Rate 7 month gym transformation 😭🙏 0 progress 😭😭🙏🙏

I was 130 at 6 feet and I’m 160 at 6’1
and you lost bf%, thats why i call you out for being on sarms, i went from 120-160-140 and if i drop to 10% bf i go to 135 or below probably

and you lost bf%, thats why i call you out for being on sarms, i went from 120-160-140 and if i drop to 10% bf i go to 135 or below probably
I don’t think soo I always was 10 or 11

I was 130 at 6 feet and I’m 160 at 6’1
there was another dude with pretty insane genetics at the same height he went from 160 to only gaining like 10-15lbs but had higher bf and i 100% believed he was natty cause that sounds about right and still looked insane.

pretty good example of how flat you go when going under 10% while being above 5'6 and even 6'

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
But is have a question should I start posting ?

I don’t think soo I always was 10 or 11
not in your before pics you definitely lost bf, its quite obvious you looked skinny fat and couldn't see your abs

• +1
like the body or like the transformation
to social media? i wouldn't its an insane transformation like orc level of saving, both of yall had pretty bad frames almost triangle frames, so i would post the transformation

• +1
to social media? i wouldn't its an insane transformation like orc level of saving, both of yall had pretty bad frames almost triangle frames, so i would post the transformation
Yes. Like TikTok I want to post it but idk

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Back improved by why are you chest and core so shit 😭

Alr enough talking leme get back to my edging session

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yes. Like TikTok I want to post it but idk
i mean its your decision i would never post myself don't even have social media accounts that post shit only on linkedin

i mean its your decision i would never post myself don't even have social media accounts that post shit only on linkedin
Ohh why don’t u post ?

There’s progress but you just don’t have good frame or proportions/insertions and origins. Gym is only for men with good genes water.

There’s progress but you just don’t have good frame or proportions/insertions and origins. Gym is only for men with good genes water.
ight well you can say the gym is for good genes I'm not a bodybuilder I train for MMA lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
but you believe @PsychoDsk is natty despite his roid posting ... for example confused is blasting at a similar height, just to put into perspective
Cuz im rich
I've never said a single thing in that context, I posted a thread saying I'm gonna hop on my first cycle soon, that's it.
Cmon do the diet heal then put a lot of body fat keep that for 1 years and do little or hyperplasia method then within a month u gonna look triple bigger like a fatty bodybuilder kinda not muscluar npt fatty but as you was younger thicker body
Y’all know wtf is Hyperplasia method sound bull shit ?

Y’all know wtf is Hyperplasia method sound bull shit ?
i dont care its fact u gonna lose if u dont train 1 year in hyperplasia u not

How about In some normal lighting buddy