Rate my hardcore whitemaxxing

The after one looks like a really creepy, child-eating butcher from a Tim Burton movie.

The sweat on your forehead doesn't help.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, noped and CristianT
@Titbot

this is how we ascend son.

If you get stroma and lighten your skin = exotic slayer

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
and I took these on a similar on-off cycle
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>reduced Glutathione 1000mg
>MSM 4000mg
along with healthmaxxing supplements
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.
You can look like this guy

Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.
But Glutathione has soy, check the ingredients on the bottle, would stay away from that

Lmao wtf, this nigga went from a 3/10 to a -2/10. Literally looks like a combo of everybody's creepy uncle and the neighborhood's pedo.

• JFL
Reactions: noped
Legit feel bad for this self-hating retard. He had a nice orange complexion tbh it looked very youthful. Now you look old and gray it's over bud.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Griffith
JFL OP seriously go rope what the fuck is this 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Griffith
you went from curry to balkan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Laugh2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Nigga must have been taking a huge shit on that after pic

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Patient A, Griffith and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Michael Myers
Nigga must have been taking a huge shit on that after pic
The sweat on his forehead says it all. He could be shitting a brick for all we know.

Damn it feels good to be white

I love being white
Enjoy god mode
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
Don't listen to the fuck turds bro u have greater improved u r skinn and look very light keep going bro these look maxx retards will never understand the pain of being ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Enjoy god mode

Don't listen to the fuck turds bro u have greater improved u r skinn and look very light keep going bro these look maxx retards will never understand the pain of being ethnic
I'm ethnic and there's no pain whatsoever. You're just weak minded and pathetic.

• +1
Bluepill is hard on this one. May Lord save him from the blue pill. Amen.

I'm ethnic and there's no pain whatsoever. You're just weak minded and pathetic.
Go and look and the mirror and keep saying that to ur self u little cunt
I m a wise sage amongst incel

Most of u have just discovered the blackpill I was born into it
Bluepill is hard on this one. May Lord save him from the blue pill. Amen.
White >everything
White god mode

Go and look and the mirror and keep saying that to ur self u little cunt
I m a wise sage amongst incel

Most of u have just discovered the blackpill I was born into it

White >everything
White god mode
You're legit retarded I truly hope you find a way out of your misery.

• +1
The after pic wasn't taken in flattering light, but regardless it's turned out to be the best thing I did softmaxxing wise. No one on this forum will deny the importance of coloring, my skin was splotchy like a bloated corpse earlier, it's an even, light brown now. Definitely much more aesthetic, I can see how I look like a Bogdanoff character in the OP after so here's a current pic in natural lighting for a better look. I'm still fat but out of morbid obesity at least, another 20-25 kilos and I'll hit 70kg which should really do the job. I've got decent forward growth so I'm really looking forward to it. God bless PSL forums for all the info that you'll never get anywhere else, wouldn't have gone anywhere without it.
PSL update

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 17676, LordNorwood and 2 others
The after pic wasn't taken in flattering light, but regardless it's turned out to be the best thing I did softmaxxing wise. No one on this forum will deny the importance of coloring, my skin was splotchy like a bloated corpse earlier, it's an even, light brown now. Definitely much more aesthetic, I can see how I look like a Bogdanoff character in the OP after so here's a current pic in natural lighting for a better look. I'm still fat but out of morbid obesity at least, another 20-25 kilos and I'll hit 70kg which should really do the job. I've got decent forward growth so I'm really looking forward to it. God bless PSL forums for all the info that you'll never get anywhere else, wouldn't have gone anywhere without it.
View attachment 217061

Do you have a better before picture? I am not sure how brown skin works, but did you get rid of your tan or did you actually surpass your natural skin color?

Edit: Also is this permanent or do you need to keep up your routine? Aren't you afraid of ruining your skin quality?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Repulsive.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Screenshot 20200106 143120 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 6 others
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
Fat pooskin/10
View attachment 217061
Keep going

From prettyboy to decomposing whale

• JFL
Reactions: noped
fuck do i care, I care about myself and now I have anecdote to get whiter skin. You cucks are focused on everyone else but yourself
It doesn't matter if you have white skin if your features are ethnic, if whites look better than other races is 99% because of the features, not the skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and noped
What the fuck no way this is working. Why no ine is doing this???

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and noped
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>MSM 4000mg
you fatmaxxed nigga LMFAO

descended 1psl

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SON

At first, I thought it was a joke..JFL at how delusional you are OP,

You skin looked better before..you had a nice naturally golden tanned skin, youthful skin and you ruined it by injecting tons of chemicals that made you look like an old fuck.. and God knows what will happen to your skin in the next years..

Besides of how bad of an idea to "whitten" your skin to start with...this is not a sustainable lookmaxing, as you will need to keep doing this for eternity. Think of summer too..you'd have to hide like a bitch from any sun exposure...not going to the beach, nor having a barbecue with friends at a park, etc, not taking your girl to do some seight seeing, considering you are NT already,,

I am a Middle Eastern ethnic myself..but holy fuck OP, at the levels of self awareness. Indians need to stop worshipping White poeple..you guys really need to stop, it's embarassing for all of us. Even thought the Middle East was colonised by Europeans, we don't worship whites, and besides some rare cases of girls who use these products, I have never ever seen an Arab guy whittening his skin,,

I am not trying to make you feel bad, OP. I support lookmaxing when it is done correctly but you are missing the fucking point here..

Take my 2 cents of advice : Lose the fat quickly, keep doing OMAD,, that's good.
Stop with this obsession of white skin, embrace your ethnicity and lookmax based on natural stuff, like Building muscle, keep your skin natural, NT Maxx, MoneyMaxx. That's all you can do in your case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Patient A, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
@Lorsss why is this in the looksmaxxing guide jfl

@Lorsss why is this in the looksmaxxing guide jfl
because a lot of indians can ascend with whiteskinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
because a lot of indians can ascend with whiteskinmaxxing
Dude this isn't even close to an ascension. I was expecting an actual result :(

Dude this isn't even close to an ascension. I was expecting an actual result :(
the guy is an idiot who got fat during the skin transformation, however this is the only user who ever posted his whitemaxxing here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Patient A
the guy is an idiot who got fat during the skin transformation, however this is the only user who ever posted his whitemaxxing here
I will admit, he was very brown before and he looks like my current skin tone after his whitemaxxing ascension. Wonder how pale I'll become if I try that whitemaxxing to oblivion lol

god thanks for bumping this thread back again i needed a good cage

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
impressive whitemaxxing result despite the weight gain imo

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
20% of that ingredients???????? Are you kidding me

He should post more pics for proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and LordNorwood
He should post more pics for proof
He's another @SquareChinOrDeath in some ways