Rate my frame

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
It's the end of the third week of my 500mg test E cycle. I never did "before" pics because i kept forgetting to do them at the gym or my family wouldn't take them for me at home because they thought it was awkward.
@jefferson @fatcelnolonger
Yes, this is a grocery restroom (lol)
Ignore the body acne; gonna start running accutane soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I don't know ur body shape before but lookin good. In a couple more weeks u will look like zyzz

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't know ur body shape before but lookin good. In a couple more weeks u will look like zyzz
You mean zyzz or @ZyzzReincarnate? I might run dianabol too, since it won't fuck up my hairline and I got one credit on the website i ordered from last time for a free product.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Extra Chromosome
At least average, maybe slightly above. Test E fully saturates around week 3 I think but the big physique changes don't start till week 5ish. I think it has something to do with your body taking time to upregulate androgen receptors.

• +1
@fatcelnolonger I'm getting a bloodtest this tuesday and I'll see if they have a tool for bidelt

frame looks decent to me, i could see you eventually looking like this guy

• +1
At least average, maybe slightly above. Test E fully saturates around week 3 I think but the big physique changes don't start till week 5ish. I think it has something to do with your body taking time to upregulate androgen receptors.
Was your physique similar around week 3? Do you have progression pics?

Inject IGF-1 DES into your shoulders asap.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Should i really take dbol if most of it will just end up waterweight?
I kept a bunch after but hard to say how much was from the test. It might make estrogen management a pain in the ass so idk. I probably wasn't taking enough ai cause I remember my blood pressure got really fucking high on it. Higher than i've ever felt it before. Like feeling like I was about to pass out after sets and stopping sets not because my muscles were tired but because my heart felt like it was gonna explode.

I think the dbol I got was overdosed tbh. Or I'm just a high responder to dbol because when I tried it again for a week the same crazy size gain happened.

I kept a bunch after but hard to say how much was from the test. It might make estrogen management a pain in the ass so idk. I probably wasn't taking enough ai cause I remember my blood pressure got really fucking high on it. Higher than i've ever felt it before. Like feeling like I was about to pass out after sets and stopping sets not because my muscles were tired but because my heart felt like it was gonna explode.

I think the dbol I got was overdosed tbh. Or I'm just a high responder to dbol because when I tried it again for a week the same crazy size gain happened.
Well, the ugl website is offering me free product on next order and Dbol is the only other thing that won't fuck my hairline. So I'm gonna get accutane and dbol, i guess.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Your frame looks average. But it doesn’t look like you gymcel at all

shoulder width is below average..

Not a bad shoulder to hip ratio but your shoulder width is below average.

looking good, keep grinding man

Lose weight ASAP