PrettyBoys Are Incels In 2020

but op is right and he is gl
No he isn't, he used a simple fallacy to prove his copes.

Let me explain:
Women need to be attractive facially to show good genes, but they need to be body wise attractive, good ass, tits, because they are the host of the baby, they will carry a baby for 9 months give birth, they will need to feed him for months with milk. They need to have the body ready for all that, and we men find attractive that, equally ae face.

While men JUST NEED TO NUT AND GO, and their muscles won't do shit, because those aren't genetic (complexion is). They just need to see you genetics with the face to find you attractive.

Thats why genetic unchangeable things are the more attractive traits: FACE + HEIGHT + CLAVICES + HAIR

I thought everyone here knew this but I was wrong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 3043
Thats big cope

brutal red pill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Not true. They’re more desirable now than ever.
Just look at tiktok fags like Noen Euwhatever the fuck.
Women nowadays see it as “cRUshINg tOXic MaSCuLiniTy”

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and LordNorwood
Aesthetics alone don't mean shit without sex appeal. Ie: MALE MODEL TWINKS HAVE LESS SEX APPEAL THAN FITNESS MODELS

Have you ever seen a girl with a very pleasing aesthetically face but your dick is limp? While some other girls are nowhere near as pretty and objectivally a few points under in the face department but your dick gets hard as a rock with a quickness? I give you a quick example for myself, Sara Sampaio I dont see any appeal in her. Well, it happens the same with women.

Good looks can definitively help sex appeal but that's not all. Women crave men with sex appeal. I mean women and not little teens who just want to stare at a pretty face. Women crave sexual tension and for them to build that tension they must get the mental image or thought of 'a man' in their heads.

If the women does not see you as 'a man', no matter how perfect your jaw or nose is might as well go to your fleshlight.

Why do you think the high school Jocks slayed more than the introverted twink pretty boys? Who do you think slays more in clubs? In social interations if you are the dominant male, you are already in advantage and women will perceive you as the highest sex appeal of the group.

Sloots want to be dominated and feel protected

A twink is a turn off, this is where the muscles and sex appeal come into play, they want to be dominated and feel protected.

Twinks work well for cute young JBs who don't even wanna fuck.

11841109055356299318011.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm out
keep coping

Prime Young JBS will always prefer prettybois over roided gymcelss

edit: im wrong.

You need to be pretty boi gymcel for ideal, with some masculine features ie: deep voice, large frame, height, athleticism, facial hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and EthnicelAscension
indeed, sex appeal with some aesthetics is the ideal combo.

how important do you think height is in this scenario if you have a masc face and wide frame?
keep coping

Prime Young JBS will always prefer prettybois over roided gymcelss
Most JBs I saw fucked the older masc guys or at least masthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3043 and Moggy
how important do you think height is in this scenario if you have a masc face and wide frame?
lol it's essential, part of the package

180cm+ barefoot without lifts or forget trying to be a "man"

lol it's essential, part of the package

180cm+ barefoot without lifts or forget trying to be a "man"
not sure i’m smaller than that and i’ve had a fair amount of success and my face is far from chadlite level, it is not exceptional.

you are just overly insecure about your height it seems, 5’10 is enough if you wear some lifts and fix your posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so larping as a 180cm barefoot man, just like I said
no, you can still easily get women at 5’10 if your face is just a smidge above average. The effort is tedious and it gets worse every year though. So you should focus on NT game if you’re not at least 5 psl/can’t slay on tinder

5’10 is more than enough to get women in most of europe.

face frame and NT is much more important, but i do agree that height is really important too for general life quality. It gets you respect from other men and it is an important dimorphic trait for dating women
Diminishing results with height, but you need to be at least above average.

life fuel it’s not even that much of a difference from 5’9+

i’m 5’9 rn which i feel pretty shit about but i’m 17, hopefully i’ll grow but i doubt i will honestly. I’m injecting peptides but we will see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggy, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3043
legit thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggy and EthnicelAscension
Nigga prettyboy dom chad is chad who has pros of prettyboy AND dom, is that so hard to understand
View attachment 370239
Pb
View attachment 370242
Dom(tbh this isnt the best example, but I cant find anything better)
Combine them and you get
View attachment 370241
Pb dom chad(tbh this guy isnt the best example either)
I need to make a thread explaining this

How to be DOM and Pretty 101:

Pretty boy eyes and midface
Strong jawline
Tan skin
Dark Hair
Thick neck

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Basically yes, but dont forget dom eyebrows
And more importantly collagen, frame, and above average height but yes pretty accurate besides the "pretty boy eyes". These eyes are ideal for slaying on tinder.

