuss, go vote on mog battle.Also assymetrical eyes, turned nose, depressive natural stare, bad collagen.

S

streege

Zephir
but you'r probably right, i mean i'm not a woman, i'm not attracted by men so it's hard for me to judge.
Anyway, which PSL would you give to both then, since i find that the op rating is not the best @Alarico8
Good ratios + absence of failos + good skin + midface symmetry
I need to learn a lot then about it, it's really a good stuff to learn.
Do i have "harmony" ?
ThereΒ΄s nothing western in Pex1992, but i wont discuss, go vote on mog battle.Also assymetrical eyes, turned nose, depressive natural stare, bad collagen.
I have not watched at him very carefully, but what i see is a dimorphic looking guy, he is "special" amongs indian.

Goblin

Goblin

@FatmanO is gigachad

S

streege

Zephir
4.75 for @Pex1992, 5.25 for @Angelrun

Well above average, yes.
don't make me fall in love with you please, with such words :love:
i don't care of these ratings, yours are the best, and i'll fucking ascend to 6 PSL i hope.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)