Rate and give advice

S

Surgeron

Banned
Thinking about lip reduction, shave beard, eye surgery, brow transplant/lift. I dont have a good jaw under the beard, but i think it makes me look older. Its a trade off.
Im ready for surgerymaxx.

0 replies, now imagine if a Chad made this thread

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 6695, Stare and 5 others
Thongmaster

The halo effect and the blackpill also strongly applies to having (male) friends irl and even getting attention on a looksmax forum.

• +1
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 6128 and Over
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Mid tier normie tbh but u need to reduce lip size and find a new hairstyle ur current one makes ur forehead to big cover it up

Beard frauding + NCT are only issues. Unfortunately NCT is disgusting, so PSL 5 for you.

Looks like you laid with 5+ women already but if you want to get surgery go ahead

Ligger Nips

u look good only surgery u should consider is alarplasty. get short sides on hair cus it looks like ur head is sticking out. good side profile. maybe hair down for forehead? not sure i can’t really tell it looks big in two of the pics but not the others.

u would be able to pull irl no issues

u look good only surgery u should consider is alarplasty. get short sides on hair cus it looks like ur head is sticking out. good side profile. maybe hair down for forehead? not sure i can’t really tell it looks big in two of the pics but not the others.

u would be able to pull irl no issues
Problem with short side is that i have hallow temple are, and it makes my head look like a ampoule.
Looks like you laid with 5+ women already but if you want to get surgery go ahead
I have almost no results since years.

Failos :
Huge Forehead
Recessed Hairline
Negroid Lips
Lack of FWHR
Negative Canthal Tilt
Upper Eyelid Exposure
Result 3.75 PSL aka Low tier normie

• So Sad
Reactions: Surgeron
Failos :
Huge Forehead
Recessed Hairline
Negroid Lips
Lack of FWHR
Negative Canthal Tilt
Upper Eyelid Exposure
Result 3.75 PSL aka Low tier normie
Is there any hope for me?
A oculoplastic surgeon already declined me for surgery, he told me that i dont have nct and also not enough sclera show for a cantho with io implants. Maybe it is the lack of browridge or supraorbital bone, that is leaving my lateral fat pad and eyebrows drooping downwards.