ordered some blackout curtains to help keep my face white

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
i just dont get it

my entire body , neck, everything is paper white

then my face is always tanned

literally havent gone outisde in 2 months and my face is noticably more tanned than my body

im thinking maybe cos my curtains are thin and i used to leave them open

so in the morning the sun is on my face for hours making my face tanned (cos i wake up late like 1pm these days)

so i bought some blackout curtains so hopefully 0 sun will go on my face so im pale and ideal for asian girls

but idk if im really a little tanned on the face, or whether im just getting body dysmorphia and its just the lighting.

fucking hell man i feel bad for asians who try to do this shit wihle they're fucking naturally tanned. its exhuasting

but im a very high smv man to asian girls.

there isnt many white guys who go for them.

and most white guys who date asian girls are retarded and dont know what they like. but i do know what they like. paper white skin

when i move to asia ill keep doing this. blackout curtains.

suncream, facemask, sunglasses everytime i go outside during the day.

mainly go out on the night when no sun

i have to mog always. ive always been the ideal skin colour my entire life. thats why i slayed as a manlet why you are all virgins

when going for white girls i sunbedmaxxed and was tanned and slayed

now for asian girls im doing 100x more effort than any guy to be paper white. this is why my genes will continue despite im a manlet. cos im smart.

while you are dumb virgins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, normie_joe, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Im taking progesterone now to get back to olive

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 26859
No curtains for your 5’3.5 height, child.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DerangedLunatic, inwardgonionscel, Splinter901 and 3 others
No curtains for your 5’3.5 height, child.
cope this mogs

Peak vampire maxxing but there is no 5'3 vampire

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Brootal, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
med weather fucked me, since young I always was pretty tanned because of sports and just in general going outside,

my legs and arms have never been pale white since 5 yo, and during the last 2 years neither my body and face were because I fell for bullshitters like sv3rige, aajonus and other Devil's sphere worshippers and tanned as if I was a XVI century peasant

the same you comment about your face but even worse and now de-tanning those parts feels impossible,

I would need 1-2 years of no UV rays penetrating my skin so it could be restored from all the damage and that's impossible here unless I never go outside or apply sunscreen every 3 hours everyday, something I won't be able to do

im finally realizing how much better fair skin looks like in both women and men

about the curtains thing, it could be. I think even if you are in clothes like a T-Shirt, sun rays can still get in your skin.

they can also get through windows, and I've read a few times that even staying in the shadow can get you tanned by reflective light; and that light from devices could have the same effect

but those are way too much things to worry about, I will try to use sunscreen almost daily in neck and face this autumn-winter-spring, that + clothes should be enough to restore my skin to a good looking tone

here some palefuel, dream of any asian girl the thought of how much they would adore them is collapsing my brain

iu
iu

I completely understand why it was so worshipped and represented in art works and literature

latino american women also love white men, their skin whitening culture is similar to Asia. younger ones love prettyboys and slightly more mature love a more rugged dom white man

mena and middle eastern too, imagine how happy a family would become if they got the news that their daughter would be marrying a white educated man

remided me of that indian girl who saw for the first time his husband (arrange marriage) who was some very dark hairy man and she started crying. what would happen if a handsome white man would be the one marrying her lol she would get a heart attack

idk about black women, there's a stereotype they only go after tyrones but I would say they most likely prefer a fair skinned white pleasant cock than a discolored coal black donkey one which looks like it has all types of STDs, just that social settings + white men not interested in them makes it that way

white women maybe prefer a more tanned look, but there's also those who have similar preferences as asians, the typical submissive quiet ones

but either way the tanned look some prefer is only achieveable for whites and european meds

the world is so unfair, billions of people suffering because they were born with an uglier skin color. no amount of multiculturization and peacefullness will eliminate the inferior complex dark people need to live 80 years with, making it impossible to peacefully live with diverse people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kogosiano, sportsmogger and Deleted member 26859
b

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Tan is ideal

• +1
Reactions: DerangedLunatic
No your genes will be polluted and your children will look nothing like you. Forever your generations will be mixed mutts. Mixed race babies are the unhealthest https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/0...ause-of-complex-gene-environment-interaction/ there's even a reddit that mixed race people talk about how they feel they don't belong to either race and feel socially isolated https://www.reddit.com/r/mixedrace/ not only that the world is 85%( I think 93%) non-white meaning there are billions of Asians,indians,blacks,browns there is not even a billion whites. Your just helping the jew mix us out of existance. Once you have half breeds they can never get back to 100% european. Not even in 10 generations. Hopefully no full white would ever touch them. Your disgusting an dispite what you think your genes will not carry on. He/she will not look like you. You'll never see your features in them. You won't even bond as well http://esau.today/the-dire-consequences-of-race-mixing/ Different races are susceptible to different diseases and this susceptibility will then be passed on to the mixed race child giving them the weakness of both races instead of only one. If that wasn't bad enough if they need a bone marrow transplant it's probably going to be impossible https://medicalxpress.com/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html this guy was 1/4 Japanese his doctor said there is zero chance for a donor. It's usually found by family but because it's a hybrid you won't be able to do it. His doctor said if he was white it would have been 90% chance. Same goes for organs https://johndenugent.com/for-mental...-proven-bad-even-fatal-for-organ-transplants/ also your child may hate you like this boy https://hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/ive-ruined-my-parents-white-asian-degenerate-race-mixing/ also penis size largely comes from the woman. https://www.fatherly.com/health/the-genetic-science-of-penis-size your child will end up on a forum like this and spend it's life getting surgery and hating itself because your selfish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
No your genes will be polluted and your children will look nothing like you. Forever your generations will be mixed mutts. Mixed race babies are the unhealthest https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/0...ause-of-complex-gene-environment-interaction/ there's even a reddit that mixed race people talk about how they feel they don't belong to either race and feel socially isolated https://www.reddit.com/r/mixedrace/ not only that the world is 85%( I think 93%) non-white meaning there are billions of Asians,indians,blacks,browns there is not even a billion whites. Your just helping the jew mix us out of existance. Once you have half breeds they can never get back to 100% european. Not even in 10 generations. Hopefully no full white would ever touch them. Your disgusting an dispite what you think your genes will not carry on. He/she will not look like you. You'll never see your features in them. You won't even bond as well http://esau.today/the-dire-consequences-of-race-mixing/ Different races are susceptible to different diseases and this susceptibility will then be passed on to the mixed race child giving them the weakness of both races instead of only one. If that wasn't bad enough if they need a bone marrow transplant it's probably going to be impossible https://medicalxpress.com/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html this guy was 1/4 Japanese his doctor said there is zero chance for a donor. It's usually found by family but because it's a hybrid you won't be able to do it. His doctor said if he was white it would have been 90% chance. Same goes for organs https://johndenugent.com/for-mental...-proven-bad-even-fatal-for-organ-transplants/ also your child may hate you like this boy https://hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/ive-ruined-my-parents-white-asian-degenerate-race-mixing/ also penis size largely comes from the woman. https://www.fatherly.com/health/the-genetic-science-of-penis-size your child will end up on a forum like this and spend it's life getting surgery and hating itself because your selfish.
im 5ft4 man. i dont deserve to stay full european

