Once you join this forum you can never leave and it’s making your life even worse

D

Deleted member 48689

Ofiara manletyzmu z wąską szczęką
this forum is so addicting and there is so many brutal blackpills here that demotivate you. It’s so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, InnerVoid, med and 2 others
This shit ain’t for the weak minded. Never was.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Infinite, bloomercel and 5 others
Imagine getting demotivated by an autistic Indian incel forum tbh

It's not really that addictive once you've browsed for some time. Just the same shit over and over again like all blackpill forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, proxyy, Deleted member and 10 others
pls kys pls I beg you pls you don’t deserve to live pls kys I don’t care how just kys and show me you kys pls

pls kys pls I beg you pls you don’t deserve to live pls kys I don’t care how just kys and show me you kys pls
No

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Sorry To Say This 90 Day Fiance The Other Way GIF by TLC

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Gilbert_Durandal, med and 1 other person
I joined in 2020 and its still as funny as it was before

• Love it
Even if you ascend phsyically (but remain an abused dog mentally) you cant leave

I think having a GF and a normal social circle is the only way you can leave
Even if you somehow end up living the slayer life it's just too tempting to return here and post about it
If I somehow managed to become a famous DJ and was slaying nightly I'd still come back here to post about
Becoming a normie is the only escape (in theory)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Imagine getting demotivated by an autistic Indian incel forum tbh

It's not really that addictive once you've browsed for some time. Just the same shit over and over again like all blackpill forums
Says the guy with 10k posts in less than a year

• +1
this forum is so addicting and there is so many brutal blackpills here that demotivate you. It’s so fucking over.
im probably leaving in like 4 months or at most lurk

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
Even if you ascend phsyically (but remain and abused dog mentally) you cant leave

I think having a GF and a normal social circle is the only way you can leave
Even if you somehow end up living the slayer life it's just too tempting to return here and post about it
If I somehow managed to become a famous DJ and was slaying nightly I'd still come back here to post about
Becoming a normie is the only escape (in theory)
high iq

first thing i open google i just type L and press enter. its literally in my system, enwired in my brain, wtfs wrong w me

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Deleted member 48689
The reality is much harsher, imagine comparing the publications of the mythical schizophrenics on this forum with starving yourself on Leamax to reach 12% fat, then you gain the weight and you realize that to maintain it you have to continue eating the same brutal food. On the other hand, seeing how bald you stay despite using all those Jewish medications with terrible side effects. it's over

• JFL
  • +1
this forum just gives you extreme body dysmorphia

• +1
ever since joining this forum life has been 1 step forward and two steps backwards

• +1
Honestly it improved my life

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince