Iron
How do you rate this guy here? It is evaluated here in my country as an htn
IMG 20231119 WA0095
IMG 20231119 WA0003
, do you agree?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, LooksThinker, whitegymmax and 1 other person
How do you rate this guy here? It is evaluated here in my country as an htn View attachment 2560316View attachment 2560313, do you agree?
Realistically his 3/4 angle is good, he has good jawline visibility and a long ramus, his nose is veryyy good(i envy). And seems he has a okay brow ridge. The problems start with the front view. His jaw is disproportionate,his ears are lackluster, his eyebrows could be more low set and his neck is thin. His chin isnt projecting well and his low set cheekbones are barely present. His lower third isnt a trapezoid shape. Id say he is a htn but just barely. Id also say he has low appeal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Allan Jhonny and temporomandibular32
Realistically his 3/4 angle is good, he has good jawline visibility and a long ramus, his nose is veryyy good(i envy). And seems he has a okay brow ridge. The problems start with the front view. His jaw is disproportionate,his ears are lackluster, his eyebrows could be more low set and his neck is thin. His chin isnt projecting well and his low set cheekbones are barely present. His lower third isnt a trapezoid shape. Id say he is a htn but just barely. Id also say he has low appeal.
nigga it's his weird ass mouth

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Blackgymmax, whitegymmax and 1 other person
we all know its you. anyway brutal lower third proportion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, forevermirin, ElTruecel and 2 others
Hes a ltn

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
You look pretty uncanny

here is a closer frontal photo of his face
IMG 20231119 WA0099

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
He has failo proportions so hes like mutated very low htn or simply very high mtn

• +1
Uncanny, Invisible in west

• +1
if your country is bolivia then yes

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and forevermirin
strong-MTN. Brutal downturned + thin lips. Holy fuck he needs masseter reduction
still looks decent

• +1
Hahahaha this nigga looks like a chipmunk

We’ve done this before we know it’s you op. He’s close to having a good looking htn face but the failos “he” has are so severe they push him down to ltn.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

this is HTN? lol

Middle schooler template looks

@cytoplasm
Images   2023 11 25T101135577

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, try2beme and cytoplasm