13510988-10208795630520598-4514316221293106401-n.jpg

Last edited:
I should be financially compensated for having endured reading this dogshit thread.

If you are not a gigachad then you are incel in 2020

He's right. Pathetic Male Model twinks won't do shit for women past 21+

Why do you think women who like faggots like Nate Garner and the Dolan Twins are only stupid teenage girls? Most adult girls think they're hideous. Nate Garner's jaw looks like a fucking bicycle seat, and they get made fun of.

That's why guys like Nick Bateman will always outslay the faggy male model twinks. Women want a combo of masc + pretty boy appeal, but masc is important.

Aesthetics alone don't mean shit without sex appeal. Ie: MALE MODEL TWINKS HAVE LESS SEX APPEAL THAN FITNESS MODELS

Have you ever seen a girl with a very pleasing aesthetically face but your dick is limp? While some other girls are nowhere near as pretty and objectivally a few points under in the face department but your dick gets hard as a rock with a quickness? I give you a quick example for myself, Sara Sampaio I dont see any appeal in her. Well, it happens the same with women.

Good looks can definitively help sex appeal but that's not all. Women crave men with sex appeal. I mean women and not little teens who just want to stare at a pretty face. Women crave sexual tension and for them to build that tension they must get the mental image or thought of 'a man' in their heads.

If the women does not see you as 'a man', no matter how perfect your jaw or nose is might as well go to your fleshlight.

Why do you think the high school Jocks slayed more than the introverted twink pretty boys? Who do you think slays more in clubs? In social interations if you are the dominant male, you are already in advantage and women will perceive you as the highest sex appeal of the group.

Sloots want to be dominated and feel protected

A twink is a turn off, this is where the muscles and sex appeal come into play, they want to be dominated and feel protected.

Twinks work well for cute young JBs who don't even wanna fuck.

11841109055356299318011.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm out

says pretty boys can only get JB. be real faggot that makes you jealous doesn't it?
go ahead and roidmax and get a stripper in her 30s instead
Why would Zyzz outslay any prettyboy and MM?

He wouldn't have faggot. Imagine someone like chico in a nightclub compared to zyzz

Last edited:
He's right. Pathetic Male Model twinks won't do shit for women past 21+

Why do you think women who like faggots like Nate Garner and the Dolan Twins are only stupid teenage girls? Most adult girls think they're hideous. Nate Garner's jaw looks like a fucking bicycle seat, and they get made fun of.

That's why guys like Nick Bateman will always outslay the faggy male model twinks. Women want a combo of masc + pretty boy appeal, but masc is important.

lol who wants women past 21

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag
twink is good for teens only

If you look like a Twink through out your 20s then you can keep fucking 18 yo girls because that's what they dig. And when you're 40 you'll look 30 and you can fuck chicks 10, 15 years younger than you. It's always better to delay aging. I'm gay though so I don't care about women.

If you look like a Twink through out your 20s then you can keep fucking 18 yo girls because that's what they dig. And when you're 40 you'll look 30 and you can fuck chicks 10, 15 years younger than you. It's always better to delay aging. I'm gay though so I don't care about women.
That is some major cope. Prettyboys on average have softer bones and thus rely on hair, skin, and pretty features to look good which inevitably fade no matter what you do (unless genes 99th p.)

Robust bones are crucial for good aging.

That is some major cope. Prettyboys on average have softer bones and thus rely on hair, skin, and pretty features to look good which inevitably fade no matter what you do (unless genes 99th p.)

this utter cope has to stop,

muh pretty boys have soft bones, they bone mog the average man by a large margin

this utter cope has to stop,

muh pretty boys have soft bones, they bone mog the average man by a large margin
Chico could have aged better.

Prettyboys look better than the average man but unlikely to bone mog much in mass, many of them are twinks, hence why I said prettyboys on average. It's all about the positioning of the maxilla + forward growth at the end of the day anyway.

I don't think Shawn Mendes is doing bad at all lol. You don't wanna look 50 when you're 35. But I'm gay so my goal is to always look younger because 30 is the gay death.

Last edited:
contrary to your point i get more horny towards females with better face than with sexy bodies.

ogre gymcel cope

2f6533fb641e97a13f50c067f1cbe11a
11211062 16x9 2150x1210
1583300564031 png
265439C900000578 2980123 image m 2 1425521539230

prettyboy is ideal