Rate this huge ass slav

incelslayer01

incelslayer01

Iron
I am 6ft and I every girl is into my body,so I only care about face now...
Also with haircut would be the best for me?
my side

Attachments

• rateme.png
    rateme.png
    114 KB · Views: 165
  • rateme1.png
    rateme1.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 169
  • rateme2.png
    rateme2.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 165
high T horseface slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 15099, Tony and 7 others
slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
WLE4nlw.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 15099, HereForReasons and 15 others
Oh cool,we have gigachads now too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Einon, ULTRATERAX63 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm, Einon, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Bad philtrum:chin ratio
Narrow feminine mouth
Round chin
LwivY6e.png

Gigachad my ass you mog him
gonna work on that,I am new to looksmaxing
Will mewing widen my mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Pendejo
gonna work on that,I am new to looksmaxing
Will mewing widen my mouth?
Mewing is cope. You're going to need surgery or experimental stretching exercises that are almost certainly bullshit if you want to widen your mouth. But it's not something to worry about. You look good regardless.

Round chin
When a feature Chico, Gandy and O'Pry all have is listed as a flaw you're probably in the good.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface and Pendejo
Mewing is cope. You're going to need surgery or experimental stretching exercises that are almost certainly bullshit if you want to widen your mouth. But it's not something to worry about. You look good regardless.

When a feature Chico, Gandy and O'Pry all have is listed as a flaw you're probably in the good.
Honestly,right now I only care about getting my skin and eyebrows better.I coped my whole life(my body was skinny and weak af and now that's my most attractive feature).I already slayed few girls and I was not even tryin.Maaybe bone smashing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Honestly,right now I only care about getting my skin and eyebrows better.I coped my whole life(my body was skinny and weak af and now that's my most attractive feature).I already slayed few girls and I was not even tryin.Maaybe bone smashing?
Bone smashing never works properly. Don't try it. Skin and eyebrows are the way to go for now.

Gandy and O'pry have unreal eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, 195cm and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
What's your BMI? I can't match you in height, but maybe I can match you in BMI.

583966108e9ee3e70423cdeeab1d5cf4.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 656
Any hair advice?

• Woah
Reactions: HereForReasons
Any blackpilled stories u can tell

What more do you want
You are already chad af.
Why are you here

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
i hope its your not another guy that is spamming rate me threads to gain attention and validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just a few mm of excess vertical growth killed you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 39
cutting the sides short makes ur face look longer. long hair over forehead to broaden face. View attachment 78182 also chin filler and lip widening would be high T
hair like this will help you massively yes

I would say chew for bigger masseters but you dont really want them to be much wider than your zygos

If you really want a sharper chin look into fillers, you dont need any implants really
maybe infraorbital rim implant but tear troughs will help and are cheaper and less risky

fillers are legit, check out this guys results with dr zack ally

I would say chew for bigger masseters but you dont really want them to be much wider than your zygos

If you really want a sharper chin look into fillers, you dont need any implants really
maybe infraorbital rim implant but tear troughs will help and are cheaper and less risky

and how long does it last?

Should've focused on that cuck tier eye area if he wanted to look more masculine

I think you meant gay ass slav

Were you taking roids?
As to your looksmaxing advice: there's not much you can do. Your biggest flaw is something you can't really fix (midface).
Maybe you could get filler on your zygos to broaden your face a little more and also get contact lenses for a better eye color and get a proper tan. Then you'll be a Chad.