and half white half asian kids are top of the hierarchy in asia so..

im 5ft4 man. i dont deserve to stay full european

and half white half asian kids are top of the hierarchy in asia so..
Just don't have kids

ERs in asia are chads
Yeah if they stay there, but imagine your hapa daughter geomaxxes back to the west, and you have a ER grandson or whatever mixed kid

med weather fucked me, since young I always was pretty tanned because of sports and just in general going outside,

my legs and arms have never been pale white since 5 yo, and during the last 2 years neither my body and face were because I fell for bullshitters like sv3rige, aajonus and other Devil's sphere worshippers and tanned as if I was a XVI century peasant

the same you comment about your face but even worse and now de-tanning those parts feels impossible,

I would need 1-2 years of no UV rays penetrating my skin so it could be restored from all the damage and that's impossible here unless I never go outside or apply sunscreen every 3 hours everyday, something I won't be able to do

im finally realizing how much better fair skin looks like in both women and men

about the curtains thing, it could be. I think even if you are in clothes like a T-Shirt, sun rays can still get in your skin.

they can also get through windows, and I've read a few times that even staying in the shadow can get you tanned by reflective light; and that light from devices could have the same effect

but those are way too much things to worry about, I will try to use sunscreen almost daily in neck and face this autumn-winter-spring, that + clothes should be enough to restore my skin to a good looking tone

here some palefuel, dream of any asian girl the thought of how much they would adore them is collapsing my brain

iu
iu

I completely understand why it was so worshipped and represented in art works and literature

latino american women also love white men, their skin whitening culture is similar to Asia. younger ones love prettyboys and slightly more mature love a more rugged dom white man

mena and middle eastern too, imagine how happy a family would become if they got the news that their daughter would be marrying a white educated man

remided me of that indian girl who saw for the first time his husband (arrange marriage) who was some very dark hairy man and she started crying. what would happen if a handsome white man would be the one marrying her lol she would get a heart attack

idk about black women, there's a stereotype they only go after tyrones but I would say they most likely prefer a fair skinned white pleasant cock than a discolored coal black donkey one which looks like it has all types of STDs, just that social settings + white men not interested in them makes it that way

white women maybe prefer a more tanned look, but there's also those who have similar preferences as asians, the typical submissive quiet ones

but either way the tanned look some prefer is only achieveable for whites and european meds

the world is so unfair, billions of people suffering because they were born with an uglier skin color. no amount of multiculturization and peacefullness will eliminate the inferior complex dark people need to live 80 years with, making it impossible to peacefully live with diverse people.
We're the same person buddy boyo, Look at this shit

Attachments

• 20230817_174805.jpg
    20230817_174805.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
not quite the same tbh but I feel you
Well yeah but imagine living in india with this shit, especially on my face although I've researched a bit and found some solutions, I'll try and if they work I'll post a routine here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Debetro
Well yeah but imagine living in india with this shit, especially on my face although I've researched a bit and found some solutions, I'll try and if they work I'll post a routine here
but in india everyone else is brown too so its ok

i just dont get it

literally havent gone outisde in 2 months and my face is noticably more tanned than my body

so in the morning the sun is on my face for hours making my face tanned (cos i wake up late like 1pm these days)

so i bought some blackout curtains so hopefully 0 sun will go on my face so im pale and ideal for asian girls

but idk if im really a little tanned on the face, or whether im just getting body dysmorphia and its just the lighting.

fucking hell man i feel bad for asians who try to do this shit wihle they're fucking naturally tanned. its exhuasting

and most white guys who date asian girls are retarded and dont know what they like. but i do know what they like. paper white skin

i have to mog always. ive always been the ideal skin colour my entire life. thats why i slayed as a manlet why you are all virgins

now for asian girls im doing 100x more effort than any guy to be paper white. this is why my genes will continue despite im a manlet. cos im smart.

JFL you want to look like a pale corpse. Tanned skin is necessary to look good.

i just dont get it

dnc