prenatal testosterone or puberty testoserone for masculine face

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
Whats more important for getting a masculine face (eye brow, jaw)
Prenetal T or T in puberty? (11-18)

Prenatal T changes your face more than T in puberty

Visualization of facial growth changes between the ages of 7 and 17 years in girls Shell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Agendum
Whats more important for getting a masculine face (eye brow, jaw)
Prenetal T or T in puberty? (11-18)
Ofc prenetal T, u can have high amounts of test in puberty and still don't get proeminent browridge, hunter eyes, etc

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
i had a moustache in 5th grade

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
So should pregnant foids testosterone when they are pregnant with a son but decrease it when it is a daughter?
Yes but good luck convincing your wife to pin test unless she’s blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Last edited:
Ofc prenetal T, u can have high amounts of test in puberty and still don't get proeminent browridge, hunter eyes, etc
Prenatal T changes your face more than T in puberty

View attachment 2382659
yea prenetal T is more important then T during puberty

PRENETAL T = mostly genetics? im curious how much environmental factors can change it if i gonna find a woman they need to be tall, have good bone"s, and a good maxilla. They are also not allowed to be oost asia and black. (mexicans also..)

yea prenetal T is more important then T during puberty

PRENETAL T = mostly genetics? im curious how much environmental factors can change it if i gonna find a woman they need to be tall, have good bone"s, and a good maxilla. They are also not allowed to be oost asia and black. (mexicans also..)
Ur a retarded rat. If you mixed with a black girl, you're basically giving your children physical cheat codes. Blacks have high prenatal markers and good muscle insertions.

Delusional if you don't breed a black girl if you want high T aspects.

Environmental changes can give high prenatal T children but never from established backgrounds. Causes of increasing prenatal T usually are from backgrounds that are reckless etc, due to it being a highly agonising factor for a foetuses development resulting in this increase.

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Just put a bitch into daemonculaba T mod theory

Ur a retarded rat. If you mixed with a black girl, you're basically giving your children physical cheat codes. Blacks have high prenatal markers and good muscle insertions.

Delusional if you don't breed a black girl if you want high T aspects.
nigga two reasons
1. i want me children to have a average iq or higher then that
2. i don"t want me children have a black skull, looks just ugly. i don"t like how black people look
3. me dad will abondon me if i get a black gf

reason 1 / 2 > psychical cheatcodes / good muscle insertions

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Environmental changes can give high prenatal T children but never from established backgrounds. Causes of increasing prenatal T usually are from backgrounds that are reckless etc, due to it being a highly agonising factor for a foetuses development resulting in this increase.
so if a mother live a dangerous environoment (stress) the baby will have more prenetal T?

nigga two reasons
1. i want me children to have a average iq or higher then that
2. i don"t want me children have a black skull, looks just ugly. i don"t like how black people look
3. me dad will abondon me if i get a black gf

reason 1 / 2 > psychical cheatcodes / good muscle insertions
Ur kids are gonna be low IQ due to you saying nigga liberally, dumbing down your own intellect. Also saying me, is another lackey word used by low intellectual individuals.

Sorry but your children are likely to end up below average, especially on top of today's environmental stressors and with the average intelligence of women nowadays.

Regardless I answered your question, you didn't like the answer, that's all

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
This claims that Prenatal T doesn’t correlate with a more masculine face, just more attractive one. Possibly due to the mother having better genes and thus better hormonal profile.

Attachments

• A3BCE9A5-1ABE-4718-A6F3-5ACCDD0EE651.jpeg
    A3BCE9A5-1ABE-4718-A6F3-5ACCDD0EE651.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid