rate my frame

adam_ross2549

adam_ross2549

6'2 MTN

6'2 | 187cm 194lbs | 88kg

I know its a bit autistic, idk how to pose or anything like that and i wanted it to be in motion to get a true rating cuz anyone can fraud a good picture. Been lifting for about 3 months consistently. feel like my traps are overdeveloped cuz ive never trained them, maybe its because of bad posture or scapular winging lmk what you guys think. Also how can i fix my slight scapular winging and overall posture? In the video i was straightening my scapulas which also flare my lats and make me look wider and i but i cant do that 24/7 so what muscles should i train to get better resting posture to look wider/more aesthetic

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/ heres a thread on what constitutes a good frame

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
Good foundation bro, i see a potential 95kg aesthetic physique

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and adam_ross2549
i feel like my clavicles are too small for my ribcage and scapula causing my shoulders to round forward. in the video when my lats are flared thats not me flexing them im just conciously making my scapula flat which extends past the rib cage and shows the lats and makes the shoulders look less much better, im 18 so idk if theyll keep growing or not. not willing to hop on steroids tho

Good foundation bro, i see a potential 95kg aesthetic physique
preciate it. just cant get over my clavicles they look women like, almost khamzat chimeav tier

preciate it. just cant get over my clavicles they look women like, almost khamzat chimeav tier
U just need meaty upper chest, shoulders and neck. Achieveable naturally in 1 - 3 years (depending on how good ur muscle building genetics are) or 1 - 2 cycles.
Ur choice

U just need meaty upper chest, shoulders and neck. Achieveable naturally in 1 - 3 years (depending on how good ur muscle building genetics are) or 1 - 2 cycles.
Ur choice
can clavicles grow well into adulthood? Im 18 and i just finished puberty Im pretty sure. Id maybe consider a cycle If it meant wider clavicles but as soon as bone growth stops id stop

i feel like my clavicles are too small for my ribcage and scapula causing my shoulders to round forward. in the video when my lats are flared thats not me flexing them im just conciously making my scapula flat which extends past the rib cage and shows the lats and makes the shoulders look much better, im 18 so idk if theyll keep growing or not. not willing to hop on steroids tho

can clavicles grow well into adulthood? Im 18 and i just finished puberty Im pretty sure. Id maybe consider a cycle If it meant wider clavicles but as soon as bone growth stops id stop
They can

look ok, but why you have to film yourself in dark?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
short curved clavicles so yeah u are a framecel for 6'2 but good insertions at least

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
short curved clavicles so yeah u are a framecel for 6'2 but good insertions at least
any way to straighten clavicles or nah? and how much does them being v shape affect things

any way to straighten clavicles or nah? and how much does them being v shape affect things
no
v shape clavicles = worst aesthetics, narrow chest, won't ever look wide in a shirt, won't look wide from the back

does anyone know if getting longer clavicles will fix s
no
v shape clavicles = worst aesthetics, narrow chest, won't ever look wide in a shirt, won't look wide from the back
im wide in a shirt tho. 10 inch internipple distance and 21 bideltoid

no
i dont think the shape of the clavicle alters your width that much. width is mostly determined by scapula and ribcage and if scapula extends past ribcage which mine does then thats good. i have good ribcage size and scapula size which is why ive always been on the heavier side despite being skinny and lean. 4 months ago i was 6'2 180lbs and i was lean with veins and very little muscle mass despite good insertions. my dad had a simular bideltoid as me but looks much wider and aesthetic because his shoulders flared outwards laterally and he had no scapular winging. He also had straight clavicles which are a bonus but mainly to psl guys.

my clavicle is just a little too short relative to my scapula and ribcage which causes the humeras bone to slope causing sloped shoulders and the scapula itself to wing out of its natural position which looks unasthetic even if you have a good bideltoid. 19 inch bideltoid with lateral deltoids and flat scapula > 21 inch bideltoid with sloped round shoulders.

this surgeon explains it, the benifits of actually lengthening the clavicle is not actually the added bideltoid width its the additional clavicle length pushes the shoulders outwards laterally and backwards. which will also give space for the scapula to lay in the position its meant to.

trevor signorino doesnt have straight clavicles but they are proporrtionate to his scapula which is also large making him look aesthetic: https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/665417...445d7ce1c2c7fbb43e6e0ec7a1-d_750x421.875?q=60
Maybe im coping

i dont think the shape of the clavicle alters your width that much. width is mostly determined by scapula and ribcage and if scapula extends past ribcage which mine does then thats good. i have good ribcage size and scapula size which is why ive always been on the heavier side despite being skinny and lean. 4 months ago i was 6'2 180lbs and i was lean with veins and very little muscle mass despite good insertions. my dad had a simular bideltoid as me but looks much wider and aesthetic because his shoulders flared outwards laterally and he had no scapular winging. He also had straight clavicles which are a bonus but mainly to psl guys.

my clavicle is just a little too short relative to my scapula and ribcage which causes the humeras bone to slope causing sloped shoulders and the scapula itself to wing out of its natural position which looks unasthetic even if you have a good bideltoid. 19 inch bideltoid with lateral deltoids and flat scapula > 21 inch bideltoid with sloped round shoulders.

this surgeon explains it, the benifits of actually lengthening the clavicle is not actually the added bideltoid width its the additional clavicle length pushes the shoulders outwards laterally and backwards. which will also give space for the scapula to lay in the position its meant to.

trevor signorino doesnt have straight clavicles but they are proporrtionate to his scapula which is also large making him look aesthetic: https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/665417...445d7ce1c2c7fbb43e6e0ec7a1-d_750x421.875?q=60
Maybe im coping

cope tbh

49ec4321114e47c6f0dda7019caec3a2 1
u
62348fa2dc9581aa9d8d28c74fd9fe33
chad u

Horrendous frame but ur filling it very well

A frame is genetic, unfortunately it seems u haven’t been given a good one, but you are putting on muscle nicely. It’s bad because you don’t have very wide shoulders.

A frame is genetic, unfortunately it seems u haven’t been given a good one, but you are putting on muscle nicely. It’s bad because you don’t have very wide shoulders.
i do have wide shoulders tho. I mog 98% of people who arent obese in terms of width and ive gotten told that im wide many times.

Maybe u just got a thick neck, what’s ur shoulder measurement?

Maybe u just got a thick neck, what’s ur shoulder measurement?
bideltoid is 21 inches, never trained neck in my life. I have measured my shoulder circumference but im not gonna say the number cuz it wasnt accurate cuz i used a string then measured it cuz i lost my measuring tape, idk how much that throws it off but it was larger than average. Also I wouldnt have started off at 180 pounds at 6'2 and skinny if i didnt have big bones. A real framelet at 6'2 would be like sub 150-160 pounds with the same muscle mass and body fat.

bideltoid is 21 inches, never trained neck in my life. I have measured my shoulder circumference but im not gonna say the number cuz it wasnt accurate cuz i used a string then measured it cuz i lost my measuring tape, idk how much that throws it off but it was larger than average. Also I wouldnt have started off at 180 pounds at 6'2 and skinny if i didnt have big bones. A real framelet at 6'2 would be like sub 150-160 pounds with the same muscle mass and body fat.
Nice dude, I guess I was right. Your neck is big so it made your frame look ass

I know its a bit autistic, idk how to pose or anything like that and i wanted it to be in motion to get a true rating cuz anyone can fraud a good picture. Been lifting for about 3 months consistently. feel like my traps are overdeveloped cuz ive never trained them, maybe its because of bad posture or scapular winging lmk what you guys think. Also how can i fix my slight scapular winging and overall posture? In the video i was straightening my scapulas which also flare my lats and make me look wider and i but i cant do that 24/7 so what muscles should i train to get better resting posture to look wider/more aesthetic

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/ heres a thread on what constitutes a good frame

appealing for young pussies

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549

You look good bro.

You look good bro.
preciate ya. many others will say otherwise but imm not here to cope it isnt absolutely top tier but realistically probably better than 95% of. the forum

it looks good bro. Dont overthink it

i do have wide shoulders tho. I mog 98% of people who arent obese in terms of width and ive gotten told that im wide many times.
it’s bc your 6’2 you mog others in width but relative to your own body it isn’t that much

You have an average frame. Chest gap which is not ideal but not horrendous either. You need to work out the upper chest more and try to build a six pack at least.

Maybe im coping

@Blackpilled1027

depends on hips tbh but good for someone with curved clavicles