[Mogs] Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir
NO ASCENSION FOR BLUEPILLERS, DONT OVERRATE YOURSELF :bluepill: :feelshaha:

Why mane we are together there on 3/10
Oh it might've sound different from what I intended.
I meant delete me from this world.

S

streege

Zephir
Oh it might've sound different from what I intended.
I meant delete me from this world.
i've understand bro,but come on you'r with the so called "tall ogre face", that's fine af.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Zephir
i've understand bro,but come on you'r with the so called "tall ogre face", that's fine af.
My face might be really big but I dont think its tall, its bloated horizontally in proportion actually

S

streege

Zephir
My face might be really big but I dont think its tall, its bloated horizontally in proportion actually
i mean, you'll be fine, you'r on the same scale as sir @SirGey.

He'll take care of ya.

Last edited:
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Adept
I think i should be about 6psl, got called gl by a majority of users on this site, few said if i fix only one feature i could ascend to chadlite. But idc tbh, i think im one of the most nt on this site, get called handsome by a lot of girls every second day so idc

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
i mean, you'll be fine, you'r on the same scale as sir @SirGey.

He'll take care of ya.
I told him to kpop max, he never listen
I think i should be about 6psl, got called gl by a majority of users on this site, few said if i fix only one feature i could ascend to chadlite. But idc tbh, i think im one of the most nt on this site, get called handsome by a lot of girls every second day so idc
U may be a 5,75/10, but i dont remember u too much.

S

streege

Zephir
where do you live bro ?

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Adept
does the order you put the names in reflects how gl the user is relative to his level? so for example if @reptiles is last on the rating 2 then does that mean hes the worst looking on the rating 2?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
does the order you put the names in reflects how gl the user is relative to his level? so for example if @reptiles is last on the rating 2 then does that mean hes the worst looking on the rating 2?
Nope, he may be a 2,75, 2,25 or 2,5 though

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist
Can’t take you seriously if you actually believe that tbh. You haven’t been out of your room if you believe “no height for face”
Nah I agree with the statement no height for face

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS @IncelsBraincels @GenericChad1444

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @HorribleTeeth

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8

8/10 = No one

---

Ask me after for 0.25,0.5,0.75 ratings.

This is my method

70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body
please add me to the ratings.
(rate the pictures from "Lorsss' neck training transformation")

I

IncelsBraincels

freak of nature
I love being ugly

Pex1992

Pex1992

Quantum
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS @IncelsBraincels @GenericChad1444

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @HorribleTeeth

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8

8/10 = No one

---

Ask me after for 0.25,0.5,0.75 ratings.

This is my method

70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body
To hell with u and ur aspie ratings lol ...

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
Firstly how is @DarknLost on the same level as fucking orb
I’ve noticed this is a reoccurring theme in your aspie ratings

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
@SirGey I have a legit suggestion for you. List off the members greatest to least. So make the people in the front of the list in .25’s and the people towards the end .75’s.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
I got rated a 4'5 by you but most people said I was a little bit above average or dead average at worst.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
I thought 4 was supposed to be average
It should, but most people are 4-5 according to him. How is it posible for most people in this forum to be either average or above?

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist
It should, but most people are 4-5 according to him. How is it posible for most people in this forum to be either average or above?
I honestly think that only people that know they aren't completely ugly post their pics here. I've thought that before while browsing rate me section. There are always people on there that mog the absolute fuck out of me.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
I honestly think that only people that know they aren't completely ugly post their pics here.
This might be true. Most pics I see here aren't 100% ugly.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)