Certified autist (might bite)
I had started looksmaxing at this point, so I was around 18-20 in these
Old1

Old2

Old3

Old4

Picture

Old5

(some of you have already seen the last one)
2020 Profile Mugshot

I will be posting a thread sometime of what I look like now (it's pretty bad).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, LowTrust, pneumocystosis and 2 others
@ArcticStorm @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @cloUder @Ai Impact @LowTrust

These are more images from around that time, it would be easier to get an accurate (old) rating from them.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
You can become a chadlite with plastic surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, pneumocystosis, bugeye and 2 others
You can become a chadlite with plastic surgery

talk about mixed signals

This is also me a long time ago, I've gotten much worse (balding etc), with a lefort and hair transplant I might be able to get to HTN.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 26859 and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2183275
talk about mixed signals

This is also me a long time ago, I've gotten much worse (balding etc), with a lefort and hair transplant I might be able to get to HTN.
I accidentally clicked that jfl. Mtn now, with a hairtransplant and jaw implants weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Subhuman, as expected from a gook lover

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, poopoohead and forevermirin
Between mtn-htn

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and Graham
  • +1
  • +1
solid subhuman with the potential to betabuxx an asian,, 2/10

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Graham, forevermirin and St.TikTokcel
last pic is really good, as i said last time, your proportions are great!

side prodile is not perfect, but who the fuck looks at your side profile? that's how these recessed tiktokers get girls man

• +1
last pic is really good, as i said last time, your proportions are great!

side prodile is not perfect, but who the fuck looks at your side profile? that's how these recessed tiktokers get girls man
I always thought my side profile was better than my front. :feelsrope:

Last pic has a lot of lighting / angles / biting tbh (it was after I found out about looksmaxxing).

but comfortable HTN here, my brain is confused
Yeah, part of that is due to camera distance. I have a FWHR that's just within the attractive range it seems, so I look deformed in selfies or closeups, but more normal in photos taken further away (my individual features aren't good enough to carry a bad FWHR selfie or closeup). I also look really bad smiling (probably the narrow palette and narrow cheekbones).

It's strange as I don't think I look good in most photos (especially selfies), but my friend group of around 20 people say I'm the best looking of the group and were surprised when they first saw me (we were an online group first).

Eh, either way, I don't actually look like that now.

high normie/low htn

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Graham
6'3, but I just want to know what my face was.
MTN but white with that height you can't lose lol. Especially if you like asian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
MTN but white with that height you can't lose lol. Especially if you like asian girls.
Hair and white pheno are overrated then.

If you're actually 6'3 then just go to South Korea or Japan lmao, height+white alone makes you HTN min there idc what your face looks like now. Assuming you're not an acid victim

If you're actually 6'3 then just go to South Korea or Japan lmao, height+white alone makes you HTN min there idc what your face looks like now. Assuming you're not an acid victim
I see this sentiment a lot, but I don't think it's actually that straightforward. They are imagining Brad Pitt and other white guys that look like that. I've seen lots of cases where unattractive white guys would go over to Japan and would just end up being incel over there.

I see this sentiment a lot, but I don't think it's actually that straightforward. They are imagining Brad Pitt and other white guys that look like that. I've seen lots of cases where unattractive white guys would go over to Japan and would just end up being incel over there.
I've been to Korea at least and there are definitely very gl white guys walking around, but also a fair few ltn-mtn. With height halo you're Gucci believe me, so long as you're social. Go with some friends so you can party without being a loner tho

• +1
I've been to Korea at least and there are definitely very gl white guys walking around, but also a fair few ltn-mtn. With height halo you're Gucci believe me, so long as you're social. Go with some friends so you can party without being a loner tho
Kinda gives me some hope tbh, although I'm autistic so not social (I have gotten better at socializing over the years though).

definitely very gl white guys walking around
Maybe I'd have less competition in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT