Official rating of the users! GTFIH

that's one way to lose popularity kek

he measure it by how his dick gets hard.

just be a 4/10 theory

I find it so hard to believe this picture when I can't even match with anyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr_Norwood and MajinBuu
Was going to add @Yoyome99 and @toolateforme
Damn it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I said Eduardo was gl

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Pegar mina e dar match, a maioria pega, ate os feios, mas isso n faz de vc mais bonito
:lul:
a maioria pega ? até os feios ? tu tá viajando. os feios nao tem chance no tinder.
he is saying that even ugly can fuck girls in tinder.
não faz de mim mais bonito, mas mostra que sua análise talvez seja meio falha e viciada. Como que um 4/10 vai pegar essas minas gatinhas que eu pego com facilidade? Minha vizinha gata de 13 anos troca olhar comigo etc, acho que vou pegar ela. Como que um 4/10 vai fazer isso só com base em aparência ?? Sei lá.

I find it so hard to believe this picture when I can't even match with anyone
i find it sad.
if u're ugly, only chance in tinder is having good pics and things to show(money/status)
having a decent appearence, you have to have good pics outside ur home.
a nice body helps a lot too.

Tinder is full of tricks to use too. U have to be showing to the people, sometimder for various reasons they fuck your
exhibition to good girls.
Like, u pay for boost. Then u'll have to pay again to have a good exhibition, they want u to pay again.
ele me rateou como 4/10
eh brasileiro esse fdp ainda.

:lul:
a maioria pega ? até os feios ? tu tá viajando. os feios nao tem chance no tinder.
he is saying that even ugly can fuck girls in tinder.
não faz de mim mais bonito, mas mostra que sua análise talvez seja meio falha e viciada. Como que um 4/10 vai pegar essas minas gatinhas que eu pego com facilidade? Minha vizinha gata de 13 anos troca olhar comigo etc, acho que vou pegar ela. Como que um 4/10 vai fazer isso só com base em aparência ?? Sei lá.

i find it sad.
if u're ugly, only chance in tinder is having good pics and things to show(money/status)
having a decent appearence, you have to have good pics outside ur home.
a nice body helps a lot too.

Tinder is full of tricks to use too. U have to be showing to the people, sometimder for various reasons they fuck your
exhibition to good girls.
Like, u pay for boost. Then u'll have to pay again to have a good exhibition, they want u to pay again.

ele me rateou como 4/10
eh brasileiro esse fdp ainda.

Cara, vc tem amigos na vida real? Se tiver vc sabe q a maioria dos feinhos tb pegam mina.de qualquer forma foda-se, acredita no q vc quiser.

beaners

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Mateusz74
didnt see that. %70 of this community will agree that I am chadlite just look at my posts except some people who hate me for my narcy behaviour
I agree you should be higher on the list

To add @Tyrionlannistercel
To add @Angelrun 6/10

Last edited:
WHERE AM I ON THIS RANK YOU FAG

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Doubt
To add @rockndogs 5/10 @Virgin 6/10 @Dmitri Concept 5/10
Can i also be in this historic thread or am I too ugly / irrelevant

Can i also be in this historic thread or am I too ugly / irrelevant

Pm me pics, thid aint the final version of the thread, im collecting ratings yet

Give me a dopamine rush @SirGey. Put me in your list

Doubt
To add @rockndogs 5/10 @Virgin 6/10 @Dmitri Concept 5/10

WHY DIDNT I GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS

MY POST:REACTION RATIO IS BECOMING SUBHUMAN

@FatmanO mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatmanO
Lmao at the salt in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
7/10: @dogtown
8/10: @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, hebbewem and Deleted member 1464
Where would you place me guys?

• JFL
didnt see that. %70 of this community will agree that I am chadlite just look at my posts except some people who hate me for my narcy behaviour

nah you'r below 6. between 5 and 6 PSL

how is @itsOVER a 5??

also add @TubOfLard probably a 6 based on the scale u used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Why does @DarknLost have the same rating as @Salludon? OP, are you mentally challenged?

They are absolutely not on the same level. If we take ethnic minus into account, it doesn't mean anything.
Salludon mog his whole progeny and is model tier. The other one is more between 6 and 7 PSL, salludon between 7 and 8.
and as for myself i was rated two times among 15 below 5 - at 4.8 more or less -, and all the time above or at 5, but whatever, that's not an issue for me. Taking the ethnic factor as a looksminus is just quite unfair, since all the ethnics should be mostly above their current rating; But hey, even beauty is unfair.
i dont have money lol
the girls i did easily:

idk, 'd rate me a 5 maybe?, these pics of me are normal shitty pics:

tinder pics 2 years ago, found here in my img so i'm posting:

Where do you live bro ?
Oh brazil.
The white halo.
I mean something we never take into account is the rarity of finding good rated PSL guys depending on the countries.
In Brazil, in iran etc, it's way harder to find out a 5 or 6 PSL, may be because the PSL standards can't be applied + people are not that healthy, than in USA for example
wtf is borderline, go fuck urself.
my hair is failoing ??? rofl, yeah it may be faioling since i was a kid then
so lookism theory is wrong just be a 4/10 with no money, post some pics and go slay on tinder with hot young chicks. Just talk cool.
just be a 4/10 theory

Bro you'r a 5 so i am, and dog is more or less a 6 if we get rid of the shitty 0.1 or 0.2.
but in brazil you'r at least a 6 due to the rarity, which is something that's not taken into account

Last edited:
Caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
@Goblin why you're laughing little bitch

• JFL
Was going to add @Yoyome99 and @toolateforme
Damn it
Lemme guess I will be 4 depending on your scale?
Caged at @BrettyBoy @itsOVER and @DarknLost

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
you are 4psl wide eared looking ass boy, big nose looking ass boy, low iq barely can write ass boy, low socioeconomic country ass boy

bitch looking ass boy
Fuck you suck my mog
Shitty Goblin

• JFL
They are absolutely not on the same level. If we take ethnic minus into account, it doesn't mean anything.
Salludon mog his whole progeny and is model tier. The other one is more between 6 and 7 PSL, salludon between 7 and 8.
and as for myself i was rated two times among 15 below 5 - at 4.8 more or less -, and all the time above or at 5, but whatever, that's not an issue for me. Taking the ethnic factor as a looksminus is just quite unfair, since all the ethnics should be mostly above their current rating; But hey, even beauty is unfair.

Where do you live bro ?
Oh brazil.
The white halo.
I mean something we never take into account is the rarity of finding good rated PSL guys depending on the countries.
In Brazil, in iran etc, it's way harder to find out a 5 or 6 PSL, may be because the PSL standards can't be applied + people are not that healthy, than in USA for example

Bro you'r a 5 so i am, and dog is more or less a 6 if we get rid of the shitty 0.1 or 0.2.
but in brazil you'r at least a 6 due to the rarity, which is something that's not taken into account
Just ask foids tbh

I suggest the that the final list has each person at each psl ranked with each other as well so we can get some more juicy drama.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 656
what does faceandlms look like?

I wonder what I am been rated 4-6 PSL but on average like 5 or strong 5
what does faceandlms look like?
4B536E40 3E35 4B17 A527 5076EF3AA7DA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Framletgod
basically subtract EVERY single person by 2 points and then you have a list to work with
basically subtract EVERY single person by 2 points and then you have a list to work with
im not even joking btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just ask foids tbh

Of course for example in Tinder you'll have more likes since you are a prettyboy + young + white phenotype.
But in PSL, and objective beauty he mogs all of us so far.
I wonder what I am been rated 4-6 PSL but on average like 5 or strong 5

View attachment 108936
What the hell, is it the brother of Jay-Z or what ?
What untermensch a 7 PSL. bruuh, this rating is getting insane i'm sorry bro
Fuck, cavill is really a 8 PSL.
I mean
Fuck, cavill is really a 8 PSL.
I mean he was, now he is norwooding bruhh. I mog his skin and hair, that's my consolation. 😢

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
To add @Dogs 6/10 - @FatmanO 4/10

someone post the psl scale

1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @faceandlms

3/10 = @SirGey

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo

6/10 = @joao @BrettyBoy @matlockmatt @nastynas

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost

8/10 = No one

I wont be using .5 scales so dont rage, salludon is 7,75 we know.

Im editing it yet so keep watching to see your name here.
oh thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what is your lay count

I think Streege is higher than 4

what is your lay count
Well I always had a gf since my hs times because I like that and dont like slaying and ONSs. like 15-16 some of them were relationships lasting for 1 2 weeks some of them years

I think FaceandLMS has roped :feelsrope:

He's not made any new videos for a long time

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1680