[Mogs] Official ratings of the users! v3 More people!!!!

S

streege

Zephir
U have doubt me and i made a mog battle, i won. Wanna try again?
Just ask alarico which people he finds below or above your rating, and you'll see who mog who, because as of now i have absolutely not seen everybody to compare.
Can’t take you seriously if you actually believe that tbh. You haven’t been out of your room if you believe “no height for face”
face is a least 0.25 PSL, but IRL

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Just ask alarico which people he finds below or above your rating, and you'll see who mog who, because as of now i have absolutely not seen everybody to compare.

face is a least 0.25 PSL, but IRL
Mog battle u choose, if u lose u give BJ to @dogapm123 , if i lose i Bj @Eduardo DOV ? Deal?

S

streege

Zephir
I mean for example, if somebody like doga is at 5 and angelrun at 6 - no offense to him i mean since i have not seen a lot of people but him and some others, and that he is 5psl ish -, so there is an issue. They are either all 2 at 6 or at 5.
Mog battle u choose, if u lose u give BJ to @dogapm123 , if i lose i Bj @Eduardo DOV ? Deal?
I'll wait alarico verdict about who he finds below or average, then we'll do the mog battle, i'm confident in his analysis, fair enough

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
I mean for example, if somebody like doga is at 5 and angelrun at 6 - no offense to him i mean since i have not seen a lot of people but him and some others, and that he is 5psl ish -, so there is an issue. They are either all 2 at 6 or at 5.
No, Angel is top tier curry, Doga is hightier, its different.

S

streege

Zephir
No, Angel is top tier curry, Doga is hightier, its different.
How can you put him and someone like aesthetic prince in the same fucking level ?
There is like 0.75-1 PSL point of difference, imo.
can we see you ? you'r the only one in the 7ish that i've not seen @JustTrynaGrow of course you can not want to show yourself, it's not a problem.
But IMO it's better to show pics of the top rated ones to compare.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
How can you put him and someone like aesthetic prince in the same fucking level ?
can we see you ? you'r the only one in the 7ish that i've not seen @JustTrynaGrow of course you can not want to show yourself, it's not a problem.
List is shit that’s why.

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Angel > Aesthetic prince.

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Elementalist
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS @IncelsBraincels @GenericChad1444

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @HorribleTeeth

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @sadakiyo @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8 @Kinko

8/10 = No one

---

Ask me after for 0.25,0.5,0.75 ratings.
Can you rate me if I PM you a pic?

dogapm123

dogapm123

Enthusiast
Where is my mog battle

dogapm123

dogapm123

Enthusiast
put someone in 6/10 that you think you mog we'll do it.
I dont know how they look lol but I mog everyone on the 5psl so you can just choose the lovest 6 psl in the scale and mogbattle with me

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Temp. Banned
Can you explain why am I 4 and not at least 5
Like the defaults of my face

K

Kinko

Adept
I m over 8
I have a fukin greek god body

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Elementalist
1/10 = No one

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

6/10 = @joao @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings @TubOfLard @AestheticPrince @Nibba @buflek @daveo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8

8/10 = No one

---

This is my method

70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body
There are some things I disagree on here though. How is Nibba not a 7? And Titbot is only a 4? I haven't even seen most of the other people on here so there's probably more things wrong.

joao

joao

Apprentice
1/10 = No one

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @Andromeda88 @invisiblecel @Ghostcel @LowTierNormie @Ayush @Pietrosiek @Krezo @Longtimelurker @Joyride @Mr_Norwood

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @sadakiyo @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md @BrettyBoy @TsarTsar444 @Currycellmate @Joyride @sensen @sadakiyo

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow @Alarico8

8/10 = No one

---

This is my method

70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body
dont you count height??

S

streege

Zephir
There are some things I disagree on here though. How is Nibba not a 7? And Titbot is only a 4? I haven't even seen most of the other people on here so there's probably more things wrong.
that's why i want to choose the most knowlegeable.
or at least let's do a rating with everyone's pics.
dont you count height??
nah for him it's cope unless you'r below 5'7

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Elementalist
that's why i want to choose the most knowlegeable.
or at least let's do a rating with everyone's pics.

nah for him it's cope unless you'r below 5'7
Ya the only problem is you need permission to post the people's pics for voting

K

Kinko

Adept
I m over 7 with bet body here, fukin idiot
NO ASCENSION FOR BLUEPILLERS, DONT OVERRATE YOURSELF :bluepill: :feelshaha:

Why mane we are together there on 3/10
Put me in 7.5

Antinous

Antinous

If you don't like the reflection, Don't look it
there will never be an ideal rating as each has a different aesthetic ideal, although the only difference is the taste of the aesthetic ideal, which is either superior (noble, aristocratic) or inferior (commoner, democratic), which in Antinous's ideal is the first; some ratings are not accurate on this thread, a correction is needed, whatever

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
there will never be an ideal rating as each has a different aesthetic ideal, although the only difference is the taste of the aesthetic ideal, which is either superior (noble, aristocratic) or inferior (commoner, democratic), which in Antinous's ideal is the first; some ratings are not accurate on this thread, a correction is needed, whatever
Tag the one u guys think its incorret, and i shall debate

S

streege

Zephir
I love you, and you have a lots of estrogen, so it's not gay, but whatever.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)