Please help me. Norwooding at 16 years old

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Guys this shit is so fckn depressing

Im litterally watching my left temple thinning and norwooding like the right one, while I cant do anything about it

Cant start fin as Im just 16

What to do ?

Fuckkk everyone my age has NW0 while I have to deal with this shit thats so fckd up

Dont wanna be NW2 at 16 like cmon...

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"ru587457673454758647643873487436874686238364386484688346343684876543454 ASAP!!!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, CupOfCoffee, Alexanderr and 5 others
"ru587457673454758647643873487436874686238364386484688346343684876543454 ASAP!!!!"
U talking about ru58841? As said earlier anything that messes up w/ my dht cant be considered yet bruh im 16

No honestly try using minoxidil on it's own for starters.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, pisslord and fobos
What would minoxidil do? Could it help me go NW0 again?

Like this summer I was litteraly NW0 (june?)
Idk how I went to semi NW2 (as only 1 temple is receided) without me noticing

Hopefully your hairline is maturing. But probaly not. Every medicin for balding will destroy your face and you will still go bald The best option for you is to kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaelpilled21, Chadelite, Deleted member 5694 and 11 others
U talking about ru58841? As said earlier anything that messes up w/ my dht cant be considered yet bruh im 16
Was kind of just joking but no I don't think you should use RU58841 yet. It WON'T mess up DHT at all throughout your body. It's a topical solution which acts as a systemic 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, meaning it'll only block the 5-AR enzyme converting Testosterone to Dihydrotestorone in your scalp (or where you wish to apply it), preventing DHT from minaturising your hair follicles locally. Finasteride/Dutasteride is taken orally and will block 5-AR throughout your body, interfering negatively with your natural endocrine processes and causing lots of side effects. That's why I'm so against Fina/Duta.

You may be able to regrow your hair using minoxidil and ketaconazole shampoo, so start with that. You don't need RU58841 yet and I think you probably won't need it.
What would minoxidil do? Could it help me go NW0 again?

Like this summer I was litteraly NW0 (june?)
Idk how I went to semi NW2 (as only 1 temple is receided) without me noticing
Minoxidil promotes hair regrowth. Works very well for those who aren't fair into the MPB process.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Zeta ascended
Balding at 16 means you're destined for bald life.

No point fighting it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alexanderr, rockndogs and 4 others
Peppermint Oil, Dermaneedling, Minoxodil

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Balding at 16 means you're destined for bald life.

No point fighting it
Tbh yes.

But he can temporarily regrow hair at a quicker rate than he's balding since he's only 16 and at the very early stages of MPB, so at least he can maybe give off the appearance that he isn't balding as fast as he is currently. I didn't recommend any anti-androgens for this reason, as he hasn't mentioned that he took any androgenic compounds so his balding is more likely to be purely genetic rather than having anything to do with DHT sensitivity or high androgen levels. He can't prevent the inevitable but he can use minoxidil to bide his time.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and nattycel
Bro your hairline is about the same as Sean O'Aspie's
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Alexanderr, elfmaxx and 2 others
@shibo's alt.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
But wait
Ive been beliving that I would stop after my left temple becomes like the right one as I dont see any thinning / minuaturization in the rest of my head

Hopefully your hairline is maturing. But probaly not. Every medicin for balding will destroy your face and you will still go bald The best option for you is to kill yourself
Don't even think of starting that "kill yourself" bullshit. You must have more problems than the whole forum combined.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
But wait
Ive been beliving that I would stop after my left temple becomes like the right one as I dont see any thinning / minuaturization in the rest of my head
Is your dad balding/bald?

Over before it even began

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Bro your hairline is about the same as Sean O'Aspie's
Over
View attachment 45311

Sadly I dont have those hunter eyes. Otherwise wouldnt care

However my jaw mogs this guy lmao
Is your dad balding/bald?
He started thinning not long ago, like 2 years ago. He is in his late 50s. However he is NW2 like me but with diffuse thinning
Over before it even began
Yup man. Hurts so fckn much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i had the same hairline when i was 16 and i have exactly the same at nearly 22. u sure u dont have this since forever

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Your hairline mogs mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sadly I dont have those hunter eyes. Otherwise wouldnt care

However my jaw mogs this guy lmao

He started thinning not long ago, like 2 years ago. He is in his late 50s
Hm my dad is early 50s or so and thinning very very slightly, no receeding though, just less thick hair, he's still a nw0. If your dad isn't receding from the front then I think you'll be okay (maybe). If he is, then I think you'll recede. ~25% of men begin balding before age 21 anyway.

i had the same hairline when i was 16 and i have exactly the same at nearly 22. u sure u dont have this since forever
Yes 100% sure
I have photos from exactly 1 year ago, when I was trying out different haircuts and took photos
My right temple was still NW0, in the same month 1 year ago
Hm my dad is early 50s or so and thinning very very slightly, no receeding though, just less thick hair, he's still a nw0. If your dad isn't receding from the front then I think you'll be okay (maybe). If he is, then I think you'll recede. ~25% of men begin balding before age 21 anyway.
I hope so.
Your hairline mogs mine
How old are you? Doubt you are 16 and my harline mogs yours lmao
Peppermint Oil, Dermaneedling, Minoxodil
How should I go with peppermint oil? Like should I just apply it directly or do I need to prepare some solution?

oh and got another question : what if I start minoxidil and someday I stopped using it? Will i shed in all my scalp or will I only lose the gains?

Last edited:
Yes 100% sure
I have photos from exactly 1 year ago, when I was trying out different haircuts and took photos
My right temple was still NW0, in the same month 1 year ago

I hope so.

How old are you? Doubt you are 16 and my harline mogs yours lmao

How should I go with peppermint oil? Like should I just apply it directly or do I need to prepare some solution?
oh and got another question : what if I start minoxidil and someday I stopped using it? Will i shed in all my scalp or will I only lose the gains?
Get a peppermint oil spray. It just promotes dilation.

Use it, you should notice some hair regrowth.
Nah im talking about this "what if I start minoxidil and someday I stopped using it? Will i shed in all my scalp or will I only lose the gains?"

my dad has a full head of hair at 49 still and here I am not sure if I'm norwooding or my hairline is just naturally high

Nah im talking about this "what if I start minoxidil and someday I stopped using it? Will i shed in all my scalp or will I only lose the gains?"
You'll lose your hair gains pretty fast and as a result of that you'll feel like you're shedding like crazy, but really you'll only be losing the minoxidil induced hair growth and the hair you lose at a normal rate naturally. So it might freak you out.

PS: You will experience shedding in the first few days of minoxidil but this is normal and nothing to worry about and won't make a cosmetic difference. The initial shedding will last 3-7 days max, then you'll start noticing nice growth and increased fullness in your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My hairline is worse. I'm also only 15. It's not balding btw. I've had this subhuman hairline since birth. Imagine being a 6 year old, running norwood coverup game, slowly descending into madness as he realizes even the most basic things about him are deformed beyond belief. :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

How can I regrow hair that was never there in the first place? I can't stop balding since I never was in the first place. Tbh, this could be a result of my weird skull shape. The protruding sagittal ridge might have made the follicles and skin become farther away from my forehead. Maybe. Don't ask for pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
p
My hairline is worse. I'm also only 15. It's not balding btw. I've had this subhuman hairline since birth. Imagine being a 6 year old, running norwood coverup game, slowly descending into madness as he realizes even the most basic things about him are deformed beyond belief. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

How can I regrow hair that was never there in the first place? I can't stop balding since I never was in the first place. Tbh, this could be a result of my weird skull shape. The protruding sagittal ridge might have made the follicles and skin become farther away from my forehead. Maybe. Don't ask for pictures.
pic

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and ZyzzReincarnate
Ru58841 is a topical DHT blocker meaning it won't interfere with your natural dht levels. Check out this thread. Ru58841 can replace finasteride. Alot people say once you start losing hair your doomed for life. But that's just retarded there are alot of solutions if your willing to do the research especially if your Norwood 2. Anyone can go up atleast one Norwood level.

And check out this article on ru58841. He explains more.
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/ru58841/

And watch this video. It's honestly Lifefuel microneedlong itself is enough to regrow hair. Subscribe to his channel too, he knows his shit about hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chadelite and Wannabe6ft2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Autist, Zeta ascended and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
^

No faggot keeps discussing obvious solutions for hours like a retard except @shibo
I wonder if he ever even started microneedling or using ru58841. He will regret not taking action once his hair goes back two Noorwood levels

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome

I’ve skimmed the thread boyo but I was in the same boat as you at 16

I was on minoxidil at 16
I was on ketoconazole at 16

I ordered online finasteride at 17 and am still using currently.

Why are you complaining about your dht levels? Even with ru58841?? Dude FYI, ru58841 inhibits locally topically so it doesn’t nuke ur dht since it doesn’t affect 5-ar systematically. https://www.hairguard.com/ru58841-study-results/

Also if you’re so worried there’s a bunch of threads and good info on baldtruthtalk and hairlosstalk, things such as darolutamide enzalutamide breezula dutasteride finasteride (topically as well) dermaroll if and many more etc

They’re no helping your lack of wanting to help yourself tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Zeta ascended
What about hair implants?

Check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies and stop putting harmful chemicals in your hair aka shampoo and conditioner you could also try cold showers and nofap

You could look into DHT surpressing supplements like green tea and saw palmetto