People here are obsessed with my eye spacing

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Huge dnr

I legit can’t make the most basic of threads without some incel bringing it up, yes I have schizo posted about it before, but that’s behind me now, there’s no need to keep bring it up making fake stories of how u saw my “full face pic” which doesn’t exists for an ounce of entertainment for your shitty rotten life, meanwhile it causes me great pain and stress as it’s a sensitive topic, even though I have measured it 1000 times, the good hearted members of this forum make sure I never forget my one insecuritie as they can’t deal with their own, I’m done posting here. If u claim to have seen my face PLEASE provide a pic as I’m genuinely curious why people keep lying pretending to be me. My esr is fine, my icd is close to ideal, my ipd is 64mm, end of story, you can measure any pic of me and see my esr is 47 in selfies. I’m not dealing with you guys anymore, goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, BrahminBoss and gonion wanter
@BrahminBoss

NarrowBones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, anthony111553, JosephGarrot123 and 4 others
Huge dnr

I legit can’t make the most basic of threads without some incel bringing it up, yes I have schizo posted about it before, but that’s behind me now, there’s no need to keep bring it up making fake stories of how u saw my “full face pic” which doesn’t exists for an ounce of entertainment for your shitty rotten life, meanwhile it causes me great pain and stress as it’s a sensitive topic, even though I have measured it 1000 times, the good hearted members of this forum make sure I never forget my one insecuritie as they can’t deal with their own, I’m done posting here. If u claim to have seen my face PLEASE provide a pic as I’m genuinely curious why people keep lying pretending to be me. My esr is fine, my icd is close to ideal, my ipd is 64mm, end of story, you can measure any pic of me and see my esr is 47 in selfies. I’m not dealing with you guys anymore, goodbye

pm me your face

Get the fuck outa this site

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and horizontallytall
a close friend of yours has revealed your full non distorted mug
You have already said that, I have no close friends btw I haven’t had a friend in 4 years, mind showing the pic? Oh wait u can’t bc I never sent anyone my full face before

If it's really fine then why did you measure it 1000 times and why do you continue to make threads about it and have pain and stress because of it

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka, anthony111553 and horizontallytall
when are you transitioning?

If it's really fine then why did you measure it 1000 times and why do you continue to make threads about it and have pain and stress because of it
It doesn’t matter anymore I know it’s fine, it’s just these fags that keep barking about it

If OPs eyes were wider he could have lesbians on his cock so brutal
OP said he’s contemplating becoming female. The faggot will never be lesbian slayer like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, WanderingBurro and Gaygymmaxx
OP said he’s contemplating becoming female. The faggot will never be lesbian slayer like me
He's so good at flipping gays they call him the skillet 👺

He's so good at flipping gays they call him the skillet 👺
I legit had guys say I was beautiful as I looked up at them fucking my ass, my eyes are obviously not a problem. Measure yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I legit had guys say I was beautiful as I looked up at them fucking my ass, my eyes are obviously not a problem. Measure yourself.
I'm cracking one liners you retard I've never even seen your face

guys say I was beautiful as I looked up at them fucking my ass, .
Wait what the fuck did I just read

@ReinhardRacist you're right this guy definitely has no lesbo slaying capacity

I'm cracking one liners you retard I've never even seen your face
So you are the same as everyone else to claim my eyes a problem, this isn’t a joke to me, it’s sensitive

So you are the same as everyone else to claim my eyes a problem, this isn’t a joke to me, it’s sensitive
If you're gonna act like a girl leave the site and go to reddit

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Site is filled with idiots like u man, if only people older user base were here,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mykytaka and Gaygymmaxx
Bro its okay marko jaric was a cyclop and pulled LIMA

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and MoggerGaston
Bro its okay marko jaric was a cyclop and pulled LIMA
And I’m not a cyclops, .45 esr and .86 icd is fine and not something to worry about. I am good looking and you are trying to bring me down

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka and BrahminBoss
And I’m not a cyclops, .45 esr and .86 icd is fine and not something to worry about. I am good looking and you are trying to bring me down
I am trying to give u motivation dawg

• +1
I am trying to give u motivation dawg
No you are not, you are just like the rest of everyone here, it’s so funny man. 45 esr is still ideal, fuck off u ugly mut, .86 icd is a tier 2 score so not a big deal, I am a good looking guy and can easily pull, I’m leaving once this thread dies

• JFL
No you are not, you are just like the rest of everyone here, it’s so funny man. 45 esr is still ideal, fuck off u ugly mut
Man deep down u know the truth, u just cant handle it buddy

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka and anthony111553
U hide ur face dawg The left side

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka and anthony111553
Man deep down u know the truth, u just cant handle it buddy
I have got my ipd measured professionally and measured my total face width using this technique. 0.451 esr.

0.465-0.47 in selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and BrahminBoss
Good job laugh it off, makes one of us. Enjoy rotting here you ugly fuck trying to bring mentally ill htn’s down to your level from their insecurities, measure any pic of me and see for yourself

• JFL
Good job laugh it off, makes one of us. Enjoy rotting here you ugly fuck trying to bring mentally ill htn’s down to your level from their insecurities, measure any pic of me and see for yourself
U drew this yourself

Attachments

• 55E8CD3C-FA8B-49BA-B926-E1BF03E98DAF.jpeg
    55E8CD3C-FA8B-49BA-B926-E1BF03E98DAF.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
As a funny playoff as I exaggerate my features and my insecurities, my eye spacing isn’t bad, end of story. If u have proof against it, provide it, as no one else has

As a funny playoff as I exaggerate my features and my insecurities, my eye spacing isn’t bad, end of story. If u have proof against it, provide it, as no one else has
It is what it is man

• +1
DNR, but, the only person I see posting this shit is you…

They just won’t stop! They are completely obsessed!

Wide IPD is legit
mine are narrow, but not death tier. Wider would obv look better

Nvm, oh didn’t read you were adressing yourself

nobody's obsessed with your eye spacing nor your existence lmao kys

Huge dnr

sounds like a horrible case of bad undereye support