RAD140 vs RAD150

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I heard 150 is a better, newer version of 140. However the drawback is that there hasn't been as much research conducted on them.

Can someone here explain which is a better buy?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Manletmachine
Did u do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, sportsmogger and Tai Lung
i did rad140 and mk

Works well, lol at people here who cry that sarms don’t work
wym dont work? Usually everyone is just scared of side effects

wym dont work? Usually everyone is just scared of side effects
people will just moan and groan and call you a sarm goblin if you use sarms jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
What about aging and other side effects of this compound?

You're a retard, saying "it works better" is would be a statement only said on Tiktok which I imagine is where you got your info. Saying that the drawback is there has been info has got to be the most normie, low effort, and highschooler think I have ever heard we don't even have fucking info on rad140 much less this supposed 150. Above and beyond this all the company radius health who originally developed rad140 has 0 to do with rad 150 so to even compare the two or name it after a health company who didn't even make the drug is retarded. Get the fuck off of tik tok and start learning to research for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
It's almost like it's because we have safer and more effective options that blow sarms out of the water. You wonder why 0 pro bodybuilders or even fitness content creators run sarms. Why in the fuck would I choose a compound that not only has a worse anabolic activity relative to something like a primo or boldenone that is going to nuke my liver and crush my estrodiol causing me to leave more gains on the table by reducing quality of sleep and having a perpetual lack of ER-beta activity (which is known to be anabolic) all so I can take a drug orally instead of pinning? Hell why the fuck wouldn't I just do an dianabol only cycle as opposed to anavar at that point? At least then I have 17-a methylestrodiol as opposed to no estrodiol and will gain more than I would on rad. The reason people hate on sarms is because if you have spent an iota of research in this field you understand that noone that has an idea of what they are doing is going to touch sarms they simply have no purpose in actual bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Exact same compound except 150 has an added ester. Makes it last longer in the body (longer half-life), but strength and effects are not well understood compared to 140.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin