rate this polish girl im talking to?

typical potato phenotype, zero fucking chin and duck face lmao
agreed she needs to leanmaxx and stop doing retarded poses then she could potentially ascend

Tell her to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: hitlersmenorah
agreed she needs to leanmaxx and stop doing retarded poses then she could potentially ascend
she's fat but im talking about the stuff she can't fix, like her chin is so shit

she's fat but im talking about the stuff she can't fix, like her chin is so shit
true that is unfortunate but there are things she can definitely improve

true that is unfortunate but there are things she can definitely improve
Yeah, either way if u can then fuck her init, you’ll got a nice testosterone boost, that’s all sun htb women are anyways a quick testosterone boost

• +1
Dunno if I would hit but niggas are exaggerating in my opinion, I say she's LTB. If you find her bangable, why not go for it? Are you gonna miss out and/or feel bad about it because some forum rotters told you she's subhuman? Take what you can get nigga it's not your fault that this is the type of bitch you have to go for. Unless you're looksminned

• +1
Dunno if I would hit but niggas are exaggerating in my opinion, I say she's LTB. If you find her bangable, why not go for it? Are you gonna miss out and/or feel bad about it because some forum rotters told you she's subhuman? Take what you can get nigga it's not your fault that this is the type of bitch you have to go for. Unless you're looksminned
for sure i feel like she is definitely not subhuman but not anything above ltb. good enough for me at this point i will take a ltb over nothing any day at least she’s not a pajeeta :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
for sure i feel like she is definitely not subhuman but not anything above ltb. good enough for me at this point i will take a ltb over nothing any day at least she’s not a pajeeta :feelswah:
I wouldn't go so far as to say she's definitely not subhuman. Like she isn't subhuman but she's not far from subhuman ya feel me

Also don't talk down on pajeetas nigga. I mean sure they look worse on average but I feel like when south asian girls are hot they're really hot. I'm not finding an example of exactly what I mean by searching on google but I did work at some rich pajeets house and his daughter was fine than a bitch

• +1
I wouldn't go so far as to say she's definitely not subhuman. Like she isn't subhuman but she's not far from subhuman ya feel me

Also don't talk down on pajeetas nigga. I mean sure they look worse on average but I feel like when south asian girls are hot they're really hot. I'm not finding an example of exactly what I mean by searching on google but I did work at some rich pajeets house and his daughter was fine than a bitch
fair enough bhai 🤔 there are some pajeetas that for sure look better than this polish foid :lul:

are u white

help bhais i can’t tell whether she’s ltb or not 🤔
View attachment 2840724View attachment 2840725View attachment 2840726View attachment 2840729
kinda shit pics cause they’re off snap but thoughts?
IMG 0627

• JFL
looks like a povo from the slums of mumbai ngl it’s so over for her mouth area that philtrum screams fetal alcohol syndrome :feelshah:
.org raters need to see only one flaw to call someone subhuman

.org raters need to see only one flaw to call someone subhuman
not just one flaw nigga her nose looks botched and uncanny never called her subhuman though she’s ltb at the very most :lul:

not just one flaw nigga her nose looks botched and uncanny never called her subhuman though she’s ltb at the very most :lul:
Then show me your perfect looking girl:lul:

Then show me your perfect looking girl:lul:
nigga the point is if ur gonna claim ur girl looks better then at least show me a mtb instead of flexing an ogre i know mine is ltb but i’m not delusional and in denial about it :lul:

nigga the point is if ur gonna claim ur girl looks better then at least show me a mtb instead of flexing an ogre i know mine is ltb but i’m not delusional and in denial about it :lul:
When did I say mine is not a ltb I said shes better than your subhuman looking girl

High subhuman

fucking disgusting

When did I say mine is not a ltb I said shes better than your subhuman looking girl
nigga ur schizo my girl is “subhuman” and she still fogs yours to the slums of mumbai ur cope is so insane go find a bitch that doesn’t look like a bum begging for change in a pakistani alleyway :lul:

Hate to say it bro but it's not looking good, always hard to give true ratings when someone is not lean however so bare that in mind. Also people need to remember women date up JFL very hard to date looksmatch especially if you are an autist on this forum.