rate me [16 years old, 5"9]

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
me right now (im a bit bloated because today is my cheat day, ate 4100 calories with half of that being donuts. i do 46 hour fast between 7pm wednesday and 5pm friday) i also got a fucked up trim but im growing it out to a middle part to cover my narrow forehead and make my broader jaw look normal in comparison

my current looksmax routine: calisthetics isometrics and some weightlifting alongside 1 hour HIIT per week split into 3 20 min sessions, ive also been doing a shit ton of sprinting over the summer and im currently on tretinoid for my fucked up skin. ive been eating 2500-3000 calories a day of clean food (today being an exception) which has helped me body recomp (im significantly less skinnyfat than what i used to be) my goal is a lean body idgaf about muscles, i do weights to only grow my upper body a bit to help widen my appearance
IMG 7238 IMG 7240 IMG 7241
me with a clean shave:
IMG 7194
IMG_7149.jpg

me when im lean: (ignore eyes i didint sleep that day):
IMG_7245.png

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox
over for my shit thread skills,
Yutujr67tjrtyjyrftjrftyujrt6yf
pics that didint go through:
Hsrtyhrghser

Short jaw is the major issue

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and schwanncel
4/10

Looksmaxx to 5.5/10 max. If lucky and in 4-5 years

• So Sad
Reactions: schwanncel
Short jaw is the major issue
it used to be even worse a couple years back, started mewing and my jaw looks less subhuman now but its still pretty bad. im gonna hope that mewing + posture + puberty helps lengthen it since my parents had the same thing when they were young but if not then i will have to do surgery

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
4/10

Looksmaxx to 5.5/10 max. If lucky and in 4-5 years
brutal but its true, i might be able to surgerymaxx to 7/10 though

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Fine looking, mogs me to death

• +1
Reactions: schwanncel