He's another @SquareChinOrDeath in some ways
working on something kind of exciting, but very elusive to report updates
Or hes just larping

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
legendary thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Congratulations. You have truly descended.

You should update this thread :)

Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
and I took these on a similar on-off cycle
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>reduced Glutathione 1000mg
>MSM 4000mg
along with healthmaxxing supplements
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.
Absolute state